*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 11:28:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The REAL difference between Liberals, Conservatives, and Southerns  (Read 1805 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: November 19, 2003, 03:14:24 am »

Just issuing a correction:

Conservatives: morally evil, fascist, fundamentalist, hypocritical, arrogant, bigoted, sadistic, murderous, homophobic, (you just KNOW all that homophobia is really self loathing) insincerely patriotic, tiny-peckered, goons.

Southerns: The above, with accents, and an unhealthy fear of black men's penises.

Liberals: morally good, democractic (come on, liberals actually BELIEVE in the right of freedom to desent, the right of all people to express themselves politcally, and the use of the word "No" when they disagree rather than threatening violence: the threat and use of violence is a cornerstone of fascism), balanced, considered, careful, openminded, heartfelt, caring, pragmatic, truly patriotic, massively-cocked, heroes.

Just thought that should be made clear.

Oh, I forgot to add that conservatives were cowards, whereas liberals were brave. It ties in with penis size.

Just look at Bush and his merry juant in England. Dude is so shit scared of protesters he can't even stomache giving a speech in front of Parliament, let alone in public. Bastard's taking a friggin army with him. And what did the last President do when he went to England? He actually went OUTSIDE.

To Bush and his supporters, please sack the fuck up. You're real brave with other people's lives and money. Add that to the complete gutting of our legal system and the trashing of the Constitution and you can make a valid comparison between Bush and conservatives and Hitler and nazis. Or Stalin and commies in Russia. You guys are that bad.

I say end fascism now - shoot a conservative ... full of manjuice. Might make him more of a humble man if he was physically humiliated more often.  

(that would be a joke, but bitterly correct)

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 03:17:32 am »

Oh, and in reply to GhostSniper:

Liberal all the way (duh)

Pop him in the knee. If still aggressive, both kness, perhaps a hand or two.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
c| Hathcock

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 03:31:35 am »

The next time you try to call every Conservative Insincerely patriotic, remember that nearly the entire United States Military will vote Republican (you know, the Conservatives) this year, as in all years.  So shut the fuck up.
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 03:54:34 am »

Umm... Explain to me, why do we care so much as to why people put themselves in groups?  Who the f**k cares! I mean c'mon! All we need to know is Liberals hate the way the government runs things!

Blitz Cool

PS  What do you call a Liberal Republican?

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2003, 03:59:39 am »

You should be smart enough to recognize harsh sarcasm. It's a common tool of literary parody. I should add to the list of my assute observation this fresh mark:

Conservatives: unfunny

Liberals: funny

And in regards to conservatives being insincerely patriotic: I believe that leadership should come from the top. I mean, what good is it if the soldiers getting blown to bits each day really, really care about their country? They get to come home in patrioticly flag-wrapped "transfer tubes." Ah yes. Dead soldiers, who ARE truly heroes, getting treated, literally, like trash. And where does such awe-inspiring leadership come from? From the top. From Bush and his closest pals. Indeed, please note for your own review, that Bush has been too busy to go to a single soldier's (ie, republican, conservative, hero's) funeral. Much, much too busy to do anything other than dress up like a fighter pilot and land on a warship just off the coast of California, proclaiming the end to an unjust war, co-opting the incredible bravery and skill of America's finest, all on America's dime, all for politcal, personal benefit. Oh, and lets just forget that he went AWOL while a war was being waged - that OTHER misguided war America fought. This all plays right back into the whole insincere patriotism thing, coupled closely with the hypocracy thing.

So really, I was being too general. Those who REPRESENT the conservatives are insincerely patriotic. I actually think that's a lot worse. Cause that means that people like you, who i'm guessing considers himself a conservative Republican are, 1) being dupped or 2) complicit in a hypocritcal scheme to abuse the sincere beliefs and patriotism of the many (sic, soldiers and the public). So pick your fucking pony. Are you being dupped? or are you a hypocritically abusive schemer who is trying to co-opt the sincere beliefs of others for personal benefit?

Which are you, Hath?

And none of this was a joke. ;-)

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2003, 04:01:26 am »

I'd call a liberal Republican someone I can live with.

I'd also call him someone leaning in the right direction. (and when you parse down THAT comment it really does get confusing).

Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 04:26:39 am »

nj sixhits, only six posts and you've already made an ass out of yourself. what happened? did you get the crap beat outta you by at school today? upset you won't be able to visit michael at the neverland ranch for a while?  and how long have you had this typical whiney and blinded liberal ted (the killer) kennedy drunken shit talking problem?

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2003, 04:53:07 am »

Guys chill.

I think sixhits is mostly joking here. Poking a little fun is all. Try to take it in stride, or maybe you could even poke fun back.

I would expect you guys to be a little more secure in your beliefs than this. If this was meant to be a serious attack on conservatives it would have failed so miserably as to not even elicit a response.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2003, 05:31:06 am »

Ooooooooh. YES!

Cutter, you've beautifully illustrated another point I'd forgot to make. Thanks!

Conservatives, when confronted by facts they dislike, and/or that disprove their beliefs issue personal attacks against those that bring up those facts rather than confront the facts themselves.

Once again, thank you cutter. By doing EXACTLY that, issuing a personal attack rather than confronting unpleasant facts in a mature manner (or laughing off some sarcasm) you've helped to illustrate an ingrained conservative bias. Your a real pal!

And as for me having only six posts. Please go on GameRanger and check my account number. My account name is x1|Sixhits. I'm a premium member. See, my account number is lower than yours. That's because I've been on GR since '99. You haven't. It also means I've been on this website for a long time. Again, you haven't been. You know what's really funny? I looked up when you registered on DAMN. It was July 21st, 2003. Go look when I registered. Go ahead I'll wait.

It was March 11th, 2003. Who was here first, big boy? That's right, that's right.

I actually didn't notice it only lists me as having 6 posts. I'm surprised. Again, thanks for pointing that out. I'll try and post more.

As for Ted. I don't give a shit about him. He's not president and he's not the acknowledged figurehead for liberal views. Very bad of him if he killed someone. Drunk, right? Ah, well. I guess the fact that Bush is the first President to have a crimminal record, thus shaming all Americans, means nothing to you? He was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. Bush pled guilty, paid a fine, and had his driver's license suspended for 30 days. That means he has a criminal record. At the very least, you should be pissed as hell that a criminal runs our country. Are you?

Am I whinny? Really, am I whinny? And who here is blind, cutter? Look at the facts. Read my posts. Read your's. Who's whinny and blind? And that bring up one more fun fact:

Conservatives: Whinny, blinded by their views

Liberals: Baritone, openminded (sorry to be repetitive)

You've made me laugh a lot tonight. Thanks.

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2003, 05:32:08 am »

Alaric.

You are so right.

;-)

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2003, 06:06:36 am »

Ghost:

Simple put, I am sorry I called you insincerely patriotic. Sounds like you're a stand up guy and real American hero.

Even if we disagree, mock and insult each other, embarass or hurt each other, at the end of the day we're all American. I believe, contray to my sarcasm, that very mostly all Americans are patriotic. Even stupid conservative Republicans. (that's really tongue in cheek)

I am proud that you've served your country, and me and my family, for so long.

Part of what gets me going on rants like this is that people like me, who are liberals and against the war iraq, among many of the current administrations policies, are getting the sort of treatment I've given you right now. When Democrats hold up a voice of disent they are proclaimed tratiors. When private citizens argue against current administration policies they get told they are being un-patriotic.  A blind faith in policy and president is the rule of this land. That's not the America I want to live in. Republicans are an obvious target, but I don't really think it's the average-joe-republican who's doing those things. It's a bad president. Which I why I tried to shift my argument to him rather than focus it on conservatives in general. I still couldn't resist a jab or two.

My sincere appologies to you. I still like your politics, but I can respect you as much as any other American.

Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2003, 06:07:13 am »

lol i remember the last president breaking some laws too...only it was while he was in office, not 20 years ago. and six, i know who you are and i'm glad that you've put so much effort into all of this. you're opinions are exremley entertaining.
a couple smart ass lines might be considered sarchasm. a page of it i'd consider a personal issue.
 Wink

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2003, 06:20:19 am »

The last president got a bj or two in office. No one died when he lied.

The current president lied to congress about the threat from another nation. He MIS-led us in the most important act a country can undertake. He invaded a sovereign nation by faking a cause for war, breaking every international law, and his lies have led directly to the death of over 400 American soldiers and thousands of Iraqi soldiers and civilians. He's cost us 50 years of diplomacy. He's embarassed us. And he's likely going to pull our troops out, like the coward he is, and leave Iraq to ruin.

Clinton lied about sex. Bush lied about war. Which is worse?

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2003, 06:25:40 am »

Way to start a flame war when you just joined the forums. Don't do it again and consider yourself warned.

P.S. If you want to be sarcastic, don't be a dumbass.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads