*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 08:28:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Macworld's Gameranger Review
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Macworld's Gameranger Review  (Read 1618 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2003, 03:03:13 am »

I know from experience, since I was a chosen target by those that struggled in games against me.  It drove them to "hate" me to the point of out of control.  I mean, it carried onto these forums, and some even made sites in hope of making me go away.  Too bad I don't die, I MULTIPLY! Grin  

There will always be a competitive soul that's better than you.  Something some people just can't accept or live with...  Being that so many immature kids play on GR, it is hard for them to gasp the whole concept, which is why they act out on shallow emotions.  The only bad thing, is we have to deal with these kids...  The price of free, is expensive when you think about all the BS you deal with... Shocked

For god's sake rapid, please don't continue anything related to any of this. Do you have to go into every thread setting up a flame war? Please, don't even reply to my post right now. Just read, think about it, and don't start anything.

Maybe you weren't trying to start anything. That's good. Keep it like that.

Set up a Flame War?  I'm stating the facts.  That's how it was, and what, do you have an objection?  If so, object it, but don't reply with shallow comments with no content.  Your reply is the flame being started by none other than yourself. Shocked

Now pls, learn from past experience, just like in video games...  

kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2003, 03:29:47 am »

Rapid, first of all, you're shooting yourself in your foot when you say shit like that. Secondly, it would be really difficult to make any good populated chat place if you wanted those standards, GR would be a dry and lonely place.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
ACE Justin Sane

whats the difference between a duck?

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2003, 06:53:11 pm »

dear god why does every fucking topic have to turn into a flame war with people saying stuff they've said 100's of times already.

I mean at least think of something new to bitch about, everyone knows the |?K| *NADS story so why bring it up again and again in the fourms ages after it happend? rapid I also think everyone knows how many noobs u have to put up with and I respect you for handling it so well (most of the time) however we dont need to hear it again and again and again on here EVERYONE KNOWS NOW.

the only thing all this flaming achieves is for mauti or someone to shut down the topic so people cant post intellegent responces to whatever its about, in this case the gameranger article.

moving on to the point of the topic i agree with parts of the article evill does need to drop the price of premium to $20-$30 if he did I would defenitely buy it.

however the flaming part was pure bs if you cant handle a bit of cussing GROW THE FUCK UP
(SEALs) one

I am and always will be Agent #1

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2003, 09:15:48 pm »

To bring this back on topic I found a review of Gameranger from way back in 1999.

It's a review on Gameranger 1.0b5 Smiley
http://www.atpm.com/5.09/gameranger.shtml?print

-one

I am and always will be Agent #1
golo in the park
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2003, 10:56:52 pm »

i really fear what the child of golo and rapid would be

Id bang rapid....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads