*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 06:31:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Rapid in New Star wars movie??
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rapid in New Star wars movie??  (Read 1304 times)
Golo

Microsoft (where the queers are)

« on: May 12, 2003, 10:35:23 pm »

http://www.poochsworld.com/movies/starwarspractice.html

Herhe! Herhe ?
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 11:10:52 pm »

Hahahaha, what a dumb fatass. Pretty scary resemblance to Rapid I have to say. I think he should be a dancer, definately, that's pretty skilled and he's got the force with him in case he'd slip and fall (his fat would work as an airbag).

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2003, 12:02:33 am »

Omg...

I needed something like that to brighten up my day.
I wub you golo!

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2003, 12:39:19 am »

-giggles-

How dare you insult Chubs! He's no Mexican! (Forgive me father for I have sinned...)

I was wondering if anyone else noticed that several times he grabbed the stick on a part that, if it were a lightsaber, would have sliced his hand in half.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 06:26:54 am »

Pretty scary resemblance to Rapid I have to say.

is there a true picture of Rapid out there that you are compairing this too?

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 12:26:47 pm »

I just like how he's got the initial spin down, all cool and menacing, then it suddenly becomes "flail the stick around" time. Tip No. 1: if you haven't been trained in staff fighting and/or staff kata, for the love of all that's holy, don't ever wave a staff around like you know what you're doing. 'Cause you don't. And it shows.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 07:03:04 pm »

Heh, it doesnt load for me.. Did you make the page? Because if you did you should fix the problem soon..

Snipes
Email: johnzy@excite.com
AIM: FreakDork685
GameRanger ID: 28710

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2003, 07:41:50 pm »

If ya like that one.. check out this one:

http://grab.orsm.net/cgi-bin/schlabo/dl.pl?/update20030513/starwars_n00b_remix---wmv

Sorry 'bout the pron banners... don't wanna link direct. Webmasters hate that.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
ACE Justin Sane

whats the difference between a duck?

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2003, 08:10:58 pm »

lol I bet rapid wishes he could do that
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2003, 06:30:05 am »

hm... that reminds me. i did a demonstration for my my karate school that was like the Ep. 1 fight  i.e. 2 ppl with clubs vs 1 with a staff.
it looked pretty cool, i'll need to see if i can find if somebody taped it.
if they did, i'll post it

minor update:
sorry, look's like nobody i can find taped the demo Sad
if you're interested though, i found someone who has a staff form taped, i coud probably see if i can get that online
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 08:02:02 am by Brain » Logged

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
*NADS Foxy

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2003, 01:23:30 am »

Yeah, I agree its very sad. I had a hard time laughing until the end when he tried to get airborne. I was wishing he would have knocked over the camera,  because he really was acting like a fairy ass ballerina kicking his legs up and shit. LOL, ok now I'm actually laughing because its so sad. But hey, whatever floats his boat.... I guess, LOL

No Hump=No Own

"A Marine is a rain cooled, foot powered, spam fed, semi-automatic fighting machine, never known to have a stoppage."
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2003, 10:22:06 am »

l0l, whatever makes you feel better.  I didn't get to watch the film, since it wouldn't load on my netscape7, but I'm sure it's funny since it's coming from my oral lover, golo.

Btw, saved you some used condoms like you requested golo.  Knock yourself out! Grin

::If you're thinking of deleting my post, delete this whole Flame Thread.  ?? Taken in case you delete this, and not the whole thread::
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2003, 02:50:12 pm »

havent you run out of hard drive space from all of those screen shots yet rapid?

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2003, 08:48:21 pm »

"all those screenshots"

Yeaaaaaaah bud...  l0l!

Shouldn't you be moderating flame wars started by others?  Oh wait, it's a flame war on me so it gets to stay right?  Damn biased mods... Angry
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2003, 08:56:47 pm »

actually rapid, it was a light hearted jest at your former tendency to say you had a ss for many many rs games and many forum threads.

i didn't mean anything by it, i just figured you would come up with a witty non accusatory response

i apparently thought wrong

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2003, 09:02:41 pm »

your light hearted jest should've been removing this obvious flame war.  You're the one that said you'd be removing flame wars started by others on me if I helped you with your April Fool's prank.  Guess I should not have counted on you to keep your word as a man, since you're still just a lil bitch. Shocked
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2003, 09:11:44 pm »

well, first off you said flame sites, and last time i checked  they weren't there. if they went back up since then i guess i need to have a talk with some people.

secondly, you're right it was a flame war, but i got here too late (after 6 posts i dont delete threads. peopel have too many questions then)

so i guess the only respnse i have is that i am sorry

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2003, 09:31:26 pm »

You're so full of shit.  Oh wait, you're an annoying |MP| Loser.  Duh!

I don't know why I even trusted you Brain.  Guess everyone deserves a chance.  Too bad you took my trust, and abused it.  Not only did the bs sites come back up the next day after the prank, you decided to ignore it and pretend you didn't know about it.  Yeah, like I'm supposed to believe that BS Angry

Then you promised you'd delete flame threads, and what do I find here?  You having fun with this flame.  Why the fuck are you a mod again?  I know Mauti doesnt' know since you're not living up to his expectancies.  He wanted you to MODERATE!  maybe you should look up that word, brain surgeon Shocked

Oh, but you had np deleting the other thread that asked about Grifter huh?  The one where I told my opinion on him and what happened to him.  

Grifter, the RS player, died.  NOt a real life person, but a RS player.  Some tried to lie and cover up the truth with a wild motorcycle accident story.  But when Buccaneer has the same IP as Grifter, uses his computer, posts in the same style, has same old grudges, runs his business, it is ALL TOO OBVIOUS! Shocked Grifter = Buccaneer.  

What now Brain Surgeon, are you going to delete my opinion again in hope to cover up after your friend? Shocked  

Let's see what you do now...

Yeah, and ?? was taken of this as well. Angry

0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2003, 10:02:27 pm »

hmmm, well if grifter is bucc than I am personally very disappointed. I thought grif was a friend, to think he still lives and has just abandoned the ppl who respected him would be sad.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2003, 06:13:10 am »

you know what you just did.
you took an honest peace offering.
a god dmaned honest to god appology and threw it back in my face

now, if you want me to moderate, it would involve DELETING EVERYTHING YOU JUST TYPED.

you bitch about me flaming you. point ou one instance in this thread where I, Brain, Flamed YOU, Rapid

i can name 5 instances wher you made uncalled for insults towarards me in the last post alone.

who is flaming rapid. it sure isnt me, and since you and i are the only ones that matter in this little discussion, i guess it must be you

anyone who has even the slightest since of reality in tois world that you are the one abusing me rapid, and that YOU are the one who needs to be  dealt with.

i thought that you atleast had the common decency to accept an appology. i swear to god him self i will NEVER make that mistake again

LOCKED DUE TO FLAMING BY |AK| RAPID

-Brain
« Last Edit: May 17, 2003, 06:14:09 am by Brain » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads