*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 07:35:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Premium Only Chat GAmes
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Premium Only Chat GAmes  (Read 1898 times)
smoke.aHa!

I'ma take your llama!

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 07:12:11 am »

wtf brain, only posted 3 posts today including this one.

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2003, 07:17:17 am »

it's quality, not quantity, and right now your level of quality is little better then a steaming pile of shit
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 07:41:28 am by Brain » Logged

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2003, 07:37:15 am »

Better?  =D

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2003, 07:42:09 am »

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2003, 07:59:01 am »

Cassock, posts and cock-length are not directly proportional.

Remember, as Snipey clearly shows - the more spam posts you make, the shorter your cock gets.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2003, 10:22:11 am »

2200 posts Typhy, exactly when did you turn into a woman? =P  Does your vagina just keep getting looser?

It's also important to point out to somkie that the less you have to start with, the quicker it will go.  Damn, too late.  Sorry Smokie.

And just to keep this somewhat on topic.  We are still having issues when running NF and GR Chat at the same time.  At least some of us with digital mic's are.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2003, 11:06:10 am »

Bucc, I never said that they were inversely proportional, I merely stated that they are not directly proportional.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2003, 06:54:10 pm »

Can i take this opportunity to bitch about my digital mic then? Its a rather pricy Platronics DSP and should be a very fine and dandy mic indeed, complete with all the trimmings... Yet the damn thing keeps on suffering from what appears to be overload. The mic appears fine but the headphones crack up and decide that everyone im tlakign to sounds a bit like a west yorkshire Darthvader calling u from everest on a very bad line....

that don't sound to good believe me

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2003, 06:19:55 am »

BFG i get the same thing... what it seamed to me at first was maybe the unit was not getting enough power at times for the DSP unit to work.. so i got a power usb hub.... well that didn't work....... everyone esle that has this unit said it works fine for them so i thought it was b/c i use a powerbook...now i dunno what it might be...... what type of comp you on... g3,g4,g5,powerbook,ibook,imac?

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2003, 01:20:37 pm »

Hey BFG.. an update on the pantronics prob we seem to be haveing..... updated to panther...i have had no more problems...

and the vol. buttons now work on it.......... they controll the system volume
« Last Edit: October 26, 2003, 01:21:33 pm by |GM|Gen.Harvey » Logged

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
smoke.aHa!

I'ma take your llama!

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2003, 02:21:35 am »

How about we keep to the topic and stop talking about my cock.

BFG, have you attempted to read the manual under trouble shooting? If there is nothing there, I'm sure if you visited the webpage for your digital mic they should have a small forum or email/online chat service of some sort, or you could upgrade to Panther which is kind of a hefty cost for a fix, just return the mic and try another if none of the above works for yah.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2003, 03:21:11 pm »

Ty ty ty. yeah i did look on the plantronics site a while back to absolutly no avail. im running jag at moment but panther is in the post.. or at least it had better be! Wink

Harvey your a star ty. I had given up on Platronics updating anything and i was somwhat convinced it was my hardware. Just for the record im using a 1Ghz DP G4. And like you ive tried it with a powered hub to see if it was a power issue...

Oh and the size of my cock? well im 6"8 and in proportion Wink
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 03:29:22 pm by +MOD+ BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads