*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2024, 04:27:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Fave Clan
Poll
Question: Who Were You Rooting For In The *DAMN RS BL Finals?
FiRE - 21 (72.4%)
|AK| - 6 (20.7%)
RnT - 2 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fave Clan  (Read 8253 times)
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2003, 11:36:41 pm »

Ultimo is right Rapid.  RS has grown old, I don't know why you think it's so great that you could beat him.  All that matters was that in the prime of RS when it was a popular game Ult and KoS were some of the best.  He's proved himself and won bl's.  Just because he doesn't play a dead game anymore that he owned almost everyone in doesn't mean you can talk shit.  He was one of the best whether or not he is now and if he wanted to ride a clans fame he has every right to.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2003, 11:38:28 pm »

Rapid your host sucks. No one cares about. RS is dead. Hope and pray for RvS.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2003, 11:44:21 pm »

Now now infect, hopefully and most likely RvS will be out for mac this summer, so lets play out this RS season like it was any other. for this may very well be the last, make the best of it.

And Rap, were those inended as insults to me, cause I was trying ot be kind.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2003, 11:55:11 pm »

Yeah yeah, well we got here late and won the 1st BL we entered with no problem.  

Besides, he's the one 2?'ing my comments, so I had to call him out on it.  Just because you were hot shit back then, doesn't mean rain on other's parade now.  Especially when others can own you, in the same conditions you owned them(He beat us in HIS host.  Not on ours and we'll own them in our Host this time around, to shut him up.) Shocked

Now back off, jack off!

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2003, 02:54:54 am »

first of all if you were a man and wanted to prove you could beat me you would do it with even hosts.

second of all, the only reason we played a cb all on my host was because ?K couldn't host, there was no chioce, it was either you played on my host the whole time or you forfieted.

third of all, one clanbattle is not what I'm talking about when I say that I own you. Every public game, every thing we did in the past, we owned you. Thats not something we can fight about. I don't know why you come here now and challenge me after 6 months of inactivity. Is it because you've finally decided to grow balls and cb us after we don't play the game anymore ? If you had anything to prove, you should have proven it when the iron was hot, when people actually played, when the average of RS games was more then 1 at a single time.

fourth of all, the more and more I think about it, why am I even considering cb'ing you now ? I actually don't see a point in it. Even if we beat you (which we will) you will find some excuse of either campaing, aimbotting, your comp lagged (started indexing), you did good but your teammates sucked, etc. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you had such a grudge on your back about me, you should have settled it with me while we were active. Don't think it's my duty to come out of inactivity just to fuck you up. I was gonna be nice and actually give you that pleasure, but to waste time on this peice of shit 3 yr old game instead of spending time with my girl doesn't seem worth it. The more I think about it the more I don't think I am gonna.

The fact is, we whooped you in the past, and you have to live with that. If your considered the best now, thats only because your competition doesn't play anymore, not because you are better. Hate to break it to you.....

BTW, I wear sean jean and am alittle over weight. But I also have a hot girlfriend and kick your ass in video games, so booooyah mutha fucka
Grin

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2003, 03:00:37 am »

Werd his girlfriend is definately bangin I'd fuck her. Grin

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2003, 03:10:14 am »

I'd fuck her. Grin

Your gonna die infect Roll Eyes

Jackal.aHa!

"Hump...anyone??" FrEaK Chancellor of Hump

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2003, 04:00:55 am »

Ok i know this is strange, but I still love clan CUNT..they rocked!!  Just cause clans like that kept me playing RS all summer, its not the same anymore..therefore..this poll sucks my Italian cock!

Peace,
Jackal

FrEaK FOR LIFE!

NO HUMP = NO OWN!
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2003, 05:32:14 am »

Don't kill my wubber, or you're gonna die Ult  Embarrassed

Anyway, I'll take my girlfriend over your girlfriend Ult.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2003, 05:48:54 am »

"Girlfriend", Bondo? My oh my, you have changed!

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2003, 07:23:01 am »

um...can anyone confirm or deny that snipey is rabid???
I have suspecsions.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2003, 08:17:03 am »

ult's girlfriend:

http://tastyeggs.freewebsitehosting.com/sehzee.bmp

you need to copy this link and paste it rather than clicking it cuz this bullshit host doesn't allow hotlinking. sorry ult, had to do it your gf has it going on. btw sean john is lame  Grin

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2003, 10:45:40 pm »

first of all if you were a man and wanted to prove you could beat me you would do it with even hosts.

If you were a man, you would keep your word!  Or did you forget how we came about CB'ing in "your host only" Shocked

second of all, the only reason we played a cb all on my host was because ?K couldn't host, there was no chioce, it was either you played on my host the whole time or you forfieted.

Ok, wtf are you trying to do now?  We didn't have to CB you that day.  As matter of fact, I didn't want to because we didn't have a host.  If we wouldn't have CB'ed you that day, you couldn't have won by forfeit dumbass.  Damn, wearing Sean Jean makes you stupid too huh. Shocked  It was when you said "If you do a CB in our Server, we'll do one on yours in return to make it fair since you don't have a host".  Me, being trustworthy with you since we've never had a problem, went ahead and trusted your agreement.  What did you do when it was our turn to do our CB on our server?  You fucking pussied out since you knew we'd have the advantage this time on our server!  WTF is that all about?  You trick us to do a CB in your server, but pussy out when it comes to our server...   You got no honor, which is probably why you disappeared after that...   Fucking Finaggler...

third of all, one clanbattle is not what I'm talking about when I say that I own you. Every public game, every thing we did in the past, we owned you. Thats not something we can fight about. I don't know why you come here now and challenge me after 6 months of inactivity. Is it because you've finally decided to grow balls and cb us after we don't play the game anymore ? If you had anything to prove, you should have proven it when the iron was hot, when people actually played, when the average of RS games was more then 1 at a single time.

You owned us in what?  Public games?  Ask your boys how well they do against us.  Silvio or Tech9 will let you know how easy it is to kill us. Shocked  (I'll admit it's pretty even between the 2, but only when Silvio and Tech are playing.  Any other KoS we have no problem killing)  Did you mean you owned us with your logo?  Oh wait, we own you there also!  Hah, wtf are you talking about? Shocked  Who's doing what here?  You're the one that decided to be a smart ass in something that didn't even concern you!  Did we say "We are an ELITE group of RS'ers that own KoS"?  No, so stfu overweight Sean Jean Cross Colors n00b! Angry  Remember, you're the one that lost your balls when you declined to do the rematch CB on our server.  Man, what dumbass you are.  No wonder you dress the way you do. Shocked   Oh, and when we CB'ed you, we were brand new to the game, and you still barely beat us dumbass!  You said it yourself.  Your iron was hot, and we were warming ours up!  It's not as if we been around as long as you, and then lost to you.   We barely got here, and you could barely beat our n00b asses.(Yeah, we were n00bs since we had just gotten here.  Try us out now though.  Big difference. Shocked )   So yeah, go on thinking you "own" us when you're the one that needs to drop your balls and CB us in our Server like you promised, dumbass.

.::End of Part 1::.
[/b]
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2003, 10:50:15 pm »

fourth of all, the more and more I think about it, why am I even considering cb'ing you now ? I actually don't see a point in it. Even if we beat you (which we will) you will find some excuse of either campaing, aimbotting, your comp lagged (started indexing), you did good but your teammates sucked, etc. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you had such a grudge on your back about me, you should have settled it with me while we were active. Don't think it's my duty to come out of inactivity just to fuck you up. I was gonna be nice and actually give you that pleasure, but to waste time on this peice of shit 3 yr old game instead of spending time with my girl doesn't seem worth it. The more I think about it the more I don't think I am gonna.

Why are you considering CB'ing us now?  Because you were the one that tried to talk shit and got called out on it.  Now, if you were to back down, you'd be proving once again you AIN'T GOT THE BALLS! like before.  If you don't CB us, you'd be proving you talk out your ass.  You'd be proving your fear to CB us in our host like you promised, is still riding with you.  You'd be proving that you put your foot in your mouth when you came to talk shit here.  You'd be proving the clothes make the character. Shocked   ouch.  

If you don't want to "waste time", then don't go starting trouble you can't handle n00b.   Just sit in the sidelines with your Sean  Jean/ CrossColors outfit and STFU

Yeah, your duty sits.  Your duty as a dumbass lying ass bitch.  My bitch to be exact. Grin  Now STFU if you're not going to CB us dumbass.

The fact is, we whooped you in the past, and you have to live with that. If your considered the best now, thats only because your competition doesn't play anymore, not because you are better. Hate to break it to you.....

Umm, our only competition was your clan, and you were smart enough to step aside before you got owned by us.  That's a fact I have np living with.

BTW, I wear sean jean and am alittle over weight. But I also have a hot girlfriend and kick your ass in video games, so booooyah mutha fucka Grin

BTW, that's why you get heckled.  You're overweight, wear Sean Jean (no different than FUBU which you probably wear too), and claim to have a "hot girlfriend".  Yeah, we can just imagine how "hot" she really is.  Does she wear CrossColors and FUBU also? Shocked Grin

And, to have beaten me in one CB, doesn't qualify you to claim you beat me in video games.  But hey, w/e it takes to make you feel better. hahahahahahaha n00b @ life Grin

.::The End::.
[/b]
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2003, 12:41:14 am »

and claim to have a "hot girlfriend".  Yeah, we can just imagine how "hot" she really is.  Does she wear CrossColors and FUBU also? Shocked Grin

And, to have beaten me in one CB, doesn't qualify you to claim you beat me in video games.  But hey, w/e it takes to make you feel better. hahahahahahaha n00b @ life Grin

.::The End::.
[/b]

haha, I have no problem with admiting that I wear a sean jean sweater which was given to me on christmas. The thing which is funny is that you use that constantly on me, and you actually believe I get mad that you thik I'm a fag for wearing sean jean. i don't care, you have different taste then me, thats fine.

Also, http://tastyeggs.freewebsitehosting.com/sehzee.bmp tasty was an asshole and posted her pic on the web (I dunno how he even got it grrr), but she is the one on the left. Again, even if you think she is ugly, I don't care, that's your taste. Truthfully, with a name like Victor Martinez, I doubt you have good taste at all. Go back to mexico and get the hell out of california.

And for the record, kos has played ?K in like 4 or 5 cb's, and we have won them all. but I like how you keep mentioning one cb, LOL. And the fact that you call yourself a noob when we cb'ed you is even more funny. Cuz you claimed to be the best back then too. Does anyone else see this re-occuring theme ? Wink

Now go ahead, waste more of my time and tell me how much "bs" I'm spoeaking and re-post what you always say. But the thing is, nobody believes you, so I don't know who your trying to impress. Your full of shit, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Good day to you
 Cool

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2003, 01:14:48 am »

Man, can you double talk, and avoid the issue further? Shocked

I love how backed down once again UltiEgo.  Just goes to show how pathetic you are with all your BS.  All you had to do, is not act like a big headed brat.  Especially when you wear Sean Jean, wigger.

Victor Martinez?  Yeah bud. Grin  

How many times have YOU(as in Ultiho) CB'ed us?  Yeah.  Thought so fatboy.  Now stfu.  You want to talk shit, how bout you come out to back it up.  Oh wait, you can't because you don't want to get 0wn3d.  Poor UltiWhore...  

You don't want to argue, then don't talk shit fatboy.  If you want to talk shit, come back it up.  All you ever did was trick us into CB'ing in your server.  Yeah, something to be real proud of. Shocked

At least I have my honor and am honest unlike your faggot ass.  I don't trick people into doing CB's in my server.  But then again, I like winning with honor, unlike your dumbass. Shocked

ps: Target has a special on FUBU.  You might not want to pass that up! Grin
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2003, 01:54:21 am »

Target doesn't sell FUBU lmao  Grin

the funniest part about all of your posts is the only way you can diss me is based on my pyshical appereance, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go ahead, reply somemore about how I "tricked you". I'm dying to read more of your self incriminating posts. You keep looking more and more like a dumbass the more you post lies, keep going, I know you want to. The fact is you told us once we started the cb that you guys didn't have a host. You had to play on our host, don't say you didn't because you had to, and you know it.

I've played ?K in two cb's, one with me and dest against you and 5150, and one with me and tech against typhy and someone else(which was actually the closest games, because its true, ?K was better when rapid didnt play). And it doesn't matter how many times I have personally played against you guys, because if my clan can beat you 4 or 5 times, under my leadership, I still have something to do with their winning.

and for the love of god, can you get through one post without postin a million faces with eyes popping out. If you actually do always make those faces while posting, I would hate to see how you look in person.

Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2003, 03:07:08 am »

Dear Rapid,

I have a request.  Stop posting.  Or at least stop posting bullshit.  Whenever I read your posts, I have the distict feeling I've read this exact same thing before, over and over and over, but perhaps directed toward a different individual.  When I see that you've posted something, I can almost predict word for word what your message contains, as you seem to, somehow, include the same phrases in everything you say.  "Don't talk shit, kid", "Can't you see?!  |AK| fights with honor, while <insert clan name> doesn't!", "wtf stfu n00b", "Everyone only hates me because they're scared of getting pwnz0rized".  Throw in a few dozen more random cuss words, some more incredibly ignorant bullshit, and about 275 smilies in each sentence, and there you have it!  Another not-so-enlightening, oh-so-annoying Rapid post.

Do you think, Rapid, that anyone believes any part of the ridiculous jargon you endlessly post here?!  Anyone who is inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt or take your word over Ultimo's has most likely not met you.  So many of the clans that have CB'ed you in the past have been subjected to the bullshit you employ to appease your obsession to win...

Why, Rapid, must you deliberate with such a frustratingly cocky attitude?  Whenever you say something, be it on GameRanger or in the forums, your words reek of a condescending, brash, egotistical personality which I, quite frankly, have seen more than enough of.  Drop it, please.  I wonder if maybe you'll see a change in the way others view you?

I wonder if I can guess how you might reply to this...the Rapid I know would say, "Don't start shit, kid, if you can't back it up on the battlefield!", "Don't bring your nose into this, dumbass n00b!", or perhaps, "OMFG I bet you wear Sean Jean too!  ROFLMFAO  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue pwn3d!".  Or, as I hope, you can prove me wrong right now, and realize that the things you post, as well as the way you post it, are causing people to disregard pretty much everything you say.  Reading through what you've said in this thread, I find that I disagree with you before you even say anything, since I already know what's contained in your post.  As far as I'm concerned (I'd be willing to bet others think this way as well), Ultimo doesn't have to post anything in response to your shit, and he'd still be kicking your ass in here, simply by virtue of the fact that none of your posts give me any reason to think otherwise.  Change, Rapid.  Don't be a self-centered jerk, plagued by his own ignorance and unfounded pride.  I think you could change if you wanted to.  Do you?

Rapid, if you actually made it to the end of the post, and have at least taken into consideration what has been said here, thank you.  Please take into consideration that I am not stating any of this in order to get into an argument which I have no business getting into, or to "start shit" with you...it's just that I honestly feel that there is something you could do to make these boards a more pleasant place to be, most likely for you, and definitely for everyone else.  Regardless of what you decide, at least I can be absolutely sure you understand what I'm feeling.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Cobra

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2003, 05:30:53 am »

Cobra, fools like Ultimo are the egotistic ones with the shallow remarks.  Disrespected isn't tolerated by many, so why are you surprised I reacted upon it?  While you're sitting there typing all this crap out, do you ever consider how disrespectful your being for jumping all over my case while making the opposing party look innocent?  Yes, I admit I am a bit more in depth with what I post, but it's because I have the reason to.  What you seem to overlook, is the fact I am responding to disrespectful fools, that find it in them to try and bring down the new clan on the block.  Why, because we're not from the R6 era, and nobody is here to back us up because nobody knew us.  It becomes a parade of clowns trying to disrespect you in every way because they feel they're better than you.  Much like a Senior messes with the Freshman.  But these Freshman, can actually kick the Senior's Ass!  And when I respond to it(and show my moody side), I'm suddenly in the wrong for my reaction.  Hell, you don't like these reactions, try going to the root of the problem.  Which will lead you to disrespectful fools that think they have a right to diss you, because they been around longer.  Fools that think they're allowed to talk down on you, without having you respond to it.  It's a game, but it's a game where respect is due.  We didn't come in asking for respect.  We went out and won a BL to show we had what it takes.  We went out and won a Clan Tournament to show we have it in us.  But wait, the old clans are supposed to be doing that, not us the new clan.  So when we do it, older clans feel the need to start dissing us to feel better about themselves.  A self destructive pattern that brings the pain back in your face.  Anyways, it's all too clear on how things are dealt around here, so it won't surprise me to see another parade of clowns invade this topic.  

UltiEgo, you would know where FUBU's sold, damn wigger.  The fact is, we negotiated our CB in GR before the game started.  Not after it started.  And in that negotiation, you said if we'd do a CB on your server, you'd do one in ours in return to make it fair.  Did you keep your word UltiLiar?  Fuck no, so STFU  Another fact, the only CB's we've done against your clan, I was involved in them, so no, you did not CB us twice.  In fact, I told my clan not to CB your dishonest ass until you completed your promise.  Since you never did, you never CB'ed against us ever again.  Once again, you got 0wn3d.  Your lies were once again brought to the table.  But wait, why don't you just deny it and hope it all goes away?  Ah, because facts are facts and Dest was there when it all happened and knows about you and your elaborated lie.  Now go sit in your corner with your dunce hat dumbass. Shocked

Oh, and if you saw me in real life, you'd see a fist coming at your face bigmouth.  Now stfu UltiDumbass.
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2003, 06:55:20 am »

I think I speak for most of the posters on the forum when I say...all of you, shut the fuck up already.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads