*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:22:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone know something about flowers? (please avoid gay bashing me ;p)  (Read 886 times)
Pinky
« on: October 22, 2003, 06:43:51 am »

Hi! i was talking with my lady friend and i asked her what her favorite flower was. I asked her so i would be able to bring her one, when i go to visit her. She did not know the name of the flower, so she tried to describe it to me. She described it as a rose like flower that is peach. I know this is kind of blunt, but if any of you know the name of this flower, please tell me.

Thanks
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 06:55:48 am »

how embarrasing pinky your going through all this work for a flower. but then again you must luv ur lady friend so i applaud you

is it 2008 yet?
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 11:54:43 pm »

Sounds like a peach coloured rose? That's what I'd be getting if I were you.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 11:55:13 pm by kami » Logged

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 12:56:58 am »

Peach colored and in the shape of a rosebud? She was definitely talking about anuses. She wants to give you a rim job. In the future, be better at deciphering sexual messages.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
Pinky
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 05:21:13 am »

Hi again. That is all she told me about the flower. So if you can help, please.  Smiley  GhostSniper, if you can, can you ask your mom the type of flowers that they can possibly be because my lady friend might be able to identify it if a name was given to her. I don't know.  Huh  If not, then i will try asking her to describe it a bit more for me.

Thanks again
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 06:55:52 am »

you might want to try looking here http://www.flowers.org.uk/flowers/facts/displaycolour.asp

you can click on the names of the flowers for a picture, although my guess would be tulips or roses.

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Pinky
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2003, 07:22:05 am »

Hey! thanks!! that helped a ton! I shall try that. Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads