*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2024, 06:21:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Fave Clan
Poll
Question: Who Were You Rooting For In The *DAMN RS BL Finals?
FiRE - 21 (72.4%)
|AK| - 6 (20.7%)
RnT - 2 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fave Clan  (Read 8291 times)
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2003, 08:57:42 pm »

Why won't you just die?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2003, 08:58:20 pm »

As a wise man once said - "Snipey, you fucking moron...."
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 08:58:45 pm by Cobra » Logged

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2003, 01:16:13 am »

...And Typhy founded ?K. And you don't know the story behind the bootings. And please, do leave.

Myst Myst Myst...  Misinforming the public....

tsk tsk tsk

Typhy found |AK|, which stood for Alaska and lasted 3 weeks.  I founded |?K|, which stands for |?ggressive Killers| and is still alive today.

Other than that, not too bad there buddy Wink

Snipey    I feel sorry for you...

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2003, 03:01:36 am »

...And Typhy founded ?K. And you don't know the story behind the bootings. And please, do leave.

Myst Myst Myst...  Misinforming the public....

tsk tsk tsk

Typhy found |AK|, which stood for Alaska and lasted 3 weeks.  I founded |?K|, which stands for |?ggressive Killers| and is still alive today.

Other than that, not too bad there buddy Wink

Snipey    I feel sorry for you...

You missed a step, before typh stepped down as leader it was known as |AK| Another Killer. Wink

Yeah,

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2003, 04:36:15 am »

Fucking semantics Rapid...different name and different tag doesn't mean a different clan.  You just took over leadership of a clan Typhy founded.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2003, 05:44:40 am »

Omg Bondo, it totally matters!  Typhy ran the clan one way, and it got NOwhere.  Hell, it died in 3 weeks.  I took over and ran the clan my way and got us to win the 1st BL we entered and helped |?K| become the ELITE team of RS'ers that it is today.  I made the graphics, I made the logos, I stood up for us in BS matters, and that's how we got to where we're at now.  It's like saying Bander deserves more credit for *DAMN since he came up with it, even though Mauti made it what it is today.   Even though Mauti has done all the work, and Bander simply played.

Myst, when I made |?K|, I made it stand for |?nother Killer| first.  I made that up, guy.  But after a while, I came up with |?ggressive Killers|, which sounded way better.  Again, I came up with |?nother Killer| and |?ggressive Killers|.  My Strong leadership made the world of difference to hold |?K| together to this day.  Took a lot of cycling of players to have the ELITE team we have today. Wink  

Now again, STOP MISINFORMING THE PUBLIC MYST!  wtf is your problem anyways?  Obsessed with telling fairy tales? Shocked

The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2003, 06:35:19 am »

Bander and Mauti were both leaders from day one...and no one in DAMN actually plays Wink  Joking aside, I stay by my point Rapid.  If you were truly starting a different clan, rather than just giving a new face to an old one you wouldn't keep the symbol essentially the same.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2003, 06:37:09 am »

Looks like some of you need a history lesson from the local AK historian.

You're all wrong. Here is how things went:

I, Typhy, started |AK|. My goal was to be like the Eagles ( Love you, RC. Smiley )

Rapid came about 3 days into AK. He quickly became my co leader. He was one of the few people in the clan who had a good sense of order, and was prepared to help me set it up.

After the clan had been alive for about a month, and was called Another Killer, some new maps, which would have to be installed, came out for Rogue Spear Demo. My 867g4 being the piece of crap that it is, had lots of problems with these maps, and would crash all the time.

Because of these crashes, I bought Rogue Spear: Urban Ops.

At that time, AK wasn't much of anything. I didn't expect it to "move on" to Urban Ops. I decided that since I would be spending most of my GameRanger time playing the full version, that it was only fair to my members that I give up my leadership. Rapid, being #2, was the one who I chose to be my replacement.

After only a few weeks, Rapid had moved the clan to Urban Ops, he then asked me to rejoin, which I did. During the time that I was gone from AK, the clan was renamed Aggressive Killers, and the ranks system was changed.

There 'ya go, the history of the begining of AK.

I would like to say that without Rapid, AK would not exist. It would've died as soon as I left, and without me, Rapid likely wouldn't still be playing Rogue Spear.

I belive it was Mysterio, who said to me at one time. "Yeah, well, you were lucky to get Rapid". He's right. I was. Without Rapid, AK wouldn't have made it. You may not like him, you may think that AK would be better off without him, but the fact is, that without him, AK wouldn't exist.

And, I think the rest of you guys have taken good care of Snipey, thanks for saving me the time. Smiley

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2003, 06:40:26 am »

Does any of this remotly matter? Is this gonna help me in my lovemaking? I cant beleive people argue over such unimportant things.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2003, 08:04:46 am »

No Myst I am not confusing him with me..

the only reason you act horribly to me is because I stoped making websites with you  Grin

Congratulations, Snipey, you've fallen to a new low.

Perhaps if you were to remove your 233 powerbook G3 from your ass, you could make a half way decent website? You pathedic excuse for a human.

You're a discrace to this community, not to mention the human race.

Typhy should leave..

Translation: "In a futile attempt to make myself seem a relevant part of this community, I think I'll make fun of someone with far greater intelligence than me, hopefuly after everyone is done telling me what a dumbass I am, I can learn something from Typhy's responses".

Response to translation: I suggest that you start out by picking on someone who is in the same class as you, intelligence wise: May I introduce to you this piece of dog shit? It should be able to teach you a thing or two. It's always a good idea to take lessons from someone, or in your case something, who is smarter than you.

the only reason you act horribly to me is because I stoped making websites with you

Translation: "You just hate me because you reached a level of web design that I don't have the ability to match: You made a graphic that slightly resembles the object which it is intended to be. It's just no fun to work with someone who can do things well".

Response: Keep working, Snipey. Removing the computer from your ass would be an exellent start. May I recommend that, as a future computer, you buy a 12 inch Powerbook? It would fit up your ass much nicer, and it would help your graphics - You may actually be able to create a realistic looking square!

Hang in there, Snipey. The nice thing for people like you, is that any change is for the better -- Good luck! Smiley [/color]

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2003, 08:21:40 pm »

Way to ruin another thread dickholes.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2003, 08:30:20 pm »

...|?K| became the ELITE team of RS'ers that it is today.

Hahahaha

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2003, 09:27:22 pm »

...|?K| became the ELITE team of RS'ers that it is today.

Hahahaha

lmao, ejo read my mind Grin

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2003, 09:55:23 pm »

Wtf you laughing at Ultimo?  You just sit there and ride your clan's fame.  You don't play RS now, or for the past year, so you wouldn't know shit anyways.  All you know is how to carry your ego around thinking you're all that when you don't even play the game.  Trust me, you'd get 0wn3d very easily nowadays.  You might have been good when you were playing vs all the 12 year olds, but you won't be so hot shit when you play against us. Shocked   And if you think you can, let's just CB and see how well you do there buddy.   Only time you ever CB'ed us, was when you tricked us to do a whole CB in YOUR host(cough*host advantage*cough), where you barely won.  And that was when we were still n00bs to the game! Shocked  Now, you wouldn't even have a chance.  So yeah Ultimo, keep trying to ride your old ass fame and hating on the new clan that you're so jealous of.  Too bad it's out with the old, and in with the new. Shocked (Isn't that why ejo left anyways?  Oh yeah, it was, cuz KoS has only 2 active RS'ers: Tech9 & Silvio.  Yeah, Gj there bud. Grin  Good thing for you those 2 are Good Players.)[/size]

And to clear up a bit of what Typhy just posted, I'm the one that made up "Another Killer".  I mean, who the fuck would've want to join a clan that stood for "Alaska"? Grin

And Bondo, I totally changed it.  It was AK, and I made it |?K|.  Yeah, it is   D I F F E R E N T Shocked
« Last Edit: April 23, 2003, 10:02:39 pm by |?K|*Rapid* » Logged
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2003, 10:35:54 pm »

And to clear up a bit of what Typhy just posted, I'm the one that made up "Another Killer".  I mean, who the fuck would've want to join a clan that stood for "Alaska"? Grin

And Bondo, I totally changed it.  It was AK, and I made it |?K|.  Yeah, it is   D I F F E R E N T Shocked

I assume people who live in Alaska would want to join a clan that stood for Alaska.  Or people who thought Thora Birch was hot in the movie Alaska.

As for the name thing, I don't think I need to argue my point, any sane person can see that changing from AK to |?K| isn't really changing, it is just decorating.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2003, 10:45:27 pm »

yeah, and only rainbow children like yourself would see that as "decorating" Grin
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2003, 10:51:23 pm »

As for the name thing, I don't think I need to argue my point, any sane person can see that changing from AK to |?K| isn't really changing, it is just decorating.

Acually the name change was the spark fo the revolution within ?K, dispite what those on the "outside" would assume, when rap took over the clan changed from normal, to well, spotlight.

I would say that they had equal responsiblity in what ?K has become. Typh probly as played in 70% of all ?Ks CBs and has stayed true to the clan dispite his loss of leadership.

Perhapes the nice thing to do would to have stepped down from leadership when Typh came back to ?K but that didnt happen. The two angles on this are both very even...

I could go on like this all night, but get nowhere, so I'm gonna leave it at this: With out Rapid ?K may have stayed off the map, but with out Typhy it may not have stayed on the map very long.

P.S. This post was not intended to degrade either side of this (I tried ever so hard!)

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2003, 11:13:27 pm »

Yeah, Typhy is a CB whore, so what's your point?  He couldn't  have won those games without an |?K| helping him out, so what's your point?  

Also, I didn't ask Typhy to come back to |?K|, he asked me if he could rejoin after he left the 1st time.  Hell, I had plans to make |?K| the ultimate RS clan, and have Typhy regret the day he left.  But he saw that |?K| was headed the right direction with the right leadership, and he wanted to be a part of something he helped organize.  I had no problems with that.  I was glad to see Typhy see the big picture with this clan.  Too bad later on, he threw all that out the window when he started rebelling against me!  The one who gave him a 2nd and 3rd chance in our clan! Shocked

So yeah, |?K| would still be here no matter when Typhy left.  He didn't make or break the clan you know.  I loved his active status, but it was too bad that it had its drawbacks.   Like his defiance against his superiors.  Anyways, Typhy did great when he was an |?K|.  Now he can do well wherever he goes due to our wonderful training.  Wink
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2003, 11:15:09 pm »

Wtf you laughing at Ultimo?  You just sit there and ride your clan's fame.  You don't play RS now, or for the past year, so you wouldn't know shit anyways.  All you know is how to carry your ego around thinking you're all that when you don't even play the game.  Trust me, you'd get 0wn3d very easily nowadays.  You might have been good when you were playing vs all the 12 year olds, but you won't be so hot shit when you play against us. Shocked   And if you think you can, let's just CB and see how well you do there buddy.   Only time you ever CB'ed us, was when you tricked us to do a whole CB in YOUR host(cough*host advantage*cough), where you barely won.  And that was when we were still n00bs to the game! Shocked  Now, you wouldn't even have a chance.  So yeah Ultimo, keep trying to ride your old ass fame and hating on the new clan that you're so jealous of.  Too bad it's out with the old, and in with the new. Shocked (Isn't that why ejo left anyways?  Oh yeah, it was, cuz KoS has only 2 active RS'ers: Tech9 & Silvio.  Yeah, Gj there bud. Grin  Good thing for you those 2 are Good Players.)[/size]

Instead of fighting that comment like everyone expects me to, I am just going to sit in my chair and laugh my ass off. hahahahahaha

I have nothing to prove against you rapid, you suck, we all know it, period

And if a cb is what you want, then a cb is what you will get. I want a 3vs3, you can use whatever 3 ?K fags you want. Only rule is, you have to be in the cb so i can hump your limp dead body

Good day
Cool
« Last Edit: April 23, 2003, 11:18:42 pm by +-KoS-+?Ultimo » Logged

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2003, 11:30:22 pm »

Bring it fatboy.  And I want you wearing that Sean Jean sweater when we CB, so I can shoot you and that damn n00b sweater in one deal.  

Oh yeah, it will be in our host this time also fatboy. Wink  You owe us that still.  See how you like it being in somebody  else's host a whole CB. Shocked

(I can predict Ultifat to say "Not fair, both clans host even amount", even though he owes us a CB in our server in return from way back when we had the disadvantage against them in UltiFat's host, not to mention we were not as skilled)

Man, you can be read like a book! Grin Shocked
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads