*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:13:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  e?e set to inactive
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: e?e set to inactive  (Read 3607 times)
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2003, 01:08:30 am »

Hey man, don't be pissed at us because your singing gay songs and we pointed it out... be pissed at yourself..... lmao  Grin

I live in Brentwood, look me up, please
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 01:10:40 am by +-KoS-+?Ultimo » Logged

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2003, 06:01:27 am »

And how many french were team-killed by US bombs? Is it written in your history book? because here guess it is and will be.

When there are French Soilders and the FFL on the beeches, fighting the Allies, it's not "team-killing", you are, at that point, the enemy asshole.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Noto
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2003, 06:24:34 am »

I live in Brentwood, look me up, please

Sure thing.  What's your address?  You can send it to me on a PM if you'd like.  I won't mind.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods inthe near future for a bachelor party.  You should hang out with my friends and I, and kick back a few beers... or strippers.

.::|N| Noto
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2003, 06:25:56 am »

Noto, corrupting the youth of America, one teenager at a time.

Noto = Michael Jackson?  hmmm =P

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2003, 06:52:27 am »

Michael Jackson wouldn't have strippers. He'd have ten-year old boys wearing Speedos on seesaws.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2003, 07:01:58 am »

Buccaneer, once again you're wrong.

FFL stands for Forces Francaises de Liberation, wich is, in a meaning you ignorant pathetic guy can understand, the resistance. I dont need to tell about it, you might have seen a movie, right ?

p.s: i also would like to point out that you seem to like the word asshole. I'm no psychologist, but i guess this means something. Hum....you got "ass" again in your signature, there is definitly something going on here  Huh
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 07:20:07 am by e?e bob » Logged

OMG another 4 years !!!
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2003, 08:37:57 am »

Or, maybe FFL stand for French Foreign Legion you dumbass.  And what do you mean "once again".  You haven't proven any of my statements about France's wrong doings inaccurate so far tardo.

e?e GiaN
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2003, 01:41:46 pm »

i don't believe bob owes an apology, unless he gets one in return. i seem to remember the french bashing began a while before he posted something about americans. and as soon as he does, everyone attacks him. last i checked these forums weren't american, so bob i hope that you reconsider your choice in setting your clan to inactive. what it all boils down to is you're all wrong. stronger enforcement from moderators against personal attacks at peoples countries should be encouraged, instead of having the moderators join in the attacks. no country is better then another.

I need say no more here...

I don't know you bronto, but you are my brother after saying this. You said what it should come down to in exactly enough words... I guess we only are a minority in spirit on this side of the verbal battlefield, since it all keeps going on...
e?e G??nk

Allah wakbar

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2003, 02:47:41 pm »

When there are French Soilders and the FFL on the beeches, fighting the Allies, it's not "team-killing", you are, at that point, the enemy asshole.
I meant when US bombers destryed the whole Normandie country, asshole.
Buccaner, go back to school and open your ears this time. Stupid american dickhead.

EDIT : US soldiers captured Saddam yesterday and I think it's a good thing. SO, you see french and US can have the same opinion sometimes.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 03:00:01 pm by e?e G??nk » Logged

Battle League is boring
e?e GiaN (one more)
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2003, 03:48:25 pm »

Man... dissed by teenagers again.  Especially ones from Long Island. lol

I've got a nifty song for Ultimo as well.

Something about you and bronto hanging out at Fire Island.

Hmm... I seemed to have forgotten the words... I'm sure soap was involved though.

.::|N| Noto

P.S.  Either of you hOmO's live near Mineola or Bay Shore?

To Noto,
You also seem to know very well how to get OFF TOPIC... My other OFF TOPIC is still not answered and involved your clan. Could you also sing me your song about being blocked on GR and banned from the .::|N| Server?

Maybe you missed that post from me, about me and .::|N| blocking me? It seems now that my post was pulled/trashed/moved/censored from this topic (sorry I can't refer to it anymore..) It might be an idea to trash all "OFF TOPIC" and "POLITICAL INCORRECT" posts from this forum, so only the staff approved messages remain. Hell yeah, that could work I think... The Soviet Union kept internal peace like that for several decades! Now the western world is getting ready to keep peace the same way I feel, lets us begin NOW using this HIGHLY EFFECTIVE method on the forum. (oops, sarcasm is speaking here)

I must say that I think you still suck, just as much as some others seem to do so (naturally you are free to suck what ever you like to suck on). Your contribution to this topic has not shown me much to change my mind, but why should I care? I remember you banned me from PM's on Gameranger the first day I went in your room. The blocking was done just because I said in a fair and calm way that some behavior you showed did not fit a good host to my standards (I was not yet member of e?e so it can't be related to that). Later your |N| friends blocked me from the server for..... I don't know what.

By the way: What is a hOmO? Don't you know "homo" in fact means human or mankind? Also may I add that "homo" and evolved literal versions "homme / omber / huomo / human" root to the latin word that (funny enough) was passed to english through the french language?

Quote from: Dictonary.com link=http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=human date=1071405706
human

\Hu"man\, a. [L. humanus; akin to homo man: cf. F. humain. See Homage, and cf. Humane, Omber.] Belonging to man or mankind; having the qualities or attributes of a man; of or pertaining to man or to the race of man; as, a human voice; human shape; human nature; human sacrifices.

[Middle English humain, from Old French, from Latin hmnus. See dhghem- in Indo-European Roots.]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
human?hood n.
human?ness n.
[/color]

To the rest of the world:
However in a time where many people seem to feel attacked, or die to feel attacked (catch my drift) and blindly begin defending their own culture pointing at the wrong and illegal in other cultures, Who would like to be reminded of times where intercultural exchange just happened without thinking about stinky cheese or military cemeteries first.

Let's for the sake of "God", "Allah", "Nature", "Freedom" or "E = MC*MC" stop this discussion here so I can have the other kind of fun again....

G??nk and Bob, I told you already I do not approve your posts being in the name of e?e, or the international online game community. I ask also the moderators on this forum or Americans and non Americans (as some of you seem to prefer to simplify it) To close the topic, with this I suggest we all acknowledge the following 4 statement:

A. We are all "homo's" in a way... (read: "humans", some are male and some males are fags, those only leave more ladies available for the others, so also the fags are welcome if you ask me.)

B. We all have to sleep, eat, drink, take a shit and finally die. That makes us as equal as we can get.

C. We could all begin to make an apology for something we did. Let us do it now and not wait for the others to start first.

D. We should avoid future bashing on bashing, Don't forget that adrenaline is a strong drug that makes emotions intense. A bash in a game once in a while does not kill, but endless bashing topics on forums do hurt.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2003, 04:49:50 pm »

thats possibly the most thoughtful, and well reasoned post on this thread, and i agree with it completely

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2003, 07:24:15 pm »

And so I gonna close this now.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community