*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:48:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  What is GR up to these days?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What is GR up to these days?  (Read 1393 times)
Oso
« on: October 23, 2003, 05:37:47 am »

HI everyone! Tis I!  I was just curious to what GR is up to these days. I am afraid to go back on, since that would ruin my "away time" streak. I popped on GR near the end of August, for 5 mins, to see what some of the people were up to. since then i haven't been on GR since May. When i came on, all i saw were idle bastards.  So is anything different? Is rapid still... well rapid? Do any old time veterans still hang around? Is bucc still an old bastard? or is he an older bastard? Is Ultimo still around?  And from looking at the topic of a recent post, it seems that Ben is banned again. Nice job!  Cool Has ejo returned? okay screw asking a ton of questions to get my answers. Some one, please just fill me in on what has happened, between May to present day.  Grin
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 05:40:15 am »

OSO!!!!

Yo what's up man. Yeah I'm still around. I still post on these forums but now I play games on a new pc I bought over the summer. I hate windows but playing my games on my pc is breath taking. If you wanna keep in touch or meet up sometime to chat, email me at zoooski@yahoo.com. Good hearing from you.

And yes, RAPID IS STILL RAPID. lol

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Oso
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 06:18:14 am »

I've been good. just semi busy with college and attempting to swoon the many ladies. anywho... how can you go against your roots! you switcher!  Oh well.  
Bigpat

Resident BMW Whore

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 09:39:16 am »

Heh... I still go on every now and then, although Its only to chat anymore.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 03:30:11 pm »

Ultimo lies. You're not around anymore, you never come on GR.  I'd have to say that rebs, nomad, and I are the most active KoS members, you trader.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 03:44:33 pm »

HI everyone! Tis I!  I was just curious to what GR is up to these days. I am afraid to go back on, since that would ruin my "away time" streak. I popped on GR near the end of August, for 5 mins, to see what some of the people were up to. since then i haven't been on GR since May. When i came on, all i saw were idle bastards.  So is anything different? Is rapid still... well rapid? Do any old time veterans still hang around? Is bucc still an old bastard? or is he an older bastard? Is Ultimo still around?  And from looking at the topic of a recent post, it seems that Ben is banned again. Nice job!  Cool Has ejo returned? okay screw asking a ton of questions to get my answers. Some one, please just fill me in on what has happened, between May to present day.  Grin

rapid is still rapid
typhy now hates rapid
ace is now active on ghr (if you consider him a vet)
bucc is now an older married bastard, oh yea, he's a father now too
and ejo isn't around all that much anymore

i think that covers the time span you were looking for

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2003, 04:27:11 pm »

ignome is my new sexy latin dancer...

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2003, 08:42:51 pm »

Ultimo lies. You're not around anymore, you never come on GR.  I'd have to say that rebs, nomad, and I are the most active KoS members, you trader.

I never said I was around gameranger. I said I was around, period. I still post on the forums but I playu games on my pc. How does that mean I said I was around on gameranger....

secondly, who cares who is the most actyive kos member, nobody plays rs anymore so whats the difference.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2003, 09:25:11 pm »

nobody plays rs anymore so whats the difference.

***Snipe looks at ult***

***Snipe looks at ?cE***

***Snipe looks at the rogue spear ladder***

Lips Sealed

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Cow

The better you are the luckier you get

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2003, 10:29:03 pm »

oso! you didnt say my name =*(, but im not around either, PC for me
Oso
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2003, 10:43:09 pm »

Okay... so to sum it up... most of you guys are now PC whores!! AAAh what has this world come to... Sad Never thought i would see the day.

And HI COW! MOoo
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2003, 05:19:15 am »

<Looks around>
Hrm. Seems these posts aways draw out the "vets". As for GR, Evill is pushign harder and harder ot get people to buy premium, latest oppresion is the recent banning of non-premiums to link. Not to mention Premium only in game chat.

And yes Oso I know you hate poor old mysty, but I have to say something. Lips Sealed

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2003, 06:08:07 am »

I think everyone here that bought a pc can agree they would have loved to have bought a Mac at 3000$ but didn't want to spend the money so bought a top end pc for 1200 to get kick ass frame rate. (ie:100-200fps in AA, pfft)

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2003, 09:26:08 am »

As for GR, Evill is pushign harder and harder ot get people to buy premium, latest oppresion is the recent banning of non-premiums to link. Not to mention Premium only in game chat.
Mysterio, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word oppression if it bit you in the ass.  Evill giving premium members in game chat doesn't oppress you in any way, shape or form.

I think everyone here that bought a pc can agree they would have loved to have bought a Mac at 3000$ but didn't want to spend the money so bought a top end pc for 1200 to get kick ass frame rate. (ie:100-200fps in AA, pfft)

Top end PC for $1200, my ass =P.  $3781 for a loaded Alienware (their top of the line with only updated to gigabit ethernet and the normal warranty.  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Oso
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2003, 09:42:28 am »

What no "hi" bucc?! I am sad!  Sad    

Cool
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2003, 07:00:54 pm »

Sorry Oso, thought I had that in there.  My bad.

HI OSO!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2003, 07:38:16 pm »

Bucc, you wouldn't know the meaning of joke if it bit you in the ass...

Stop your whore of a one sided grudge. Can?t you ever let anything die? Stop your lame-ass picking apart of posts trying to get one up.

Despite what you think you aren?t a world-renowned scholar. This is a forum; we?re here for a joke, not to ague about politics and to fight with each other.

Now let Oso has his hello post, and stop trying to cause trouble.

<Gives Oso a knitted sweater for having to post that>

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2003, 06:20:08 am »

I wub u. OSO YOU SUCK AT AMAZON. Grin

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2003, 12:50:31 pm »

Myst, it's not a once sided grudge you moron, I just don't like you.  If you weren't so stupid, you'd see I also responded to VooDoo the same way, who I do like.  Dimwit.  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads