*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:20:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  e?e set to inactive
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: e?e set to inactive  (Read 3638 times)
e?e G??nk

Allah wakbar

« on: December 11, 2003, 08:25:14 pm »

After reading what Ace, moderator of this forum, and also lots of US guys have to say about French people, I decided to retire my clan from the battle league.

Battle League is boring
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2003, 08:43:00 pm »

As much as Bob has said about Americans, long before the French bashing started, I don't think you really have the moral high-ground here.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 08:45:34 pm »

Guys guys guys! I just figured it out! All this time we were holding Bondo to American standards when he was French all along! Man, we really owe him an apology, it wasn't fair to judge him by another culture like that....

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 09:48:14 pm »

Hum Bucc,

Quote only ONE of my posts bashing americans, i will give you an apology for the following:
"remove the shit thats in your eyes"

OMG another 4 years !!!
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 10:13:45 pm »

Hum Bucc,

Quote only ONE of my posts bashing americans, i will give you an apology for the following:
"remove the shit thats in your eyes"

"doesn't make you any less stupid. At least americans have an excuse..."

That's one, didn't have to go far to find it.  And I wasn't actually referring to the forums, but more a discussion we had on GR, where you did much bashing.

So now, get that cock out of your mouth and start apologizing.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 10:22:21 pm »

Its not bashing americans, i was talking about the Irak war: the americans dont like the french since that time, and they have an "excuse" to bash them.

And how amusing is that, you were talking about the discussions we had on GR. How convenient !!

You're pathetic.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2003, 10:26:02 pm by e?e bob » Logged

OMG another 4 years !!!
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 10:30:55 pm »

No Bob, I'm not the one running away like a little girlscout, that would be the pathetic part.

And I have news for you, the way you posted it, it was bashing Americans.  But I forgot, you are the one too stupid to read Brains post and never actually figured out why you got kicked from our server.

And I'm glad you find it amusing that I remember our conversations from GR.  What, you don't think I should let that color my reactions or feelings about you?  Get a clue.  Or, better yet, just fuck off.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2003, 10:32:33 pm by Buccaneer » Logged

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 10:37:23 pm »

Feel free to read my signature...

OMG another 4 years !!!
e?e GiaN
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 10:55:00 pm »

As much as Bob has said about Americans, long before the French bashing started, I don't think you really have the moral high-ground here.
Odd, I suddenly have the feeling that CB is going to stand for Continent Battle.... Smiley

I can hardly imagine Bob bashing, he is one of the more relaxed members of my clan. Well I was not personally there, so I cant judge the situation as posted. Maybe it was a bit unrelaxed that day.

Hey Bob I don't know what words you have used in the game room... Maybe they seemed more like bashing to people who are born in the USA. My point is you are a Frenchman in the west coast time zone. You will be playing against more Americans than I do lately, you gotta understand that it can become different after we have gone to bed in Europe. I am sure you know what I mean here...

I must say that I played a lot of GhR (clanless ) this summer while I was staying in the US. I can confirm that the style of hosted games with mainly American players is really different than what I find after returning to my home town (Amsterdam, the Netherlands). I must add that I joined e?e because of the large variety in member nationalities and matureness of prime members. Hence I am amazed more about the point in this topic. I find that it helps building basic human respect to confront yourself more with other nationalities and language areas. I learned that members of the same clan can even have misunderstandings or misinterpretations on simple issues. Imagine one also learns pretty quick to always realize things might not be as bad, as loud, or as mean as they sound.

A general note to people who host games: Stop the bashing using words first if bad behavior shows in your room, or try at least some words before clicking the eject button. Do not kick a player immediately even if you are in a bad mood yourself. A host or admin should be the first to try to understand that some people can have a bad mood and feel 180 degree different the next day. Also some people are born as assholes and still can play well. Does in that case a light slip of temper make them unwelcome forever? If you have the power to kick players that annoy you, try to suppress the first urge, 50% of the irritation can be your own state of mind. Once you see that, 10 seconds later, you might not press the button anymore and just continue playing.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2003, 11:16:05 pm »

GiaN,

While your post is nice and respectful, I'll point out that Goonk's and Bob's haven't always been.

As for why we kicked (we didn't ban, we kicked) Bob it's because he was flaming us, not talking to us, not listening to us.  Brain explained it pretty well in his post back on that issue, which Bob completely ignored, then he and Goonk accused us of locking it (when we didn't).  Bob decided to have a big mouth, and was rude, so one of us kicked him.  He could have learned his lesson and come back, but he didn't.  

Got to love statements like "After reading this topic link, and ackowledging that most moderators were MPs, I strongly believe MPs are assholes." - Goonk

You see, Bob and Goonk have had words with us, and that's ok, they have a right to say what they want, even if I think it's ignorant trash.  However, they don' t have a right to insult any of us on our own server (which is what Bob did).  You see, if someone said to you that Bob was glitching, and you were dead and observed that Bob was kneeling, not even on a slope, and couldn't be glitching, you'd say so.  And if I called you a liar and said you poor baby eoe can't stand to lose so you have to cheat, you'd say it again, and when I continued calling you poor sports and cheaters that have to glitch to win, I expect you'd kick me.  If not, you have a world more patience than I do, and I wasn't even the one that kicked Bob at that point (someone else beat me to it).  I was the dead one that observed that it wasn't a glitch.

But all this doesn't matter.  Hope you find another clan if you still want to CB Gian.  If not, that's your choice.  But it's not like I'll miss having assholes like Bob around.

e?e G??nk

Allah wakbar

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2003, 11:33:23 pm »

I agree I wasn't really nice with MPs. And I don't remember why ahahah.
Guess it was for nothing again. G??nk is known for insulting easily. That's the bad side of G??nk.
On the other side, when G??nk insults, then he doesn't care much and just ignore people and he doesn't think that the people of the whole country of the guy are assholes and deserve to be bashed.

G??nk knows how to insult one guy, or one clan (yes, I did that and got banned of e?e for several weeks, many times! if it makes you happy - and i deserved it...) but G??nk never insults a hole country...

So now you speak about the little argument we had hum Buccaner. I don't even remember you. Did you change your name? Were you MP? Anyway, please acknowledge that I never insult a guy more than 2 days. Then I just don't remember and I move on. But you are off topic here. Read my first post at the top of this topic. I don't care if you kick or ban Bob or even myself. If you do it I even agree because I don't fucking care. but when you insult a country I just find it's not very nice for other people of that country. You are lucky because most of the french that play CBs are not reading the BL forum. Most of the kids don't speak english...

And now you can wonder why less and less clan are doing CBs because your small little world of CBs is fucking boring. Little Battle League, "You should read battle league every day" it says in the fucking rules. Fuck that shit. Go to hell and take your rules with you Battle League staff guy.

Battle League is boring
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2003, 12:04:22 am »

Goonk, my country gets insulted as much or more than yours does, so cry me a fucking river about it.

Glad you don't remember who you insult, show's yet another layer of ignorance from you.  

And, go on and run away you wee girl.  I can only imagine it will be better with one or two less dumbasses like you around.  Please, keep going.  Nobody asking you to stay, is there?

seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2003, 12:10:22 am »

Bucc, you keep on being pathetic  Shocked

OMG another 4 years !!!
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2003, 12:13:51 am »

On the issue of saying sorry...

When i first saw this thread i thought, no they wouldn't surrender, that would just enable more stereotypes. But i was wrong, I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2003, 12:59:59 am by Jeb » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2003, 12:15:03 am »

Couldn't mean less Bob, coming from you.

alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2003, 12:48:18 am »

Man, I'm beginning to think GhostSniper was right about the French. And you know I really mean that because it pains me to say GhostSniper is right about anything.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
bronto
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2003, 01:14:51 am »

i don't believe bob owes an apology, unless he gets one in return. i seem to remember the french bashing began a while before he posted something about americans. and as soon as he does, everyone attacks him. last i checked these forums weren't american, so bob i hope that you reconsider your choice in setting your clan to inactive. what it all boils down to is you're all wrong. stronger enforcement from moderators against personal attacks at peoples countries should be encouraged, instead of having the moderators join in the attacks. no country is better then another.
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2003, 01:39:05 am »

Shouldn't this post be under *DAMN BL section of the forum?

is it 2008 yet?
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2003, 06:00:48 am »

it really doesn't matter any more.

i'm sick and tired of having to troll through all this SHIT just to try and DEFEND you little rotten french BASTARDS when all you do is turn around  AND STAB ME IN THE BACK FOR MY EFFORTS

i have come to realize that the measure of respect and professional courtesy that i showed you even while you belittled my country was wasted. toy proved it when i stepped in to intervene on your behalf and then trampled my words and spat on them like so many countries have done to you over the years.  after such a display of respect i wish that our country had never liberated you from the germans or assisted in rebuilding your shit hole of a country at all. perhaps it would better if you had to pull your own asses out of the wreckage of WW2, maybe then you would learn how to hold your tongue

congratulations, you just took the one remaining american on this board who didn't hate your stinking egotistical high minded, culturally crass ways and alienated him.  i honestly tried to look past all your shit, but you have just piled it too high this time for me to push aside

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2003, 06:10:12 am »

Wow, people saying Ghost is right about something.....people agreeing with Ghost.....dogs and cats playing together in the streets?  I must be dreaming.....go back to sleep Ghost, you're dreaming......

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads