*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2024, 10:18:17 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Wolfenstein: Anyone got it for MAC??
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wolfenstein: Anyone got it for MAC??  (Read 1232 times)
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« on: May 10, 2003, 08:42:33 am »

Hey my bro just bought Wolfenstein for XBox and I played for like 5hrs straight, I really love it.  Yes it is a little q3 like, not as realistic as mohaa, but it can become addictive.  And so....I was wondering if anyone has bought it for Mac, since I prefer comp games over console games.  I am really thinking of going out to buy it for mac.  Just wondering if anyone has it so I can playone with some on gr.

Feedback is appreciated.  Grin

The King of Pistoleros
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 09:38:52 am »

I had it...thought it was a bit lame (especially once you get to stealth missions).  The multiplayer wasn't very fun either since it is all squad-goal oriented.  I suppose it wouldn't be the worst purchase ever, but it is certainly nothing compared to MoH:AA.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 05:26:28 pm »

Yeah, the single-player was average at best, although it shure was purdy. I never got very into the multiplayer, but I hear that there's some good mods kicking around that make the multiplayer a lot more fun.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 07:13:34 pm »

Probably the best game I've ever played.

Kick ass graphics, wide range of single player missions, and exellent fast paced multiplayer.

However, if you intend to play multiplayer, you should have a 64MB graphics card or better, because the framerates can go to hell on some larger servers.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 02:19:03 am »

It's a good game but a bit old now. It always ran like shit on my comp, otherwise I'd probably have played it more, most new games run like shit for me anyway.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2003, 07:43:59 pm »

I dont have it but it sound slike a good game to get.  it will probably be a game I will get in the near future.  When the price goes down Wink

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2003, 09:40:48 pm »

I want an X-Box Sad I dont have the money.. One reason, My family is pretty poor Sad and, I am too young to get a job  (I'm 13).. What I'v been doing lately is trying to sell some of my old things on ebay to get some extra cash. Mainly, I want a new computer, Iv got a 266MHZ PowerBook G3, I can wait to get an X-Box.. But, Wolfenstien for X-Box sounds like a great game, If I ever get an X-Box I will probably get the title..

Snipes
Email: johnzy@excite.com
AIM: FreakDork685
GameRanger ID: 28710

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads