*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:34:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BL Admins : Battle League Rule Challenge : Urgent!!!  (Read 2942 times)
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2003, 10:53:47 am »

Just a thought: What if I made an AI glitch? What rules will apply for that?

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2003, 07:59:11 am »

WEll, just to make  quick reply to acri's question on how we are any better.  Well, first off we never planned on bringing our dirty laundry online in the first place.  But Blitz obviously attacked us so we retaliated.  It's a common problem that presents a certain solution.  Maybe when it comes to laying out the garbage we arent better, but then again we didnt start this one.  But thanks for ure obvious intrusion into this issue, especially when it dosent involve you  Wink  But since now you obviously are trying to play god of the CB world I must say that you should take ure own advice and stay out of flame wars that you arent involved in bro.

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Acri

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2003, 07:36:57 pm »

Saberian, it is obvious that I am trying to play God?

Ok, everyone, obviously my efforts at making a difference is not appreciated. It's OK. Clan leaders remain the same. Of course I break my own code of conduct sometimes. I am only human. All I can do afterwards is to say I'm sorry, and I will. Sorry. There you have it.

I am not in any way trying to play God or to challenge the rules of Mauti and the other admins. Their word is law to me but I also think that we shouldn't leave everything to them. I made an attempt at solving the rudeness of the likes of me and Blitz, because I understand that it is out of place. Saberian, I don't really think there is a need for you to reply to this post. I said I'm sorry for taking part in the flame war and I am sorry for "trying to be better than everyone else". Obviously, you guys want to make sure no one sticks out. Fine. I do however think you owe me an apology for such an accusation as playing God for the cb world. You should know better. I think you are both ungrateful, conservative and rude. That is all.

Saberian 3000

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2003, 10:05:41 pm »

Well, I wrote this based off the issue of you butting into a private war that became public on the forum.  And of course, you had to give your two cents when you are trying to say that clan leaders especially should be watching what they say.  As for this meeting crap, well, yes i do think it's quite presumtuous of you to think that you can make a law that all clan leaders have to abide by.  I know you are trying to make it better, but the question is for who man?  To be honest most of the clans that were present in last season now have good communication with each other.  As for flame wars, well, they do happen.  It's part of human nature to express yourself.  There will most likely always be that issue of flame wars because of the fact that people will have differing opinions.  And if you dont like seeing it then, by all means, dont read it.  No one forces you to read the stuff.  Just dont read it if it bothers you that much.  In the end these online issues will work themselves out, they always do.  
     I have replied to this post only because of the contradiction that was just stated previously by ureself.  You said you dont want me to reply to this yet you feel that I owe you an apology about claiming that you are trying to act as god.  Well, until you can prove to me otherwise that you are not trying to put regulations and controls onto the clan leaders and clans about ethics and whatnot then I am going to be under the assumption that you are trying to act like god.  If you would read what I have wrote in your other post it kinda explains the issues that I have about this, but then again, this is only my opinion.  You seem to lay down rules that you believe will make this a better place, but I just do not believe that it is a good thing.  Freedom of choice is always something I believe in, and by trying to turn this BL into a political problem that creates concern for me.  The forum can be a nasty place, we all know that, but in the end we as clans have been toning it down somewhat.  Plus this is where we work out our problems without involving other people online that are not clan affiliated.  This is where it should be.
     Again, I am not trying to flame here but I do believe that in ure previous statement you attacked my clan for defending themselves.  yes, i get brutal in defense, especially when so many untruths were said.  But if you criticize me for defending my clan and standing up for my guys, then I think it is you that owes us the apology.  For obviously you are being seriously biased about that issue if you have to try and talk smack about us just because you have a personal issue with us and not because of what is right and honerable.

+MOD+Saberian

Acri

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2003, 02:31:02 am »

To whatever dumbass, half-witted moron named Saberian it may concern:

I am not trying to make you abide anything. You live in a fantasy world.

I did not make those rules. The attending people did. I actually disagreed with most of em.

Third of all... shut up.

Fourth: Shut up

Fifth: You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and I understand why people diss your leadership. Now, go read what was actually said in the meeting and you will notice it is not my doing. I WAS THE SECRETARY.

Get your upper body out of your anus, take a shower, take the shower lint and make socks out of it. Wear your ass a hat. Thank you. Good bye.

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2003, 07:02:10 am »

I agree w/ sab...... The clans leaders do get along very well for the most part. Yes when a problem come up we do bicker.. but after it is resolved.. it like it didn't happen and we r all friends again. I know that GM was not around last season but alot of our guys were in leadership positions in other clans and so we know the leaders of the clans from last season. we all pritty much get along.

So y dont you get your head out of your own ass and just realise that just b/c you might have probs w/ other clans doesn't mean that the other clans dont get along fine and work problems out.

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2003, 06:49:31 pm »

To whatever dumbass, half-witted moron named Saberian it may concern:

I am not trying to make you abide anything. You live in a fantasy world.

I did not make those rules. The attending people did. I actually disagreed with most of em.

Third of all... shut up.

Fourth: Shut up

Fifth: You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and I understand why people diss your leadership. Now, go read what was actually said in the meeting and you will notice it is not my doing. I WAS THE SECRETARY.

Get your upper body out of your anus, take a shower, take the shower lint and make socks out of it. Wear your ass a hat. Thank you. Good bye.

Acri, posts like that don't really follow along with what you wanted to be called peacefulness on the forums. Lets get back on topic here.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2003, 07:17:35 pm »

Acri, consider yourself warned. You started flaming with your very first post in this thread. If you have nothing usefull to add, do post. Another warning you will get a suspension from the forums.

Guys, please stay on topic, you had a very interesting argument in the works.

thx
vood's

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Saberian 3000

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2003, 09:04:25 am »

wow, as stated above I wasnt trying to start a flame war here, just making my opinion of this meeting and whatnot known.  Again, I am not trying to start a flame war man, but you should slightly calm down bro.  We are all here to talk about this, not start a war over who is right and wrong.  In a debate of this fashion I was just stating specifics to why i thought there was a problem with this.  I did also state certain motives that might also be driving this meeting.  Again, this is my opinion and how I see it.  I was not intending for this personal bashing that you have displayed but just some type of awnser to why I was wrong maybe.  It's not like I would say, "My way is right!  It is the only way!."  I was just pointing out that the way we do things now seems to do the job.  Plus, as of season 5, our issues have gotten much smaller now then they ever were in season 4.  Although I must admit that you did not participate in season 4 with ure clan, so maybe you didnt know these little tidbits of facts.  No problem, in either event until you can give me a good awnser to why we should be at this meeting, and how if any resolution at these meetings is gonna change BL for the better, then I will have to abstain again from participating.  
     I am just going to let the other statements above go that you had made on the basis that maybe you wearnt yourself and start from here.  Maybe you can just awnser sthe questions that I have and we can go from there.  

+MOD+Saberian

Acri

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2003, 04:03:16 pm »

To Voodoo: Sorry for the flaming but this Saberian has been getting on my nerves. He came and commented mne in the thread (totally off-topic). I will refrain from further flaming.

To Saberian: Just let go now. I have explained to you a million times now. If you don't get it, it really ain't my problem. I am not forcing you to participate, I am not forcing you to read what we day, I am not forcing you to even bother. That is your own choice. Feel free to ignore the meetings. Sorry for flaming, bro. Peace?

Saberian 3000

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2003, 06:08:30 pm »

Yo, Acri, relax.  I was just, again, stating an opinion and yu seriously lost it.  If you dont like what I say, then, again, you should nost read the forum if it makes you that mad to the point where you cannot deal with it.  I was very on topic in this post, especially the simple fact that this whole post was started when Noto's team and ours had an issue with a rule.  To make this easy for you to understand lyou were the one that came in here and started flaming.  Then I just basically again defended myself when it came to your attack on my clan and also defended my position about your little meeting.  
     How I see it is first off, I never had an issue with it in the first place to start a flame war.  You assume that I am as pissed off as you when I just dont get that way anymore in the forums.  I am not the one with the issue here, so you better check ureself bro.  I told you from the beginning I wasnt starting a flame war but you lost it man, so it seems that these meetings must be for you because I cannot see otherwise any other clans having issues to the point where they cannot solve them here online.  So say what you will about me just because my opinion is one that you cannot handle.  I just said my peace because I can, so if you need to lose it again, feel free to do so.  
     Oh and your one time bringing up that you were secretary dosent mean you said it a million times.  you still havent awnsered my questions about it in my last statement.  So if you are gonna trash talk me, at least read what I have to say before you stick ure foot in ure mouth again.  I never said what you were doing wasnt an attempt at being noble, Just very unexplained, so off of that I have to come up with my own assumptions until you can explain further.  Otherwise it just seems like you are trying to treat BL as ure own little United Nations, trying to create world peace in the BL, when there wasnt an issue in BL in the first place.

Dont hate, relate, then appreciate.

+MOD+Saberian

Noto
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2003, 07:12:53 pm »

To Acri and Saberian,

Question for you guys:  Is it really necessary to have the last word?  Can't somebody just let it go?  I don't see why this needs to be done in a public forum, let alone a thread that has nothing to do with the topic in which it is listed under.  Either start a new thread titled "Acri vs. Saberian : Children Under 60 Get In Free", or send each other private messages via this forum.  Sab, I know you're better than this, and as for Acri, what was all this talk about the conduct of the leaders of clans that you were trying to discuss with all clan leaders?  Good Lord man, your tasteless, immature handling of this thread not only deters myself and others from ever going to a meeting of leaders, like the one you set up in regards to conduct and behavior, but it also deters everyone from taking anything you say seriously.

If you guys are the leaders of your clans, prove it here with sensible, well-thought rhetoric, or prove it elsewhere with your "mine's bigger than yours" attacks on each other.

.::|N| Noto
Saberian 3000

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2003, 09:17:52 pm »

rgr that, you are right.  My apologies for going off topic.  Originally I just wanted to see what was going to be done about the ruling on the WZ issue but it evolved into this.  Ending it now would be most appropriate.  Srry mate.

+MOD+Saberian

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads