*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:21:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Please Delete This Thread
Poll
Question: Should the U.S. Nuke North Korea for Making Nukes?
Hell Yeah!  Nuke em til they glow! - 6 (20%)
Nah, just bomb em into the dark ages - 5 (16.7%)
No, Invade them and find the WMDs! - 6 (20%)
Nah, just leave the poor bastards alone til they nuke us first - 9 (30%)
No, Please Don't Nuke Me, I live in North Korea! - 4 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please Delete This Thread  (Read 9317 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« on: October 10, 2003, 03:08:19 am »

Please Delete This Thread
« Last Edit: November 01, 2003, 06:48:16 am by |GM|GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 03:44:05 am »

Hmm. I don't think a pre-emptive nuclear strike on North Korea would be smiled upon by the world community. Just my two cents, though. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who'll say "We're America, and we don't give a fuck what everyone else thinks! Nuke the bastards!". God knows the North Koreans have constantly been trying to push our buttons and piss us off, but I don't think it's very realistic to think the U.S. would ever use nuclear weapons again, especially pre-emptively(is that a word?).
That being said, I hope we nuke the bastards.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 04:18:56 am »

We would never launch a pre-emtive nuclear strike. If we strike them (and I suspect we will sometime in the future), we would hit their nuclear production facilities, artillery pieces, missile silos, and air defense capabilities.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2003, 05:06:09 am »

I'm in favor of saving our nukes,

China doesn't like korea that much, so we twist them into fighting each other,
then we let isreal off its leash enough so they take out syria.

and that way we can save our nukes for paris!!!!!
</sarcasm>

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 05:22:24 am »

Nukes

I don't think any fighting in necessary. All that the world need sot do is disarm all nuclear weapons and WMD. And that in cludes the USA. Why should the US stay in the dark ages trying to be a super power...

The pure BS of war these days is so miguided. Perhapes there were some pros for war in Iraq...but it still isn't the place of the US to invade them and not find WMD or Sadam. You've made a mess of their cities, look at all the looting.

And I predict those so called trained Iraqi malita (police or whatever) are jsut Sadams soldiers trying to fidn a way to take the power back. Let's hope not cause that would be even worse.

As for North Korea, just bribe them. No need ot make a mess of the orient aswell.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 06:01:41 am »

You obviously haven't been around tehse forums long then, GhostSniper. Myst's grammar and spelling are quite good, especially by the standars here.

Not only do I think a pre-emptive strike is completly out of the question, I would say the same about a retaliatory one ( in reference to the use of nuclear weapons ). The ammount of civilians who would be killed by the use of such weapons is staggering, and is completly out of the question.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 06:38:21 am »

Returning to the subject of nuking Korea. no I do not think that it is a very practical thing to do. When are nukes go russia's nukes go then its all gone to shit.

is it 2008 yet?
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2003, 09:37:37 am »

Just wondering what the U.S. should do....oh, and I don't want any opinions from anybody in France or Germany.....lol (Well, at least not France, I still kinda like the Germans!)

nuke urself and c how  u feel @ GhostSniper

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 12:24:41 pm »

Well going by American foreign policies... I think North Korea better hurry up and drop a few Nukes on America. After all it is being threatend by america so it better carry out what the americans like to call a "Pre Emptive Strike"?

Oh no. Don't ask for French or German oppinions, they might actually be intellegent. wouldn't that be scarey.

One rule for america, and one for everyone else.

God Bless America? LOL. God probably couldn't give a flying fuck about America, Other than to say WTF are you doing to the world? Current biggest threat to world peace?.... America!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 02:11:13 pm »

I can't remember who, but someone said in this thread that everyone in the world, including the U.S., should dismantle their nuclear weapons. Yeah, okay. Even if everyone did dismantle nukes, that would mean more wars would be fought. The whole reason nobody has invaded Russia or the United States is because we have nuclear weapons. Take that away, and everyone with a bone to pick will probably end up trying to screw us in the ass. And that is the good scenario, too. The bad scenario is that after everyone dismantles their WMD, some country decides they're going to make some in secret and then a few years down the line, they have an arsenal of nuclear weapons. Then they can do pretty much whatever they want until other countries build nukes. More than likely, that first country would try to take out a few capitals with their nukes, just to slow everyone down. Anyways, my point is that complete WMD dismantling is about as realistic as Typhy getting it on with Cameron Diaz. It just ain't happening.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 04:26:48 pm »

Lol. awh go on Typy. you never know she might like you Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2003, 06:11:17 pm »

Yawn. Is immaturity and stupidity enough reason to ban someone from the forums?

In other news I don't miss gameranger much.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2003, 06:32:07 pm »

Well going by American foreign policies... I think North Korea better hurry up and drop a few Nukes on America. After all it is being threatend by america so it better carry out what the americans like to call a "Pre Emptive Strike"?

Oh no. Don't ask for French or German oppinions, they might actually be intellegent. wouldn't that be scarey.

One rule for america, and one for everyone else.

God Bless America? LOL. God probably couldn't give a flying fuck about America, Other than to say WTF are you doing to the world? Current biggest threat to world peace?.... America!

The pre-emptive strike policy for the US won't stay for long.  Before Bush, for the previous 30 or so years, the US never had a pre-emptive strike policy, nor a policy to assassinate heads of state.  Now we're gunning after everyone.  I think Bush has pretty much blown his chance for re-election.  5 of the Democratic Presidential candidates are polling above Bush, and all hold a non preemptive strike policy.  

I get the feeling that alot of people in foriegn countries believe that US citizens want to blow the world to pieces.  Every "informed" person i've talked to, be it republican, demorcrat or whatever, all feel that Bush is way out of control.  My father who is a die hard republican thinks Bush is a maniac.  

Don't get me wrong, I love the US, I think it's a great country, but I totally agree with ya BFG, America is the biggest threat to world peace, and it scares the shit out of me.  I don't trust the current administration at all.  It's been proven that they've fabricated intelligence to make a case to go to war with Iraq.  They said Iraq was an "imminent threat".  We've been in Baghdad for 6 months now, and have found exactly squat.  

The CIA has stated that because of the lack of stabilty in Iraq, Al Qaeda is stronger today then it was before Sept 11.  That's just fucking great.  Nice work.

I think the reason that the US is such a target for the world, is exactly because of GhostSniper's sentiment.  We NEED to include the world in our decisions.  It's because we so often go it alone, that Al Qaeda and so many other countries and terrorist organizations' sole purpose is to destroy the US.  

They guy leading this country has the intelligence of a peanut, and seems to have a hard time to grasp that even though we have the most power, doesn't mean we have free reign.  Every empire in history has been toppled eventually.  The more you exert your force, the more people want to rise up against you.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 06:33:32 pm by c| Splinter » Logged

"oh no, here's come's the death."
j47

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2003, 06:41:58 pm »

Nuclear strike on N.Korea?
Just look over to the Pakistan / India border!
The US will never strike a country with a Nuclear weapon, even if itself gets hit with one first. Why? Well the US has developed weapons which include *********************************. Oops! Forgot. On occasion the CIA looks at this forum.

|| |j47| || |

"technology is worthless without the talented people who shape it''
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2003, 08:03:35 pm »

Nuke Myself Horda?  Meet me at the American Embassy in Paris and we shall dual.  You pick the weapon.  I personally prefer throwing knives....but if you want pistols, or hand grenades, or even AT4 Anti-tank Weapons (better known on Ghost Recon as the M136), just let me know and I shall defend the honor of my country anytime, anyplace.

I am laughing at your inferior posting skills Horda.  Laughing.  I am mocking you.  Please Reply.  lol

omg this guy think real world is a game
go c a shrink man

ask japanese players how it was to get familly nuked by USA ?
u look like a nazi

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2003, 08:55:29 pm »

i doubt that any of us will ever see nukes used in war in our lifetimes. especially american nukes. i do find it funny that north korea continues to threaten america with nukes on a monthly basis. especially with the trigger happy white house we have now. i don't think they should or will be used again. however, when clinton was in office after a similar threat made by north korea, bill clinton promised that if N.K. ever launched against america that there would be "no more north korea."

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2003, 09:06:25 pm »

hey ghost, i guess France and the almost rest of the world were right about the WMD in Irak. So maybe you want their opinion on N Korea  Grin

OMG another 4 years !!!
the oNe
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2003, 09:36:40 pm »

If Arnold was President he would nuke every damn country.  Anyways, did you any of you hear Bush plans to attack Castro.  

Do we even have a nuke?

1.Osama Bin Laden 2.Saddam Hussein 3.Almost North Korea 4.Israel/Palestine 4. Cuba!

What the fuck, is Bush trying to start a huge ass war or something?
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2003, 09:46:48 pm »

stay in school one....stay as long as you can!

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2003, 10:00:59 pm »

Wow, so sorry to offend you with my bad grammer/spellling Ghost...
Hey Mysterio.....I think you need a BIG lesson in English.  That was the worse case of bad grammar and poor spelling I have seen since the second grade.
...Gee-golly, you know you desperate for a comeback when...

Perhaps you have a rod up your ass, maybe even a nuke, but really... This guy has got to be the reincarnation of Snipey or something, with a slightly higher IQ, double digits this one is.

The only WMD you'll find in Iraq are the ones your government will plant there to save face. As for North Korea, they admit to having nuclear weapons in development, maybe a few done by now, but what are the chances they will use them? I say about a 20% chance.

They don't want to get into a war with China and the other countries of the Orient. Right now even one more country going to war could trigger a horrible chain of events. If the middle eastern war gets out of hand that may be the cover N. Korea would use to attack say S. Korea or Japan. Then that would drag in China. In-turn the ?Coalition? would get involved somehow, and what do you have? The sparks of a world war.

Sure that?s a bit far-fetched but I?m just saying how combustible this situation is. It almost seems as if it?s a damned if we do, damned if we don?t situation. If the US did attack then N. Korea might try to stir up some bad blood in the Eastern Asia. Perhaps the US should just give them what they want.

Side note: War in Iran may have equally as bad affects for the Middle East.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads