*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 07:32:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spam Drop Box Part 2 - The Spamming continues!  (Read 33502 times)
wallabiie
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2003, 07:26:19 am »

You make me wanna cry~
BeefyFigure
« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2003, 06:22:18 pm »

Good for you.  Let it out.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2003, 10:31:06 pm »

I agree with wallabies post.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
BeefyFigure
« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2003, 12:05:48 pm »

You're so full of it.
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2003, 04:01:35 am »

"when i think about you, it makes me want to fart!"

- name the TV show that this is from. Cool

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
bronto
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2003, 05:58:43 am »

Rosie O'Donell.
.::|N| SeRP

The .::|N|etwork

« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2003, 06:05:50 am »

*CONTINUED FROM BRONTO'S POST*

...has syffylus

SeRP
bronto
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2003, 06:29:44 am »

i read in a trashy magazine that she had a sex change, and i actually believe it. she looks kinda like babe ruth.
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2003, 09:19:10 am »

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERATION OF EARTH!

We the multicultured people of earth hereby solemly sware our alleigance to the benevolent father Cossack whom watches over us all.

SECTION I Article of Human Rights
The People of Earth shall be assured the right to freedom of speech. However limitations to free speech include lying to the government. One is able to speak their free minds. See Appendix to Human Rights article 2 for other exceptions.

The People of Earth are able to practice their religons as long as they recongnize Father Cossack as co-god to their current god. All religons shall accept that Father Cossack and his offspring are the representitives of God on Earth. For list of unfavorable thinkings See Appendix article 3.

The People of Earth are hereby given the right to run a buissnes so long as 60% of the profits are sent to Father Cossack and his court in the Imperial City of St. Petersburg. If a buisness fails to send its profits to Father Cossack than the operators of the buisness hereby forfit their right to breath.

The People of Earth can only breath oxygen. If found to breath anything else they shall be terminated under the pretext that they are aliens. See forbidden Gases in Appendix article 4

The People of Earth have been granted the right to freedom of press. Any citizen who violates the freedom of press of another citizen has forfited his right to breath. Their contract with the Federation of Earth will be promptly terminated. See exceptions to Freedom of Press Appendix article 5

The People of Earth have the right to medical coverage. If an accidental injury is recieved they are to be treated for their injury with COMPETENT MEDICAL CARE. See exceptions in Appendix Article 6

The People of Earth have the right to a two three breasted whores. One shall have no less than three and no more than three. If one is short or too much they will forfit their right to breath.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2003, 09:39:45 am »

Appendix to Article of Rights
Article 1
You have no rights gurranteed to you if you are a decapitated head, so dont even try.

Article 2
A man is guarranteed dissent as long as he doesnt speak unfavorably of Father Cossack or his council of enlightenment.
Women are not allowed to speak unless addressed. No one is permitted likes an Amazon Lesbian. Others who are barred from Freedom of Speech include people from Alabama, the Pope, my dog Spike, and 1 legged hobos of Samoan decent.

Article 3
Islam, Evangelicism, that cult that involves sexual intercourse with a chimpanzee, Catholicism, Atheism, Agnostics, Hindus, Sikhs, The religon that fondels dogs, African Religions, Condom worship, Baptists, Lutherans, worship to the Greek Gods (although worship to Roman Gods are acceptable) Eastern Orthodox, Taoism, Buddism, Lucky Charmsism.

Article 4
Unacceptable Gases to breath include
Methane (CH4) Fart Gas (CH4) Ass Emission (CH4) Anal Atmospheric Insertion (CH4) Butt Funk (CH4) "Yehaaa that stanks like a bitch" atmospheric enhancement (CH4) Mexican Mix of Stank (CH4) Gaseous Fecal Decay (CH4) Emitters of these Gasses will forfit their right to breath.

Article 5
You are allowed to publish your thought so long as you are not Jeb.

Article 6
One Breasted Whores, Ugly Chicks, very good looking guys, Homosexuals, Hetrosexuals, White people, Black people, Asians (with the exception of Albino Mongolians), Hispanics (unless you are a very nice looking latina chicana in wich case you will be shipped to the Imperial Palace in St. Petersburg), Jesus, People who have had a breath of Methane. Those that dont get high, and CUTE CHILDREN!

This Ends the Article of Human Rights of the Federation of Earth
« Last Edit: June 26, 2003, 09:41:12 am by Cossack » Logged

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
bronto
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2003, 05:24:23 pm »

Seeing as Jeb is smart and makes valid points in his posts, i would like to propose a change in Article 5;

All in favor of ammending Article 5 to read:
You are allowed to publish your thought so long as you are not Snipey.
say "I".
Snipey @ Cossack's
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2003, 05:27:27 pm »

i!!!       Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2003, 07:46:43 pm »

Bronto, you are not allowed to talk because I am pretty sure you are a 1 legged hobo of Samoan descent. Then again this probablly falls under freedom of press, so fine let Article 5 be rivised.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2003, 05:07:50 am »

I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid, I hate Rabid,

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2003, 05:21:04 am »

Ahh, Father Cossack, that was great. Funny as hell. Good times. Say, can I be Father Cossack's official foot stool? I wanna live in the Imperial City of St. Petersburg with the 3-breasted womenfolk.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BeefyFigure
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2003, 11:19:37 am »

Oh my God: are you telling me Cos has got three breasts?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2003, 12:10:44 pm by beefyfigure » Logged
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2003, 10:10:29 pm »

There should be a law that you must be intoxicated to operate a Grill after 9 P.M.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
BeefyFigure
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2003, 04:01:37 pm »

Not of it's you on there...biotch.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2003, 07:23:24 pm »

CHARLIE IN THE TREES. OMG OMG CHARLIE FROM THE BACK.... sorry

~ Einstein
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2003, 04:59:08 am »

tatatata..tatata...WHOOOMAKABOOOM! Tongue JESUS CHRIST! JESUS CHRIST! JOE'S DOWN! HE'S DOWN! I NEED FAST MOVERS NOW! If Charlie gets around that bunker, we're going to be in some serious <bleep>! ratatata. tatatatata. tatatatatata. WHOOOOOMAKABOOM! tatatata. tatata. tatatatata. ratatata. pop pop pop BOOM pop pop tatatata. WHOOOOOOMAKABOOOOOOOM. I'M HIT! MEDIC! MEDIC UP FRONT! MEEEDIC! YARRRRGHHHH...

I officially apologize if I made anyone have a flashback. Wait..What's that? CHARLIE! tatatata...tata...tatatatata. tatatatata. tatata. squiiish. AH HE STABBED ME! THE BASTARD STABBED ME! CHARLIE ALL AROUND US! NAPE THEM! NAPE THEM ALL!
Embarrassed                                            Roll Eyes

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads