*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 08:28:31 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Saddam Hussein Captured
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saddam Hussein Captured  (Read 8657 times)
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2003, 07:40:41 pm »

the people of iraq cheer in the streets, the butcher of bagdhad is finally out of power and in jail about to face justice. and a bunch of kids that aren't even old enough to vote would rather talk shit about the only man in the world that had the balls to do it than realize what has just been accomplished. i'm not calling you stupid because you're so young, but mark my words, you'll see things much more clearly in ten years from now. and wtf do you know about the economy? do you pay income taxes? property taxes? own stocks? because i do, and other than immediatly after 9/11 i've never noticed any of the economy woes that are so often spoken about on t.v. and unless you own a huge company neither will you. polls don't mean shit, they never have, but with all the shit that the euros and kids like you have given bush, he still has a higher approval rating than reagan and clinton had at the same time in their presidencies. what does that tell you? it tells me that the majority of the american people agree with me, not you.
what just happened this week was a great day for all iraqis and a very important day in international history. if gore were the president i'd praise him the same way, but he's not, bush is the president and he's the man that had the nuts to do what everybody wanted done but didn't want to do. hell even the french and germans are now offering to releive large portions of iraqi debt, all because saddam has been captured. the leading democratic nominee dean (who if he had his way saddam would still be in power) has even congratulated bush on this victory. can you say concede?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 08:10:53 pm by Cutter » Logged

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
PLOPje

kill yourself before someone kills you

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2003, 08:16:37 pm »

The french and germans give money to rebuild iraq and help them, its stupid if you thought that they now think the war was all good and that it was wrong of them to say something the allmighty bush didnt liked.
Ho its good saddam is captured and no longer a chief of the iraqis but i still think the same of this war as before they captured him.
I think every american president wants to go to war atleast onces when his still president.
Come on if you had the power to go and kill some poor bastards I bet you would go and kill them.
And thats why I think we should attack america and make sure they wont get power again.

We are the next generation, we are not scared to die.
The only thing I fear is the afterlive.
Cutter

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2003, 09:52:39 pm »

The french and germans give money to rebuild iraq and help them, its stupid if you thought that they now think the war was all good and that it was wrong of them to say something the allmighty bush didnt liked.
Ho its good saddam is captured and no longer a chief of the iraqis but i still think the same of this war as before they captured him.
I think every american president wants to go to war atleast onces when his still president.
Come on if you had the power to go and kill some poor bastards I bet you would go and kill them.
And thats why I think we should attack america and make sure they wont get power again.

the french and germans give money to rebuild iraq?...not yet they haven't
and you're suggesting that your country attack america to make sure we won't get power again?

...WOW and i thought my dealer had the hook up Wink
son what ever you're smokin...i want some

bronto
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2003, 10:57:50 pm »

yeah me too.
westamastaflash

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2003, 11:07:52 pm »

Tongue

So I divine from your argument that you believe that because the power exists we must use it. See, I have to power to go kill many people RIGHT NOW - with my car, with a gun, with a knife, whatever - but I choose not to! Dear lord watch any freakin movie from the past 20 years and you'll see similar themes.

I'm glad people like you aren't in charge on any major power in the world today (though N. Korea and Cuba are run by people with that outlook it seems).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 11:08:40 pm by westamastaflash » Logged
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2003, 12:21:54 am »

In theory, if the French banded with China (who owns the U.S. with its trade deficits) and sabotaged toy shipments of Chinese products headed to Wal-Mart with a biological and or chemical agent, that would take care of a good 2/3rds of the U.S population. After that it would be a question of strategically taking out a power plant in order to cause another massive blackout, thus allowing the full invasion to commence from French Canada via the great lakes. Simultaneously, the Chinese could incite uprisings in the multitude of "China towns" that exists in nearly every major city. After that, Nuke, wait 10,000 years and inhabit, really not that complicated guys.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2003, 12:54:27 am »

French Canada couldn't invade through the Grate Lakes though, not without invading Ontario first.

Then they'd have to get past the Michigan Militia, those gun toting, bomb making yahoos from up north.

But it was a beautiful story =D

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2003, 03:46:59 am »

LMFAO Grin @ Spetz

If you really think any country could invade the United States you're obviously smoking too much greens. Any simple uprisings in any china town would be completely squashed with our National Guard within a day. And to think some troops could just walk over our border is absurd. The only possible thing China could do to us would be to launch some ICBM's...which of course would be stupid seeing as how we would launch right back, thus leading to the end of us all.

Twas a good story though as Bucc stated, and yea I saw a special on those Michigan Milita guys on Niteline or one of them shows, those dudes are crazy but have some valid opinions.
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2003, 04:13:12 am »

Well the Chinese and Russians may not be able to cross the border, but there are brigades of Mexicans coming over the Rio Grande everyday.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Noto
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2003, 05:13:06 am »

Down boy... I don't think you want to open that topic.

.::|N| Noto
Noto
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2003, 05:18:11 am »

...but there are brigades of Mexicans coming over the Rio Grande everyday.

Um... Brigades?  More like carnival folk who don't know how to read, write, wash, think, drive, or carry a tune.  The dirty Mexicans that cross our border just bring more shame to what Mexico could be.  Besides, the ones that are crossing the Rio aren't the smart ones of the bunch.  I mean come on, who would want to sneak into Texas or Southern California??  At least take a raft or an inner tube over to Florida.  Wink

Cutter

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2003, 06:57:19 am »

heh didn't know they got monster garage in cuba...

http://havanajournal.com/culture_comments/P735_0_3_0/

BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2003, 03:14:34 pm »

Down boy... I don't think you want to open that topic.

Yeah, I caught that one, too, but was so shocked that he said it that I just couldn't say anything about it at the time.....lol

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
PLOPje

« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2003, 03:52:12 pm »

1. The weed I use is homegrown you cant find that stuff  at your dealer next door.
2. Bush got elected to president, so I think I make a good chance of getting president and then I rule the world MUHAHAHAHAHAHa...
would be fun a free mac for all! hoo i would love it.

3. There is a difference between killing people with your car, then you are just sick, and make evryone believe you and let those poor bastards sacrifice themselfes for you in  a war that they believe is right, that is just being smart.(other people call it sick to but hey that is just the dumb crowd that doesnt notice when they are being used)

4.Did somebody edited my post?? If I remember well I writed some more things in it.

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2003, 07:19:40 pm »

no 'last edit by' line. that means nobody has touched your post
« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 07:20:20 pm by Brain » Logged

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Noto
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2003, 10:43:08 pm »

It's like... we're speaking the same language, but I don't have a clue as to what he's saying...  Franglish? Englench? Ebonics anyone?

PLOPje

« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2003, 11:24:25 pm »

Dutch but I can speak french if you want

BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2003, 11:34:12 pm »

Wow, those pot commercials were right.  That shit will honk you up.
Silly man
"And thats why I think we should attack america and make sure they wont get power again."

please clarify the "we".  Besides Cuba and Iran, I dont' think you would have too many takers.  And even then you have a bunch of nuts who would shoot at each other before they even got here.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
PLOPje

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2003, 10:37:49 am »

US and british guys shot at eachothers also so ill take that as normal Smiley
and we will be me and my cat

westamastaflash

« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2003, 10:58:39 am »

I've think this qualifies PLOPje to enter the Biggest Douce in the Universe Contest.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads