*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 04:21:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Open letter to Buccaneer
Poll
Question: To save time on long-winded responses other than Bucc's and my own, what is your view on this?
LoudNotes is a bad moderator and human being - 6 (18.8%)
Buccaneer is a bad poster and human being - 4 (12.5%)
Both are just bad - 2 (6.3%)
Everyone should just be friends - 5 (15.6%)
LoudNotes is my hero - 3 (9.4%)
Buccaneer is my hero - 2 (6.3%)
Who cares? - 9 (28.1%)
What?!  Another poll. . .how insulting! - 1 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Open letter to Buccaneer  (Read 2941 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2003, 05:33:54 am »

For one, Bucc, my guess is that if you posted the same thing, it wouldn't have been deleted either.

As I said earlier, a good moderator will know when a person needs to hear things like that, and leave them. That topic was a perfect setup for a flamewar, because of Snipey being a spamming dumbfuck.

My problem with your posting wouldn't be in threads like that, but when you take a respectful disagreement and turn it into an insult-fest.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2003, 09:56:53 am »

For one, Bucc, my guess is that if you posted the same thing, it wouldn't have been deleted either.  

But, that's a guess.  And considering that you started a thread about him not using good judgment in the same case a few days ago, I don't find your faith founded.

As I said earlier, a good moderator will know when a person needs to hear things like that, and leave them. That topic was a perfect setup for a flamewar, because of Snipey being a spamming dumbfuck.

Ah, but you seem to miss the whole part about me not thinking he's used sound judgment.  Moreover, he's not living up to his own explanations.  He said has said he's going to delete posts that are just personal attacks.  I don't care if you think it's right or not, if he's doing well or not.  He's not doing what he says.  That is the point I am making.  So please don't make excuses for him.

You coming to his defense means nothing, because it's his explanations that count, not your theories.  You trying to defend him is as bad as him defending Snipey, or Bondo.  He's capable of speaking for himself, you should leave it to him.  

My problem with your posting wouldn't be in threads like that, but when you take a respectful disagreement and turn it into an insult-fest.  

Respectful, or polite?  You see, I don't find Loud respectful, he tries to be polite, but they are two very different things with me.  

And I could turn all this around on you.  Snipey's so called spam was polite and "respectful", and you flamed his ass up.  The differences are, 1) I'm not going around telling you to redefine what you consider respectful and 2) I'm not asking or telling you to change your ways.  

What that means, in case you missed it, is you are telling me to judge Loudnotes by your standards, not my own.  Do you want me telling you to judge Snipey by my standards?  I'm pretty sure you'll say no.  Sure, it's always different.  You think Loudnotes is better then Snipey, I think Snipey is better then Loudnotes.  So, don't think we are doing anything different, except in our choice of targets.  That and I'm not trying to tell you to change.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2003, 01:18:07 pm »

Jesus Christ Bucc - are you blind?  Maybe if you weren't posting at 3 in the morning you'd get what I'm saying.

Just to defend a little bit - the rest I'll dimiss, respectfully, because I've told you I don't have time to analyze your multi-quote posts, and that they're a pain in the ass to respond to and quote properly.  Usually, that means I fail to hit on every point.  You could make it easier for me, or deal with it.  We've been over that.  Incidentally, I've told you many times - I never misquoted you, ever.  Once I used . . . to remove a part of your post that was irrelevant to what I was saying.  Also, I have quoted only the parts of your post to which I was responding.  The quote isn't there so everyone can reread it - it's there as a reference point to what you're saying.  That's why I don't repeat your entire post inside mine, every time.  Oh yeah, and once I capitalized a letter that was wrong.  

Snipey's poll was locked 5 minutes after my post, for one.  I've told you that not deleting something is never a problem.  Some things you just skim over.  We all do that.  Had I been deleting other things from that thread, Snipey's post would have gone too.  Since I wasn't, I didn't.   Typhy's and my discussion - which YOU carried shit from Black Ops into - was all about letting Snipey himself get away with too much.  Frankly, by posting the same poll again after we'd told him not to, he was being an idiot and I didn't see much wrong with someone saying so anyway.  Bucc - I don't think you have to NEVER use insults, just tone it down a bit.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have insulted you in Black Ops before you me, since I didn't use profanity or bullshit until my last few posts.  I'm not going to waste my time - if you want to show me something I said that offended you before something you said - I'll discuss that.  As it were, it was most likely a suggestion to get off Bondo's case - which I said as a friend, not a moderator.

But here's the thing - I'm glad you deleted a post repeating yourself about every flaw I have.  The reason I ask if you're blind is that I've offerred to stop all this.  I'm suggesting that we cut the bullshit, all of it, right here.  All you need to respond with is a simple "yes" and we're off each other's cases for good.  You can even nitpick at me some more - just agree to disagree.

That's my objective - for you to show me some respect.  I've told you I respect you.  You may not like my way of showing it - but you need to at least do the same.  What the hell do you have to lose?  Is this what you like doing at 3 in the morning?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2003, 01:22:53 pm by jn.loudnotes » Logged

< insert clever and original signature here >
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2003, 09:22:50 pm »

You are such a fucking joke Loudass.

How can it ever stop when you don't take the time to even consider my side.  You fucking dimwit.  No, there wont be peace just because you want it, not when you can't even do that you asshole.

You can tell me all you want that you respect me, but when you SHOW that you don't, I laugh at your bullshit.  

Christ, you never will get it.  You say it in your last post again, you didn't use profanity, so fucking what, you insluted me.  If I've told you once I've told you 20 times, you don't need to use profanity to insult me.  Asshole.  So your respect is false, and you are full of shit.  You say you want to make peace, but you can't pay the price of that peace, you only pay lip service.  

I'm not blind, but your goal isn't mine (thrid time I've said that).  And it's not a do for Loudass for no reason world, especially when I already don't respect you.  Now, what the fuck don't you understand about that?  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2003, 09:39:15 pm »

How can it ever stop when you don't take the time to even consider my side.    No, there wont be peace just because you want it, not when you can't even do that.

You can tell me all you want that you respect me, but when you SHOW that you don't.  

You say it in your last post again, you didn't use profanity, you insluted me.  If I've told you once I've told you 20 times, you don't need to use profanity to insult me.    So your respect is false.  You say you want to make peace, but you can't pay the price of that peace.

I'm not blind, but your goal isn't mine (thrid time I've said that).  And it's not a do for Loudnotes for no reason world, especially when I already don't respect you. Now, what do you not understand about that?  

There.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2003, 09:52:35 pm »

For the last time, Rapid, Buccaneer is not Grifter.  The anonymity is unamusing, and you're showing a huge disrespect for the dead.

Oh wait, I insulted an MP, so that means an MP Moderator will be deleting this post any second now!  Talk about corrupt politics...

Actually, I'm the one doing the deleting.  But rather, I'm leaving it just to show that I will moderate things that curse out Bucc if I see them.  Of course I don't know why I would bother since I supposedly have no respect for Bucc.

-ln[/color]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 03:42:15 am by jn.loudnotes » Logged
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2003, 09:59:16 pm »

. . . And wouldn't we all love to know your IP. . .

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2003, 10:29:26 pm »

I'm interested in how people think bucc is grifter (rapid)
The dates between bucc's kid's birth and grifters is to close together, and besides grifter was married, and bucc isn't, in the baby pictures bucc's woman didn't have a ring.

anyhow, an ip adress would be most kind, if not, i'll have some more fun with rapid

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2003, 02:06:36 am »

Also, GRIFT was cool, Bucc isn't. GRIFT had some balls; Bucc is a whipped bitch. GRIFT actually knew what he was talking about with computes; the only reason Bucc could get Apache running is because Deadeye pointed out the one button he has to click in OS X. :P

And Guest, I haven't deleted any posts in a long time.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2003, 01:14:01 pm »

Before this goes completely off subject and dies -

Bucc, you've refused a peace offering, and contemptuously at that.  I guess it's your loss - don't expect any change in my attitude.  I'll sure look forward to more of your "dumbfucking."

< insert clever and original signature here >
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2003, 08:04:52 pm »

For the last time, Rapid, Buccaneer is not Grifter.  The anonymity is unamusing, and you're showing a huge disrespect for the dead.

Oh wait, I insulted an MP, so that means an MP Moderator will be deleting this post any second now!  Talk about corrupt politics...

Actually, I'm the one doing the deleting.  But rather, I'm leaving it just to show that I will moderate things that curse out Bucc if I see them.  Of course I don't know why I would bother since I supposedly have no respect for Bucc.

-ln[/color]

Why do you protect your own teamate so much?  Like jeb said, kid was born same time Grifter's was due, and Bucc didn't announce he had gotten his wife pregnant until 3 months before the baby was due~! Shocked  

Yeah, bucc is grifter and the whole grifter died in a motorcycle accident is a crock o' shit!   Who the fuck is going to believe it's a coincidence buccfuck and grifter have same IP, posting styles, grudges and attitude?  Hell, nobody with half a brain! Shocked  

Fuck Fuckadeer and his whole bad attitude and vibe he brought to these forums.  Also fuck the MP clan for abusing their Mod powers to censor others opinions!  It's a free country and free forums and we're all entitled to our opinion!  My opinion and the opinion of many is that fuckadeer is grifter, and that's that!  You can't change our opinions, but of course, you feel the need to protect your lying ass bitch teamate, who seems to even have YOU fooled.  

The truth will override all lies told.  Grifter is fuckadeer and has not grown up, changed posting style, and continued his BS in these forums.  Seriously, dont waste your breath on him loudnotes.  All you'll get is the whole MP clan ganging up on you, and maybe even making websites of you too.  It's typical of them.  WHen a single person owns them with logic, they resort to personal attacks.  Look at what they did to Rapid when he owned them with logic! Shocked  Even making websites to make themselves feel better.  Just the typical internet geek trying to fit in and be "cool".  Too bad he has no chance in the Real World. Shocked
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2003, 08:17:31 pm »

Funny how a fat Mexican loser from Long Beach is trying to talk about being "cool" in real life...doesn't really work. If you were so "cool" Rapid, you wouldn't waste your time everyday tos ay you "own" everything...the only thing you "own" is a blowup doll - because she is the only one that has ever put out for you in real life.

As for the other moderators, check out my post int he other area and tell me if you agree with it or not. Leave this joker's post up for now so the IP can be checked.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2003, 08:48:08 pm »

I think the  Shocked smilies removed any doubt that it was Rapid, as he's the only person I've ever seen use them multiple times in one post.

Rapid.  Do me a favor and die, please.  My 5 year old cousin could "own" you with logic.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 08:50:59 pm by Cobra » Logged

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2003, 09:17:24 pm »

I think it's unfair to say who you are until we have your IP, so, for the sake of this post, we will refer to you as "The fucking dumbshit", or in some cases, just "Fucking dumbshit".

What the fuck is your problem? You fucking witless hypocritical dumbfuck?

It's a free country and free forums and we're all entitled to our opinion!

I'm pretty sure that people who are deemed "Mentaly unbalanced", or in your case, "mentaly disabled" have some of their rights revolked for their own good. Incase you haven't noticed, fucking dumbshit, this isn't a free forum.

Hell, nobody with half a brain!

Aparently not, as you so clearly show. However, those of us with more than half a brain will.

It's typical of them.? WHen a single person owns them with logic, they resort to personal attacks.?

Buccfuck and grifter

Fuck Fuckadeer

Grifter is fuckadeer

Beep! Beep! Beep! Irony alert!

Grifter is fuckadeer and has not grown up

Judging from your post, you're the one who needs to grow up, fucking dumbshit.

Too bad he has no chance in the Real World.

Yes, well, not everyone has the assistance of the men in the white coats like you do.

Just the typical internet geek trying to fit in and be "cool".

Now just stay calm, sir. The men will be here soon to take you back home. But in the mean time, keep it up. You're providing great entertainment value for all of us.

"Shocked", is that what the doctors, not to mention your mother did when they first saw you? Right before they passed out?

Now sir, just take a deep breath, and drink your cyanide. We always knew you would do the world a favor in one way or another.

[/color]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 01:30:53 am by ?Typhy » Logged

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2003, 09:31:25 pm »

Damn rapid,
You seem a little jealous that bucc's baby isn't a underweight crackbaby without a father like you are? Get over it rapid, we've learned to ignore you, but givin your size it was dificult at first, but everyone overcame.  Your what, 28 years old this year? So your birthday will be the 28th anniversary of the last time you last saw a vagina.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2003, 11:49:46 pm »

Well the guys that said Guest = Rapid spoke the truth...

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2003, 12:12:33 am »

Figured it was Rapid...that just earned him a warning.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2003, 01:55:06 am »

here we go again...

aSs, warn Deez Nutz in your mouth BITCH! Angry    *m

while I backup everything Guest says, I might as well be him since it's well damn said.  Now how bout you get off my nuts, and anybody else's that feels the same about Grifter/buccFuck.  The fool earned his spot as being an ass.  Not just to me, but others in these forums.  I knew that if I left that asshole alone, he'd find somebody else to cry his bullshit to, and sure enough, listen to his bullshit versus loudnotes...  

I know Buccaneer is Grifter, just by the way he talks.  Shit, as if it isn't obvious enough.  And while his baby was born at same time just like Grifter's, and Bucc didn't even mention getting his girl pregnant until earlier this year, you do the math geniouses.  

Anyway, this is a place for debate, criticism, rumors and quarrels, this is nothing less of that.  So if you think all of the sudden I'm wrong for having my opinion, no less than this asshole called bucc who carries out quarrels at everybody's expense, then you're the one that's wrong. Shocked <-------(My Favorite smiley, implying you should open up your fucking eyes!)

Now fuck off if you  have anything else stupid to say to me Angry

« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 08:35:02 pm by |?K|*Rapid* » Logged
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2003, 01:58:10 am »

It is fine for you to express your opinion (no matter how fucked up it may be) but at least have the testicular fortitude (aha, here is the problem) to use your own name and not hide behind the name "guest."

It was pretty obvious it was you (and confirmed via IP by Mauti) because no one else besides Snipey is that retarded. To make it seem like someone else actually agreed with you is foolish and a sign of immaturity and insecurity.

So do us all a favor and go back to your blow-up doll and quit spouting off on your retarded conspiracy theories.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 02:01:49 am by PsYcO aSsAsSiN » Logged

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2003, 04:00:40 am »

First i would have thought he would have learned from the whole Postnobills imposterism...
and then i woulda figured he understood what mauti said
but no
?
while I backup everything Guest says, I might as well be him since it's well damn said.
Congratulations you have palsy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 04:01:18 am by Jeb » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads