*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 08:21:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  New GhR clan
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New GhR clan  (Read 870 times)
+-KoS-+ Rebel
« on: May 07, 2003, 03:53:01 pm »

Recently i talked to ultimo and he has given me permission to be in two clans at once. SO i have decided to form a new GhR clan. Its going to be called [GoDs] (Ghosts of Dead Soldiers). It will be comprised of veterans of GhR. Im going to hold tryouts friday night at 9pm eastern for all who are intrested. Anyone intrested in GoDs or if you have any other questions feel free to reply. Thanks

[GoDs] Rebel +-KoS-+
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 04:37:55 pm »

LOL - if I were still playing much that would have made my day.

1.  GhR veterans??  The game has only been out for a few months. . .how can you be a veteran?
2.  Ultimo allowing you to be in two clans at once?  You might want to be careful about that. . .hahahah
3.  Anyone remember me being in GaB and SKUL at once back in the good old R6 days?

< insert clever and original signature here >
sonny
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 11:27:13 am »

ummm, why don't you drop KoS, since they don't CB in any game, and join or make a clan of your preference.  KoS did change from being an RS clan, to become a GhR clan, but failed to do a single CB in GhR.  You've had your fun in KoS.  Time to move on!
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2003, 10:22:49 pm »

GunZ and BulletZ

I remember timo being all excited when we got "LOUDNOTES..."  "...a really good R6 player"

Sonny, don't speak if you think the only reason to be in a clan is to clan battle.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2003, 10:24:03 pm by +-KoS-+ Vip3r » Logged

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2003, 10:48:37 pm »

ummm, why don't you drop KoS, since they don't CB in any game, and join or make a clan of your preference.  KoS did change from being an RS clan, to become a GhR clan, but failed to do a single CB in GhR.  You've had your fun in KoS.  Time to move on!

There is more to it than that. There's the honor and respect that comes from being in KoS. When you're in KoS, no one can talk shit without looking dumb, because you've been the best for so long.

There's also the friendships.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 11:33:39 pm »

GoDs could become for GhR someting like SKUL was for R6, but in SKUL -as LoudNotes already mentioned - only vets very allowed - but I cant see that any GhR vets are avaible on GR - Attila is one exception ( he was playing it from the beginning on , on PC - As me too ) - a few PC joiner with GR account may be too. But most true GR and Mac user cant be called vets in GhR - sorry - but i an few moths.

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 03:06:51 am »

Lol. . .I remember being excited to be wanted in a clan. . .with really good rainbow six players and people who played trumpet  Grin

< insert clever and original signature here >
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2003, 11:47:12 pm »

I am glad that you have decided to make a new clan for ghr.  i hope that it works out well for ya because we need some good clans in here.  We do have many clans but only a few are considered elite clans.  i wish ya all the luck in ghr and hope that you recieve many wins.  Although it would be nice to see +-+-Kos-+ back in action once again.

+MOD+Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads