*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 03:26:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Frostbite Campaign 3 - Snipers Nest
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Frostbite Campaign 3 - Snipers Nest  (Read 978 times)
recon
« on: November 17, 2003, 02:26:51 am »

its horrible

i started my first frostbite campaign, and im insane, i use elite

i cant go down from the mountain on map three of the campaign, right?

thats horrible, i was in there 6 times now, i have a lill chance if i kill the driver's of the two LKW's and the jeep doodes

but before i must kill 6 to seven or more doodes from the russians, and then i must crash with m136 the two tanks

on the other hand the hostages where killed if i focused on the tanks

on the other hand the two tanks drive along but then if i dont crash them the game stopped if they are able to reach a save zone - - - DAMN

but at least i love that very good programmed mod, is there anyways some walkthrough written down somewhere ?

DAMN MAUTI and Crew did a good work, damn you, sleepless nights  Wink

cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2003, 04:47:15 am »

That post makes absolutly no sense at all

is it 2008 yet?
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2003, 12:51:15 pm »

Just look here: http://eloso.3dretreat.com/Eloso/Frostbite/missions/Frostbite_snipersnest.htm

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
recon
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 01:58:58 am »

its horrible i started my first frostbite campaign, and im insane, i use elite i cant go down from the mountain on map three of the campaign, right? thats horrible, i was in there 6 times now, i have a lill chance if i kill the driver's of the two LKW's and the jeep doodes but before i must kill 6 to seven or more doodes from the russians, and then i must crash with m136 the two tanks on the other hand the hostages where killed if i focused on the tanks on the other hand the two tanks drive along but then if i dont crash them the game stopped if they are able to reach a save zone - - - DAMN but at least i love that very good programmed mod, is there anyways some walkthrough written down somewhere ?DAMN MAUTI and Crew did a good work, damn you, sleepless nights  Wink

Translation:  He likes it.  He wishes Mauti well for making it.  He would like to know if a veteran of the mod has any tips for him.

I SIMPLE LOVE IT  Grin

(sorry for my breathless english, german is my base language, and if im a bit in hektik, i write english as i think in german and then i translate it into english the same time as i talk or think in german, sorry)
recon
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2003, 02:02:29 am »

thanks a lot, i thinkin that direction what is written there

but with any snipergun which i try i cant see Bogda anywhere, so i shooted the drivers of the two trucks but not Bogda

i try . . . thx
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2003, 05:10:01 am »

(sorry for my breathless english, german is my base language, and if im a bit in hektik, i write english as i think in german and then i translate it into english the same time as i talk or think in german, sorry)

I see, That would explain it.  Wink
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 07:37:40 am by |GM| Kuza:. » Logged

is it 2008 yet?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 12:40:53 pm »

hehe.. its a great mission.. Would always suggest u do missions on elite first anyway - otherwise hell once youve done them its not the same - might as well make it nice and hard!

Snipers nest.... lovely. Just have to practise your sniping and get very very fast!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads