*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:20:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Who do you hate most / like least?
Poll
Question: Which political leader do you hate most?
Saddam Hussein of Iraq - 7 (20%)
George W. Bush of the U.S. - 14 (40%)
Jacques Chirac of France - 9 (25.7%)
Tony Blair of Britain - 0 (0%)
Kim Jong II of North Korea - 3 (8.6%)
Vladmir Putin of Russia - 2 (5.7%)
Gerhard Schroeder of Germany - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who do you hate most / like least?  (Read 2670 times)
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« on: April 19, 2003, 05:45:35 am »

Well, I was playing ghost recon today, and "Jacques.Chirac" and his french fucking friend "eOe Bouboulle" would not stop tking or calling the Americans "baby killers." Angry I'm sick and tired of hearing this, especially from the French. Angry

HOW MANY TIMES DID WE SAVE YOUR ASSES?! WILL YOU EVER GET IT THROUGH YOUR FROG EATING HEADS THAT IF WE WEREN'T AROUND, YOU'D ALL BE SCREWED?  Angry

Anyway, I recommend blocking these two guys, as they will just ruin the game for everyone playing.

So, this brings me to my poll.. which political leader do you hate most? I was going to leave it at just Chirac and Hussein, but I thought people would want more choices.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 05:54:12 am »

Snipe, first off, the French don't owe us jack squat, if we really were fighting for their good we wouldn't have waited until we were attacked to get into WWII.  Secondly, are you sure these idiots are really French, I don't think you should get upset about the French over people acting like French idiots who aren't French.

I'd vote for Bush because he actually has global power and he uses it horribly.  It isn't as bad as those dictators who kill people, but it is more deserving of hate IMO.
dr. letum

"Running from A to B, No more hookers and LSD"

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 05:54:19 am »

Forgetfull, Ungreatfull French Angry

I Ain't Got No Learnin'!
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 05:59:52 am »

Bondo..
1) They spoke French.
2) Their GameRanger map says they are in France.
3) They were assholes (must be French)

And the one thing that confirmed the fact that they were french:

THEY WERE TKING MASTERS, AND RAN AWAY TO HIDE WHEN THE OTHER TEAM CAME NEAR THEM

Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Snipes

God Bless The Freaks

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 05:59:56 am »

You Silly Bullshiters!!! You all hate Bush.. I am a republican and I like President Bush. I chose Saddam as my least favorite ruler..

- Snipey  Roll Eyes DIE BITCHS

Snipes
Email: johnzy@excite.com
AIM: FreakDork685
GameRanger ID: 28710

www.turning.to/sgt
Snipes Gun Targets
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 06:07:28 am »

Snipey.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 08:01:35 am »

Well I am american and I am ok with Bush, so Saddam is my choice. If your american and u choose Tony Blair your an idiot, he is our biggest ally. Britain is one of the or the only country that actually stood up and is fighting with us against Iraq.

Retired Mac RS Player.
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 08:17:36 am »

THEY WERE TKING MASTERS, AND RAN AWAY TO HIDE WHEN THE OTHER TEAM CAME NEAR THEM

Since when was AK a french clan  Grin

Snipey, we voted that we hate Bush, so yes, we hate Bush...but we have damned good reasons to.

Mattster, Blair could technically be hated if you are opposed to the war because he supports it.  But he is less vile than Bush on that side of the issue so anyone who is against it is more likely to hate Bush than Blair.  In fact I like Blair, I just disagree with him about the war.  I actually dislike Bush (hate was being used simply because it is being used, not to actually be as strong as the word means) because he does nothing right for this country.
BeefyFigure
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 03:56:28 pm »

Screw Chirac !
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2003, 04:40:03 pm »

Snipe cool down and think before u post!

BtW without the help of the French - A USA would probably not even exist, SO SHUT UP! They Help u in the independece war - and they did them most diplomatic work for you to get the GB leaving you alone.
The fought so many fights on your side! They gave u weap and their Army to get you independent ( or better to get the British out of America )

Your Statue of Liberty is comming from the French , when u hate them so much - then give this gift back!

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2003, 05:05:28 pm »

Your Statue of Liberty is comming from the French , when u hate them so much - then give this gift back!

Perhaps it should be given to the Canadians (in Quebec especially) instead.  They seem to appreciate the things France has done.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2003, 05:35:31 pm »

Hologram, don't you think it's.... well... maybe a coincidence that the French FINALLY showed up for the Revolutionary War when we had the British backed into a corner and were kicking ass?

The French gave us the Statue of Liberty... Thanks. It's neat.

The French have given us "support" in wars. Umm, you say support, I say distraction.

Last, if the French have done so much for us in the past, why do the all of a sudden hate us? They can still have their fucking oil trade with Iraq after it's over, but if you call us "baby killers," well that just pisses me off.

The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2003, 06:20:44 pm »

Snipe, the French hate us for the same reason a good third of Americans hate Bush.  It just happens France is politically much more liberal where as the US is only part liberal.

You still haven't answered my question of why France should feel they owe us anything since we let Germany devestate them twice before caring enough to enter the war.  Perhaps if we had joined immediately and prevented the Germans from entering France they would owe us something.
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2003, 06:40:41 pm »

Americans can be just as pig headed as the French and vise versa. It was inappropriate for them to tk you, but it is inappropopriate for you to hate the French because they dont agree with you on the war. I voted Putin because he stole the election from me. Bastard.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2003, 07:05:53 pm »

Bondo, what happened to, "Better late than never?"

[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 07:38:53 pm »

The French dont hate you - they hate the policy the US does! But u repeat any critics with hateres.

By the way! Snipe : back to ! What happend to : better ?ater then never - also involving US Independece fight! and without France u never would have got the official Indepence from GB - they maybe left u alone but they wouldnt give Amerika the independence - and France did not enter the war after it was nearly won. They helped the amerikans with lots of weapons and then they fought the British on your side a bit later - but would u have done wihtout any weaps?HuhHuh? against an much stronger enemy?Huh?

What would have the Americans done when France didnt force GB not to send more Soldiers to America?Huh

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2003, 07:48:16 pm »

I'm not sure if I completely understood that...

Anyway, what I want to know, is if you've helped us all these years, why the sudden turn around? Why the hatred? Why the pro-saddam viewpoint?

kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2003, 08:04:16 pm »

The French have never been pro-Saddam, just anti-war, they are NOT the same.

You hate them just as they hate you, I imagine it's because you're so similar, heh. Both countries as arrogant and loving their sovereignity, both countries based on liberty, both being pretty conservative, then there are a lot of differences as well but in the core I think the countries are both pretty similar.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2003, 09:11:55 pm »

Guys, we've helped the French plenty. Why do you think we went into Vietnam? Vietnam was one of France's colonies, and France wasn't able to control it. With the two World Wars, while we did wait a while to enter the war, that doesn't mean we didn't help at all. We were giving the French and British gigantic loans, not just economically, but militarily as well. We lent out mass amounts of weaponry to the Allies pretty much from the start of both of World Wars. From what I can remember from history class, the French took their time in helping us with the American Revolution as well. Now, I do think it's ignorant to say that all French people are assholes. That's like saying all white men beat their wives, or that all eskimos live in igloos. However, from what I gather, they do have a tendency to be rather snobbish to Americans. That's probably because we make better wine, and sell more of it, too. They're jealous.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2003, 10:33:18 pm »

You're all just jealous because the French are more sophisticated than you are. Do Americans smoke cloves and drink wine in street caf?s while discussing Foucault? I think not. Plus, croissants are delicious. Where would Burger King be without the Croissandwich? Out of business is my guess! Is English known as "the language of love"? Fuck no, French is. France has also made a larger cultural impact on the world than the US has, although they have existed longer. In summation, I love French people.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads