*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2024, 04:25:45 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Fave Clan
Poll
Question: Who Were You Rooting For In The *DAMN RS BL Finals?
FiRE - 21 (72.4%)
|AK| - 6 (20.7%)
RnT - 2 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fave Clan  (Read 8243 times)
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2003, 05:10:18 pm »

Most posters don't have to read this thread bondo, so stay out of it if you don't wanna read it. You would have a legit arguement for us to shut up if we were using numeruos threads to argue. But this is one fucking thread for christs sake. You stfu and deal with it. Nobody's making you read it.

Rapid, thanks for proving Cobra's point again, good day to you.....

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Mr.Wuggles
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2003, 06:48:42 pm »

Poor, Poor Snipey, he is all alone and .... GAY!!! MAHAHAHAHA. Oh pardon me.....
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2003, 07:16:07 pm »

Wuggles, beileve me.. I'm not gay..

Snipes
Email: johnzy@excite.com
AIM: FreakDork685
GameRanger ID: 28710

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2003, 09:21:56 pm »

What Point UltiEgo?  Oh, the one proving how much of a fat ass liar you are:

The fact is, we negotiated our CB in GR before the game started.  Not after it started.  And in that negotiation, you said if we'd do a CB on your server, you'd do one in ours in return to make it fair.  Did you keep your word UltiLiar?  Fuck no, so STFU  Another fact, the only CB's we've done against your clan, I was involved in them, so no, you did not CB us twice.  In fact, I told my clan not to CB your dishonest ass until you completed your promise.  Since you never did, you never CB'ed against us ever again.  Once again, you got 0wn3d.  Your lies were once again brought to the table.  But wait, why don't you just deny it and hope it all goes away?  Ah, because facts are facts and Dest was there when it all happened and knows about you and your elaborated lie.  Now go sit in your corner with your dunce hat dumbass. Shocked

Oh, and if you saw me in real life, you'd see a fist coming at your face bigmouth.  Now stfu UltiDumbass.

While you try and lie your way out of it, you're already neck deep in your own shit.  Too little too late.  Keep avoiding the FACTS

kos viper
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2003, 09:52:32 pm »

Rapid is such a waste of time.  Rapid, how many Battle Leagues did AK win?
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2003, 10:19:38 pm »

I would just like to point out in advance that the time AK "won the bl" didn't count. cry.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2003, 10:10:44 am »

Once the Battle League we're actually considered "seasons", ?K has never won. Now thats the facts

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2003, 10:32:33 am »

UltiDork, you lying about CB'ing us more than once personally, is afact

You not holding your end of a deal in a CB, is a fact.

You lying about it while your teamate Dest confirming the dealyou made, is a fact.

You getting 0wn3d in everything you lie about in this topic, is a fact.

So you see, facts are overcoming all your lies.  Give up now and if you want to show any honor, go thru with what you promised.  That's what honorable men like myself do.  Always keep our word.  But of course, you wouldn't know anything about that. Shocked

When BL turned into seasons, no we didn't win one of those.  We won the old BL when it was 6 months old, instead of 3.  That's a fact Shocked
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2003, 05:33:45 pm »

Rapid there is nothing honorable about you. Taunting and insulting opponents is not honorable. Being an idiot in a forum where no one wants you and calling people out for no reason and making up conspiracies is just stupid.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2003, 06:10:47 pm »

Bah, stop using this (my) thread for a chat board, You may use it only for replying to this Poll..

Snipes

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2003, 07:00:06 pm »

Bah, stop using this (my) thread for a chat board, You may use it only for replying to this Poll..

Thanks snipey..... because I forgot how important it was to get your permission before  postiing anyways......

Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2003, 11:02:44 pm »

Just su ultimo, your really not that special..

Snipes

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2003, 12:00:00 am »

Rapid there is nothing honorable about you. Taunting and insulting opponents is not honorable. Being an idiot in a forum where no one wants you and calling people out for no reason and making up conspiracies is just stupid.

Ahhhh, just what I was waiting for! Grin

Soooooooo, when I do it, I'm wrong huh. Shocked

Yeah, 0wn3d.  

(Remember, I don't start them, I just end them.  UltiHo knows not to be talking any kind of smack to me or my clan after his dishonorable actions.  Guess he needed to be reminded once again Cool )
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2003, 12:07:18 am »

Ya, you are wrong you bring it upon your self because of your arrogance and disrespect for others.

~ Einstein
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2003, 12:38:18 am »

*sigh*  

Now I have to deal with an ignorant biased bastard...

How am I wrong?  Care to tell me, or do you just care to be the idiot that's wrong, who's best defense is "You're wrong, but I don't know how"

Better advice for HazTard, STFU if you can't back up what you say.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2003, 12:56:54 am »

Uh, I think can back up what I am saying when I am saying that the BL mods aren't biased SEEING AS I AM ONE OF THEM. In BL matters I just state my opinion and listen to the opinions of the other mods I have never said something like "Oh AK should have this cb counted against them cause Rapid is a douche." Stop bitching or make your own battle league. If someone was biased against someone else they would probably not post on the issue and just let it ride out because there opinion would be biased. I have done this concerning FiRE vs. another clan so I just stayed out of it.

So answer me this Rapid. Let's just say that the BL mods are biased. What do you think is more effective.

1) Ranting and raving on the forum and raining down cheap shots at everyone and starting arguments that could be dealt with in PMs.

or

2) Making constructive suggestions
« Last Edit: April 28, 2003, 01:02:06 am by Hazard » Logged

~ Einstein
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2003, 01:14:33 am »

Alright I have enough of this kindergarten here. Rapid the only one making a drama out of the BL are you. However you don't participate so don't bring up old issues.

If you wanna discuss with each other do so, but if you continue this kindergarten I'm forced to lock this thread.

Good night,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2003, 03:40:13 am »

Mauti, I did tell them to stop talkin shit like that so I'm on your side  Grin

Snipes

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2003, 08:35:32 am »

Get rid of the present BL Mods, and get NEW appropriate ones

There you.  As if I haven't said it b4...
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2003, 10:49:05 am »

ffs snipey...give up already

sucking the moderator's assholes isn't going to get you anywhere....try posting something worth the reply....

Rapid...that's enough. Why can't you just leave people alone. Always starting fights even after the threat of being banned. For the love of all things holy....disappear.

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads