*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:37:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Haxial/ GR issues resolved
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Haxial/ GR issues resolved  (Read 7439 times)
-SW- Baz

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2003, 03:58:46 am »

Wink

He who lives by the sword gets shot by those who don't.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2003, 04:07:26 am »

Damn, she can't be fooled

lol Jeb, you can't save yourself with a pussy comeback.  Take your self pwning like a man.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2003, 05:51:10 am »

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP POSTING HERE?!

if you want me to get off my "soap box" why dont you try to end this without your foolish and TRUELY AIMLESS (because you have no point in them, as you state) comments.

Ok Baz, I'll try to use smaller words, so maybe you'll be able to digest it this time.

I did not say my posts have no point.  I said that it wasn't looking for a fight, or looking to stop one.  Those are the only two options you gave, but they aren't the only two options I can chose from.  I chose option #3, I don't back away from verbally beating down an idiot who continues to lash out.  That isn't solving a problem, nor is it looking for a fight.  It's just something else.  And it has a point.  You just don't seem to be smart enough to tell the difference.

You want me to shut up, then you better shut up first,

Oh, there's that maturity you were talking about.  Wooohooo, way to go Baz.

because i want to end whole waste of time without insulting anyone else

So you say, but you show something completely different.  If you wanted to end it, you simply would end it.  Nobody is holding a gun to your head saying to continue.

letting complete morons like you, who have nothing better to do than keep posting insults, continue.

Since you continue, I guess by your logic that means you also have nothing better to do.

Notice no one is reading this thread anymore because there's no point to it.

Actually, I'm going to go right ahead and correct you yet again (I should start charging you for correcting all these mistakes).  Since Viper and Jeb just posted, I do think some people are reading it.  Or is this another break with reality?  Do you believe that Viper and Jeb don't actually exist?  Afraid that they are just flashbacks?  Nope, guess you are just wrong, yet again.

Do your share and quit bashing me, and then i'll stop.

I don't care if you stop.  If you continue, I will just continue to point out your mistakes.  You asked what I wanted, I told you.  You don't want to do it, I don't really care.  But I'm not the one getting my panties in a bunch here.  You are.  So, if you want it to stop, that power is in your own, hairy palmed hands.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
-SW- Baz

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2003, 05:59:35 am »

Right, i said im done arguing bucc, and i am.

Im sorry for any beef i've put onto you in the last few days. I didn't think it would boil into the week after sunday, but i was wrong - it did. I don't want to keep comming back here to post and post, because I feel like i'm wasting time.

This is my true and formal apology, Bucc. Im sorry now because i'm sick of this argument and wan't to move on; and i dont want to make more enemies at *DAMN, so i apologize to you personally too, for my insults.

I hope we can get along in the future, under more "cool" conditions   Cool and see ya in GR.

</end argument>
</end html>

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2003, 06:02:57 am »

Maybe you should have read my posts and changed your fucking signature before you try that.  Because, once again, it rings hollow.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2003, 07:46:16 am »

Tell you're Wink  mom halloween was last month...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2003, 07:48:09 am by Jeb » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2003, 07:56:42 am »

I was still reading these posts.
Baz, there is even a 4th option to keep going here:
I am sexually aroused by totally pwning a defenceless little migglemoof. It's a bdsm thing.

Modernist iPoem about Baz:

Strings play
A tune of ownage
Baz dances to my pipe
Bucc is on the percussion
The percussion is on Bucc
A fine, even ownage
Baz dances to my pipe

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2003, 08:03:16 am »

Play that funky music, white-boy!

Scott_Kevill

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2003, 10:31:44 am »

As for Evill, I'm proud to have 20% of your posts' attention.  Wink Maybe it's time to get a girlfriend.

It's not just grammar you need help with. 1 post of 20 is 5%. Even now, with 2 posts of 21, that's still only 9.5%.

Scott.

GameRanger - the multiplayer online gaming service
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2003, 02:20:18 am »

what was wrong with netfone on its own, but with less bugs and problems? typical

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2003, 04:14:51 am »

*Sees Scott and baz fighting.....*

*Can't Help it.....must resist...*

JERRY JERRR JERRY JERRY JERRR JERRY JERRY JERRR JERRY JERRY JERRR JERRY JERRY JERRR JERRY!

*Now look what you've done mysterio*

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
-SW- Baz

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2003, 04:41:44 am »

Right, i said im done arguing bucc, and i am.

Im sorry for any beef i've put onto you in the last few days. I didn't think it would boil into the week after sunday, but i was wrong - it did. I don't want to keep comming back here to post and post, because I feel like i'm wasting time.

This is my true and formal apology, Bucc. Im sorry now because i'm sick of this argument and wan't to move on; and i dont want to make more enemies at *DAMN, so i apologize to you personally too, for my insults.

I hope we can get along in the future, under more "cool" conditions?   and see ya in GR.

</end argument>
</end html>

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2003, 05:20:37 am »

</end html>
pfffffffft

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
-SW- Baz

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2003, 06:19:21 am »

just messin jeb  

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2003, 06:43:43 am »

As for Evill, I'm proud to have 20% of your posts' attention.  Wink Maybe it's time to get a girlfriend.

It's not just grammar you need help with. 1 post of 20 is 5%. Even now, with 2 posts of 21, that's still only 9.5%.

Scott.

I bow to a man with less ruth then even I have.

-SW- Baz

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2003, 06:50:40 am »

meh, bucc did u skipped over my new and true apology again

=wL= Femme

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2003, 05:28:52 pm »

Wow, I hate for my first post to get lost in a flame war  Sad

This is directed to Evill Scott:
Disabling my NetFone that I paid for is just plain WRONG!
It equates to you disabling my email for me to play GhR.

If you're trying to corner the market on the voice thing... try specials or something else. Make your product better. Offer a trial period, so I can see if it's any good, or better. But, messing with another application on MY computer when I try to play team play, is just plain wrong, and it will *never* get you my business. As it stands, I won't pay Game Ranger so I can use something I've already paid for and have the ability to make a chat room. I don't even know the sound quality of your voice communication system, I can stream music on NetFone and I happen to like using it (is your sound quality as good?). You are driving business away, not bringing it in.

Perhaps if you had even bothered to *actually listen* to me when I tried to talk to you about PC users doing IP joining for GR hosted games, I might feel differently. But, being closed-minded about that and then outright greedy over voice control--that's bad. Shades of Microsoft--or worse. Are you gonna be controlling which mods will work next?

And BL guys: How many other "work-around" apps do we have to have running. I already host a KDX server for my clan, but do not want to upgrade yet to this new version. That would mean running TWO clients in the background, one for my clan, one for NetFone, and all of this is in addition to ranger and the processor-hog game, itself. If you ask me, this just blows, and the work-around isn't working for me.

It's looking like time to find an alternative, or better--someone who can write one the way we want it.

In short - the issue is not resolved.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 08:27:58 am by =wL= Femme » Logged

Men have a much better time of it than women: for one thing they marry later; for another thing they die earlier.
 - H.L. Mencken
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2003, 05:56:44 pm »

You go girl  Wink

OMG another 4 years !!!
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2003, 06:16:19 am »

i know where you can get a really slick and well implemented workaround for the NF block

all  you need  to do is paypal Evill $50 and you are all set

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
-SW- Baz

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2003, 07:06:52 am »

hmm..

50 dollars...

1000 marbalizer paintballs; 256 mb memory chip, 50 songs!, wireless apple mouse, new basketball, a month's dsl bill, a cheap hooker....

scott can wait  Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads