*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 12:23:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Haxial/ GR issues resolved
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Haxial/ GR issues resolved  (Read 7475 times)
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2003, 02:49:31 am »

baz, do you enjoy making me lock all these threads?
or is that just a side effect of your inability to let any post that insults you go unchallenged?

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
-SW- Baz

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2003, 04:07:09 am »

Brain, you aren't even reading my posts.

"Oh baz posted again! time to insult him because everyone else is!"

is that just a side effect of your inability to let any post that insults you go unchallenged?
This statement made no sense either; if i started a new thread criticizing you, im willing to bet you would reply.

And ontop of all of that, the insults to my are completely unfounded! I revoked them, but no one even cares because they just want to call baz a moron because everyone else is!

Brain, what did i ever do to you either?

What pisses me off the most is the fact that i actually apologized to those that I insulted earlier; but you STILL continue to insult me, regardless of my apologies. Sad.

He who lives by the sword gets shot by those who don't.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2003, 05:32:06 am »

Not entirely true Baz and get off your soap box about it.

1) not everyone is insulting you.

2) you apologized, doesn't mean everyone accepted it.

3) Brain didn't just insult you either.

4) Loth's wasn't completely unfounded.  It's more valid than your comment about "want to call baz a moron because everyone else is."

5) that "sad" at the end makes your statement less then sincere.  

6) your apology also struck me the wrong way, as it was more about both being wrong, then you just apologizing.  

7) not everyone thinks argument and debate getting heated is immature.  And just because you do doesn't make you more mature, it makes you less actually.  Because your are looking through ideals, not reality.  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
-SW- Baz

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2003, 06:02:11 am »

not everyone is insulting you
I never said everyone was. It is just a few individuals who think they should try to make a fool out of me as much they can.

you apologized, doesn't mean everyone accepted it.
That is because not everyone here is mature, even if they're married and have kids. What more do you want from me?

Loth's wasn't completely unfounded.
In this case it was, because he was completely WRONG.

your apology also struck me the wrong way, as it was more about both being wrong, then you just apologizing
We both made insults, i apologized for mine, and i was expecting you to apologize for yours as well. I apologize (again) if you're going to continue being offensive towards me. I won't apologize and be mature in the future towards you then.

Not everyone thinks argument and debate getting heated is immature.? And just because you do doesn't make you more mature, it makes you less actually.? Because your are looking through ideals, not reality.
This without doubt is one of the dumbest remards i've ever heard. First, only the mature people here think the "debate" (which is really just insults to people we don't know) is getting stupid. I'm looking through ideals, not reality. Do you call these forums, GR, and gaming a reality? Now i see why everyone hates me...am i the only one with some common sense?

I guess the main question is, what more do you guys want from me?
I've already apologized, re-apologized, and tried to become friends; but you guys just want to ignore my attempts and continue criticizing me like second graders.

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2003, 06:55:37 am »

Brain, you aren't even reading my posts.

"Oh baz posted again! time to insult him because everyone else is!"

baz, i have had the unpleasant duty of reading all of your posts, i read EVERY post on this board... why? because it is my job as a moderator

or is that just a side effect of your inability to let any post that insults you go unchallenged?
This statement made no sense either; if i started a new thread criticizing you, im willing to bet you would reply.

it makes plenty of sense to me, seeing as you have replied to any post that you have even slightly hinted at possible insulting you (and if you care to deny this, i will be more than happy to prove you wrong)

And ontop of all of that, the insults to my are completely unfounded! I revoked them, but no one even cares because they just want to call baz a moron because everyone else is!

Brain, what did i ever do to you either?

What pisses me off the most is the fact that i actually apologized to those that I insulted earlier; but you STILL continue to insult me, regardless of my apologies. Sad.

well of course my insults are unfounded, BUT since bucc already pointed out i didn't insult you, it doesn't really matter now does it?  as for what you did to me? you turned this thread, that was going rather well, into a you vs. the world flamewar, and you are continuing to do so.  you lost this battle along time ago and yet you are continuing to egg on the other members of this forum. apology or no, you are still adding fuel to this fire, and if you fail to realize that, you sir, are a dumbass (and yes, that WAS an insult)

consider yourself warned
[/color]
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 07:01:24 am by Brain » Logged

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2003, 07:01:34 am »

I never said everyone was.

Actually, you did.  It's right up there.

That is because not everyone here is mature, even if they're married and have kids. What more do you want from me?

Personally, I find that insulting.  So if you are calling them immature for insulting, you are no different.  Also, they have their own opinions, maybe it didn't sound sincere to them either.

In this case it was, because he was completely WRONG.

Wrong and unfounded aren't the same thing.  Not at all.  I can have a very well founded suspicion and still be wrong.  Happens all the time.  

We both made insults, i apologized for mine, and i was expecting you to apologize for yours as well. I apologize (again) if you're going to continue being offensive towards me. I won't apologize and be mature in the future towards you then.

Get over yourself already.  I told you before I don't consider it "being mature".  Especially in the light of how insulting you have been.  My last post lacked anything offensive other then it being an actual response.

This without doubt is one of the dumbest remards i've ever heard.

Yep, that officially makes you a hypocrite.  Thanks for playing.

First, only the mature people here think the "debate" (which is really just insults to people we don't know) is getting stupid.

So, my last post was just insults, no debate at all?  Guess again fucknuts.  (btw, before you shout "hypocrite" back, I'm not advocating the maturity of insults.  You are.)  It wasn't insulting at all.  Hell, my first post to you wasn't even insulting, you just took it that way because of the fact I was insulting your buddy.

I'm looking through ideals, not reality. Do you call these forums, GR, and gaming a reality? Now i see why everyone hates me...am i the only one with some common sense?

Common fits, but not the sense part, in my opinion.  Yes, these forums are a reality.  You are here, I am here, we are communicating.  Or have you seen The Matrix too many times and have become confused?  

The immaturity I am accusing you of is that you seem to believe (can't use the word think here, because that would be a stretch) that any insults is immature.  That people cant have a mature debate and still throw around insults.  That, in my opinion, is a child like ideal along the lines of "wars are bad and should never happen, there's no excuse for them".  Reality shows us that the mature still get heated in debate, and that war, while ugly and horrible, is still often necessary.  So I see mature being the coloring of your ideals with a taste of reality.  Sorry that you didn't pick that up the first time.

I guess the main question is, what more do you guys want from me?
I've already apologized, re-apologized, and tried to become friends; but you guys just want to ignore my attempts and continue criticizing me like second graders.

Your left-handed apologized dont mean shit.  Like I said, they lack sincerity.  You apologize, while blaming others, while insulting others.  That make you a little man.  So go away little man.  

Like I said in my last post, I want you to get your fucking ass off your soap box.  Is it more clear now?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2003, 08:00:31 am »

Baz was a little man
Acri he was HUGE
Acri would follow with his flaming
Whereever baz found refuge

Grin

Gonna stop flaming now. It's not worth it when you can't get a decent insult back. Sorry admins!

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
Scott_Kevill

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2003, 08:29:38 am »

Baz, you suck.

GameRanger - the multiplayer online gaming service
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2003, 08:34:38 am »

Nice one evill... lmao

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
-SW- Baz

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2003, 10:38:04 pm »

I can have a very well founded suspicion and still be wrong.
Who gives a fuck? He's still wrong.

and second,
Common fits, but not the sense part, in my opinion.? Yes, these forums are a reality.? You are here, I am here, we are communicating.? Or have you seen The Matrix too many times and have become confused??
That sums up your intelligence, life, and all around existence. Two people who no not each other's names, knowledge, locations, lifestyles, even existence are arguing - THIS IS REALITY?! You are a fool, go get a life.

Your left-handed apologized dont mean shit.? Like I said, they lack sincerity.? You apologize, while blaming others, while insulting others.? That make you a little man.? So go away little man.?
Well, it seems to Acri it did, but of course it didn't mean anything to you, because your mine is too simple to accept my apology. I was sincere in my apology, and my comments were as bad as anyone elses', so when i apologized, i expected you to have the brains to follow suite and shake hands. Too bad you can't.

And besides the bad grammar, when i asked what more you want from me, you told me to go away? I live in a different state, if you mean physically; i suppose that's far enough. If you mean online, I'm not going anywhere because you keep making rediculous comments and i keep proving them wrong. Unfortunetly you keep making the comments thinking you're better than me, when in actuality you just look like another moron.

As for Evill, I'm proud to have 20% of your posts' attention.  Wink Maybe it's time to get a girlfriend.

Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2003, 12:06:48 am »

Modernist poem about baz:

Against the ceiling of ignorance
Flew the pig
It hit so hard
ignorance cracked
and rained all over his family
He wouldnt buy premium
Glue has a taste of victory

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2003, 12:10:56 am »

Baz, you should just say to yourself, "fuck them" and move on.  Don't waste your life fighting in a forum.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2003, 12:17:43 am »

Who gives a fuck? He's still wrong.

Me, I give a fuck.  From the looks of the posts, so do most of the others.  Just because you like to toss the prose around doesn't make your use of it correct.  It was a founded suspicion, and for now, all we have is your statement that it's wrong.  

You called it unfounded, and in any case, you are wrong about that statement.

That sums up your intelligence, life, and all around existence. Two people who no not each other's names, knowledge, locations, lifestyles, even existence are arguing - THIS IS REALITY?! You are a fool, go get a life.
Reality:
Pronunciation: rE-'a-l&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Date: 1550
1 : the quality or state of being real
2 a (1) : a real event, entity, or state of affairs <his dream became areality> (2) : the totality of real things and events <trying to escape from reality> b : something that is neither derivative nor dependent but exists necessarily

I'd say that yes, this forum is a real place, where real, live people exchange real ideas through communication.  After all, this forum is just a medium of communication.  It is as "real" as any news paper, it is as "real" as any courtroom.  It doesn't carry the reputation of the former, or the support and weight of the latter, but it is real.

The only fool I see here is you.  Oh, and nice assumptions about who knows what and what not about whom.  Those are just that, assumptions on your part.

And I'll weigh my life against yours any day you like.  My education and intelligence as well, since you question those too.  Remember, I'm not the one who challenged the other to a confrontation, I'm just the one that offered the time and place after it.

Well, it seems to Acri it did, but of course it didn't mean anything to you, because your mine is too simple to accept my apology. I was sincere in my apology, and my comments were as bad as anyone elses', so when i apologized, i expected you to have the brains to follow suite and shake hands. Too bad you can't.

My 'mine' as you put it isn't too simple.  Just the opposite.  If I were simple, I'd just say OK, even when I feel your apology lacked all sincerity.  

First, like we discussed in the PM, you felt I had insulted you, when I hadn't.  I had insulted your buddy.  So your blaming me was uncalled for.  Second, I don't agree with your ideas about maturity, so why would I agree that I and others acted immature?  Third, your apology itself can't really be sincere when it had the signature it did on it.  That kind of defaults that apology to me.

Like I said, you sir, are a hypocrite.  You think there's something wrong with flinging insults, but you are the first to do it.  And continue them while saying proclaiming how terrible it is.

And besides the bad grammar, when i asked what more you want from me, you told me to go away?

The first time I told you it was "get off the soap box" if you'll please look up.  You didn't seem to understand it, because you asked again, so yes, I say I'd like you to go away.  Too hard for you to grasp?

I'm not going anywhere because you keep making rediculous comments and i keep proving them wrong. Unfortunetly you keep making the comments thinking you're better than me, when in actuality you just look like another moron.

The only ones succeeding in looking like morons in this thread are you and Ross.  But on a personal note, I want to thank you.  We've all missed Bondo here, and it's so nice of you to step up, play the wounded individual, make a horses ass out of yourself and fill those shoes.

And anyone that keeps telling others that they have no life, or to get a girlfriend obviously has none of their own and is projecting.  

-SW- Baz

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2003, 12:42:45 am »

bucc, just about every one of your arguments and statements in that last post were
false, and they weren't even good insults when you tried.

I won't even waste anymore time copy/pasting because you haven't proved my original ones wrong. You're writing complete bullshit excuses for each of my points.

The worst part is that you're just looking for a fight, not trying to solve one. Look at yourself, i wish you would instead of replying aimlessly so that you don't lose face in this now-pointless thread.

Btw, i do have a gf too. More bs (see above).

Lastly, i think i'll take Viper's excellent advice and say

FUCK YOU MORON

...and move on. You never said what else you want me to do, btw. Maybe because you wan't to keep this argument going as long as you can...

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2003, 02:31:44 am »

bucc, just about every one of your arguments and statements in that last post were
false, and they weren't even good insults when you tried.

Hmm, considering I haven't actualy tried to insult you yet, I don't really care that you think they were bad attempts.

And let's see, what in my last post could be false?

That I give a fuck?  Hmm, that can't be false, because that's my opinion, and true.

What else?  Where I corrected your use of the word "unfounded"?  Nope, most people here agree that those were well founded suspicions, even if they were wrong (and we don't know that or not).

I know, the definition of reality, that had to be wrong eh?  Oh, wait, that came from Webster, guess that wasn't false either.

Oh, the fact that I found your apology insincere?  Wait, no, that can't be false either, since it's true.

Must be the Hypocrite part, right?  But, if you are condemning people for insults, and doing so with insults of your own, isn't that being a hypocrite?  I do think I used it right.

I know, it was when I  said I'd compare my life, that you keep telling people to get, to yours.  Wait, I was willing to do that too.  Sorry, I just can't seem to find what you meant by my whole post was false.

So fuck you and your "you are just false bullshit.  Whinny little boy.

I won't even waste anymore time copy/pasting because you haven't proved my original ones wrong. You're writing complete bullshit excuses for each of my points.

Actually, I proved the unfounded one wrong, and the fact that your apology was insincere (again, all anyone had to do was look at your sig to find it insincere).  I also showed you, on GR, how I didn't actually insult you as you claimed.  Last of all, I proved how much of a little pussy you are when you openly challenge me to meet you, but you wont come.  That is the lowest form of an online bullshit.  Implying that you want to come get personal about it.  What a fucking joke you are.

The worst part is that you're just looking for a fight, not trying to solve one. Look at yourself, i wish you would instead of replying aimlessly so that you don't lose face in this now-pointless thread.

No you fucking idiot, it's not a binary decision.  I'm not looking to solve one, or start one.  Which word is too much for you little pea sized brain?  You are trying to stop it, and doing a piss poor job of it.  I, on the other hand, don't have either goal that you mentioned.  See, not backing away from a fight isn't quite the same thing as looking for one.  Hmm, guess you just aint as smart as you thunk you are.  

Btw, i do have a gf too. More bs (see above).

Sure, if you say so.  But when they come with a tire patch kit, in case of deflation, I wouldn't call them a "girlfriend".  And if you don't want that kind of BS, you shouldn't bring it up you douchebag.  You are the one that calls peoples lives and girlfriends into question.  

Do everyone a favor, go submit your picture to Webster so they can place it next to Hypocrite.  After all, pictures help idiots like you learn when the words are too big for them.

...and move on. You never said what else you want me to do, btw. Maybe because you wan't to keep this argument going as long as you can...

And, just to prove you wrong once again, I'll direct you back a few posts, where I said it the first time:
Not entirely true Baz and get off your soap box about it.

I wanted you to get off your soap box about it.  Have you, no.  

Baz, I will say that I stand corrected on one thing.  Earlier I compared you to Bondo.  And just about everyone here will understand how deep this is coming from me.  But I apologize to Bondo, because you aren't as smart as him.

the oNe
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2003, 03:24:49 am »

Lol.
-SW- Baz

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2003, 03:31:04 am »

bucc,

I'm not looking to solve one, or start one.? Which word is too much for you little pea sized brain?? You are trying to stop it, and doing a piss poor job of it.? I, on the other hand, don't have either goal that you mentioned.
THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP POSTING HERE?!

if you want me to get off my "soap box" why dont you try to end this without your foolish and TRUELY AIMLESS (because you have no point in them, as you state) comments.

You want me to shut up, then you better shut up first, because i want to end whole waste of time without insulting anyone else, OR letting complete morons like you, who have nothing better to do than keep posting insults, continue. Notice no one is reading this thread anymore because there's no point to it. Do your share and quit bashing me, and then i'll stop.

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2003, 03:35:50 am »

Baz, your an idiot.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
-SW- Baz

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2003, 03:44:47 am »

Ahh thankyou Jeb.

Seeing that "your" should be "you're" i think it's you who is the idiot.

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2003, 03:52:57 am »

Damn, she can't be fooled

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: