*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 07:20:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Setting the record straight.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Setting the record straight.  (Read 2948 times)
skunkney
« on: November 04, 2003, 12:51:01 pm »

Midway through October 2003, I finally came to my senses and left the 'AK' Rogue Spear clan for good. As I waited for a reaction on the AK website, http://www.akclan.isviolent.com/, my worst fears were realized today as I read this at the top of the News section:
" October 20th, 2003 Skunkney smoked more than he could handle and leaves our clan* After being given a half ounce of canadian bud for free, skunkney got all stoned, then got paranoid, flipped his lid, took all |?K|'s off his buddy list, ignored rapid(still to this day), and has not told anybody why he left. All we remember, is him telling us his friend had given him a half ounce of buds for free because he didn't want to smoke it because his wife was having a baby. Next thing you know, he got all stoned, and came back acting like a weirdo. Still hasn't spoken to us properly about everything. Hope he comes back to normal one day. He was always an honorable teamate, til this incident... Shucks... =\  "
Well, I must admit, it is quite amusing, and my first thoughts were to let it pass as I would with anything Rapid might have to say. However, the facts have been twisted around, and my privacy has been shat upon. Therefore, I feel I must set the record straight:
For the first day or so after leaving AK I put ALL GameRanger users on block, not just AK's, so that I wouldn't have to deal with all the questions and comments about my leaving. I had been warned by my peers before joining AK that it would be a mistake, and wasn't eager to hear all the I told ya so's. After a short period of time I removed the block, especially on the remaining members of AK, for whom I have nothing but respect. This, however, did not apply to Rapid. I had had high hopes that he would turn his behaviour around, and that my dedication to the clan would not be for nothing. I was, needless to say, disappointed. As far as my privacy is concerned, Rapid had no right to make public any statement I may have made to him concerning my life outside of GR. I think thats the part that really gets to me. I'm sure most RS gamers and GameRanger users in general can understand why I came to my decision, knowing full well that Rapid is an unsavory character at best (check out the disturbing "traitors get hunted down' image at the top of the News section).
Anyone who knows me and has been playing with me over the past 3 years knows I try and show respect and courtesy to my fellow gamers. At times I might have a disagreement with someone, or even lose my cool, but as a rule I try to be honest and respectful to everyone. If anyone has a beef with me on how I conduct myself or otherwise, I welcome their comments and will try and be as objective and fair as possible in resolving the matter.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and thanks to *DAMN for allowing me the opportunity to tell my side of the story. You won't hear anything more from me concerning this matter, as life is too short for us all.

skunkney
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 02:14:21 pm »

It was a big fault to join AK anyways...

And telling Rapid (!) personal things and stuff is a big fault too...

But its not a fault to ignore Rapid. Ignore that prick and enjoy your Life with your child and woman.

wondering what rapid will post  Cool
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 03:55:48 pm »

Hey, we all do stupid shit at times. I doubted your judgement for joining AK, but your unfortunate affiliation never changed my opinion of you or made me think of you as other than the old hand I'd played the game against and alongside for so long. Water under the bridge.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 10:44:25 pm »

Ok.  Skunk, for being the honest and reliable player you were, you surely went out in the weirdest of ways.  This is a game, and we all play it and a lot of us have gone the extra step by making clans.  Clans are about loyalty, friendships and teamwork.  We had all that, so I thought.  Until the day you decided to leave in such a way.  I of all people, remembered what you told me about getting all this bud.  And for you to have been cool with me the night you told me about it.  Then we played RS with me, you and Monk and MPE.  We were owning everybody in sight also, need not to forget.  And then for you to all of the sudden "block" us all, and NOT tell any of us what's up...  Dude, what the fuck is up with that?  And then to look back, and remember that was the LAST thing you told me (you getting half ounce of buds for free).  Of course, only conclusion, was you got way too stoned, and got all paranoid, and let other people's opinion get in your head and fuck with your emotions.  I mean, wtf, do we have problems amongst us in the clan?  Far from it.  Problems get dealt with, and rid off.  Like Typhy.  We got rid of him, and you were the FIRST to say how happy you were.  We are a team effort clan, and all our inputs are highly valuable for the whole of our clan.  We had always valued you and your contribution to the clan.  In no way, had any of us any idea you felt any other way, since you were choosing not to communicate with us.  When it comes down to it, you didn't tell me anything, and then all the sudden you had us off your buddy list...   We certainly didn't get the respect we had always given yah skunk, and that was a big "fuck you" in all our faces...   But hey, it was your decision to do what you wanted to do for whatever reasons you wanted it to be...   Hope you're happy, and sorry that's all I could say about you in the news...   You gave me no more info!!!! Shocked [/size]
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2003, 01:12:41 am »

Shouldn't all this flaming against me from Typhy be a forum warning/ban anyways?  

No.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
PsYcO sNiPeR

Oh! How wonderful!

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2003, 01:20:40 am »

Rapid...though Typhy is starting something, you aren't exactly working towards stopping it. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02

PsYcO relived, visit to see some old PsYcO stuff:
http://www.hostultra.com/~psycosite/
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2003, 02:12:03 am »

Take your flames like a man. It's not like your character has any credibility here anyway, so what's to lose?

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2003, 02:43:08 am »

I wouldn't worry about it skunkney, no one reads the ak site, and those who do are just there to see what NOT to do when making a website.

and typhy, he doesn't take the bus, he rides in the back of a truck, full of lawnmowers.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2003, 02:51:26 am »

mm mm mm, flame-broiled, just the way I like it. While it wasn't the best way to handle the situation, I can sorta see where Rapid is coming from. He shoulda been nicer about it, though, but everyone has their own way of dealing with things. By the way, is the AK forum around anymore, or did ya get rid of it? Haven't been able to get into it for a while.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2003, 03:13:31 am »

Woohoo, we got a good old fashioned AK style bbq going on these forums again!

Back to the point...I am shocked that skunks would be in a clan like AK in the first place, with its reputation and all. I remember way back in the day when he was part of a reputable clan named SPEAR....man do times change.

As for the flames...there is no need to keep up the flaming, please cease before I have to start removing it.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2003, 05:37:39 am »

assassin, I'm simply asking for his flames to be removed.  You know damn well I want to respond to them all, but no need to keep the bullshit going.  I'm trying to be the bigger man, now help me out and delete his BS.  THanks.

And for the record, our clan has the reputation of being able to kill anybody in sight.  And it's well known that those that take RS seriously, don't like getting owned in any way, especially by the |?K|'s.

Howdy Mellow!  Sorry bout our forums.  We had to get a new url------------)>|?K|*Forums*

sNiPeR, I don't talk to the kid, so there's no way for me to be "fueling" any fire.  Poor kid feels so dumb he's not in our clan anymore, he's trying to convince himself and others it's not as good as they think it is.  Nothing I can do about it...   Hell, I just want him to move on already, and stop dwelling on us...

*sigh*
[/size]
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2003, 06:59:33 am »

sNiPeR, I don't talk to the kid, so there's no way for me to be "fueling" any fire.

um... correct me if i'm wrong but typing messages in a forum... a PUBLIC forum, would serve the same purpose as communicating directly with the person in question.

that's all i'm gonna say because if i speak my mind, i'm gonna need to be moderated
Lips Sealed

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2003, 10:31:08 am »

assassin, I'm simply asking for his flames to be removed.  You know damn well I want to respond to them all, but no need to keep the bullshit going.  I'm trying to be the bigger man, now help me out and delete his BS.  THanks.

ehe, you trying to be the bigger bser, not man. how can a bser like you talking about typhy's "BS"? as i said few times before, his "BS" is kinda true...

And for the record, our clan has the reputation of being able to kill anybody in sight.  And it's well known that those that take RS seriously, don't like getting owned in any way, especially by the |?K|'s.

too bad you didnt own about 2 years now...how about u stand up finally and start cbing?

Howdy Mellow!  Sorry bout our forums.  We had to get a new url------------)>|?K|*Forums*

How many ppl post there, 2 or 3? i guess its you, and you prolly

sNiPeR, I don't talk to the kid, so there's no way for me to be "fueling" any fire.  Poor kid feels so dumb he's not in our clan anymore, he's trying to convince himself and others it's not as good as they think it is.  Nothing I can do about it...   Hell, I just want him to move on already, and stop dwelling on us...
*sigh*[/b][/color][/size]

Yea i think typhy is feels really sad about not being in you clan anymore LFMAO  Shocked
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2003, 02:30:21 pm »

There was a few people that'd post on the AK forums. It was nice, pretty much flame-free, even though people would go in now and then and try to stir up trouble. Good thing about it was they'd kick out troublemakers right away, which is always nice. There's a little bit of sheeyit talking, but it's all good.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2003, 03:56:25 pm »

There was a few people that'd post on the AK forums. It was nice, pretty much flame-free, even though people would go in now and then and try to stir up trouble. Good thing about it was they'd kick out troublemakers right away, which is always nice. There's a little bit of sheeyit talking, but it's all good.

suuure its all good.

Lmao, of course there is no flame, as you said troublemakers are/were kicked out (by the most famous troublemaker i ever knew...)

and prolly every post got changed in the right way, so that our man Rapid is ok with it....

have fun posting in the famous AK forums...i think rapid blocked my ip so i cant watch his site anymore. Did I ever? Yea, I wanted to know if there is a picture of our fat friend, just to know wich assface i will beat in futur...but of course there is no picture, it would be censored by the FBI as soon as its online...because of the worlds ugliest animal ever seen Grin
trevor
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2003, 07:16:37 pm »

absalon, for being one of the most hated euro posters in these forums, you sure are a hypocrital flamer.  Here's somebody not even talking about you, and you feel it's your duty to flame away...  Why don't you just shut your trap, and go play with your barbies!  Remember, you're the guy that was proven to have lied in/about a CB.  Nothing to run with your head up high about.  Ashamed is what you should be, but who cares, since you're a dishonest flamer anyways?  |?K| has all the right in the world to hate your dishonest ass. And I can see why they want you banned for all your bullshit lies(in a CB even!).  One thing is to prove a point in  a post, another is to make an ass out of yourself(like you have absalon, good job buddy).  Guess you wanted to help rapid look good with all your nonsense.  good job guy.  at least he can prove points, while you prove you're a flamer.  gj
bronto
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2003, 08:44:03 pm »

that's funny, i've never seen trevor before..
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2003, 09:17:47 pm »

that's funny, i've never seen trevor before..

Oh yes you have.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2003, 09:23:06 pm »

um...  in a forum... a PUBLIC forum,

Lips Sealed

Its not a Public forum, remember, Admi owns the post  Grin
« Last Edit: November 05, 2003, 09:23:48 pm by e?e bob » Logged

OMG another 4 years !!!
Absalon - RnT

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2003, 09:46:09 pm »

absalon, for being one of the most hated euro posters in these forums, you sure are a hypocrital flamer.  Here's somebody not even talking about you, and you feel it's your duty to flame away...  Why don't you just shut your trap, and go play with your barbies!  Remember, you're the guy that was proven to have lied in/about a CB.  Nothing to run with your head up high about.  Ashamed is what you should be, but who cares, since you're a dishonest flamer anyways?  |?K| has all the right in the world to hate your dishonest ass. And I can see why they want you banned for all your bullshit lies(in a CB even!).  One thing is to prove a point in  a post, another is to make an ass out of yourself(like you have absalon, good job buddy).  Guess you wanted to help rapid look good with all your nonsense.  good job guy.  at least he can prove points, while you prove you're a flamer.  gj

erm....rapid, are you serious now? why do you post under an alias? pfft

Have a problem make a point, take it easy smoke a joint! peace
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads