*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 07:49:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AgT is now open to any RS cb  (Read 2249 times)
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« on: March 12, 2003, 08:05:38 pm »

I really hope that we wont get the runaround now because the end of the season is upon us. If you truely deserve the top 6 places then you should have no reason to battle AgT. Pm me on gr or challenge us here.

btw: i really dont want to do 2 vs 2's we would like to see some 4vs4's and 5 vs 5's. Points baby Points!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 08:07:31 pm by +AgT+.:VooDoo:. » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2003, 11:18:54 pm »

How about an 8v8, my host, Sunday morning? Wink

Anyways, MP5 will be happy to CB you. Just talk to me anytime on GameRanger.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 12:16:07 am »

Hey voods. We were open to cb agt 3v3 last night but serp declined because he said he wanted to cb some1 easy. It would have been me/rancid/pun vs nh, psyks and serp. I'm guessing it would have been a sweet cb but too bad serp got a 'headache' causing him to need a clan of lesser caliber  Wink

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 03:50:06 am »

Response from these 2 clans tonight when aproached with challenges..."im in school" @7:00pm??! and the old "I cant play during the week" excuses.

Adult Gamers Alliance
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2003, 04:55:50 am »

Unlike you voodoo, I still live with my parents... as I'm still not 15 (14 days... woot) and the parents of mine feel that I'm wasting my time on computer games thus they ban me from them on the weekdays, as I explained to you. And Typhy is in school.. moron Wink he lives in Alaska. Anyways, voodoo, I look forward to a cb this weekend providing that my hockey team doesn't win every single game in States... I should be ready on Sunday. aight?

"Raped with class."
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2003, 05:14:00 am »

Response from these 2 clans tonight when aproached with challenges..."im in school" @7:00pm??! and the old "I cant play during the week" excuses.

Voods, 7:00 PM your time is 3:00 PM my time. AST ( Alaska Standard Time ) is 4 hours different than Eastern Time.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2003, 05:59:19 am »

1) typhy u were out of school already when i asked you the second time. All you did is ignore my pm and talk to Mysterio. After he saw the way we were playing he was probably advising you not to cb us at that time.

2)Pat, i see you on all the time playing rs during the week. The during the week thing that u cant cb is an excuse.

Adult Gamers Alliance
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 06:47:27 am »

That's what happens when you wait til the last minute to CB Grin

Try not waiting til the last minute next season... (We did have 3 months) Shocked

You know I'm always down to CB when I have a member logged on and willing. Wink

I can't schedule CB's, since I can't get my guys to log on as is... Sad  (Wish we all had no lives like Jeb and lived on GR 24/7 )
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2003, 07:17:46 am »

That's what happens when you wait til the last minute to CB Grin

Try not waiting til the last minute next season... (We did have 3 months) Shocked

You know I'm always down to CB when I have a member logged on and willing. Wink

I can't schedule CB's, since I can't get my guys to log on as is... Sad  (Wish we all had no lives like Jeb and lived on GR 24/7 )

Excuse me, Rapid? The term "No life and lives on GameRanger 24/7" is reserved for me .

[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2003, 04:25:18 pm »

VooDoo I don't play RS all the time! There is normally one day of the week when I can play (yesterday, tuesday) and that's when I don't have hockey and my brother does thus my mom is bringing him to the rink then picking him up and my dad as a doctor is never home.. don't start telling me my excuses are bs

"Raped with class."
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2003, 06:01:36 pm »

So this means that u also cb us? Just asking, coz "we lag soo much" as everyone else tells...

we are ready for ya  Grin
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2003, 06:20:51 pm »

"everyone," Absalon? We CBed you, and won 6-4. Since then we've challenged you at least 5 times, the response to all of them ( usually from Paul ) "Not until BAmmer comes on".

(SEALs) one

I am and always will be Agent #1

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2003, 08:45:09 pm »

come on guys
 CB us plzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzz, don't be scared, and stop making excuses
It'll be fun

btw voodoo if you see this post, I'll be back on my mac tomorrow night(friday) around 8pm cst and on Gameranger.

I am and always will be Agent #1
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2003, 09:41:52 pm »

One: we don't turn down your cb's. You turn down ours... and if it means so much to you, one, how about you challenge us for a change..??

"Raped with class."
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2003, 02:07:58 am »

I cannot tolerate idiocy or meaningless fighting! Rapid and jeb take your quarrel somewhere else.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2003, 02:21:42 am »

Pat....stop trying to turn things around. We have never been challenged by kota this season. You know damn well that I challenge you the other day and you turned it down. Get the facts right and dont try to turn things around.

Adult Gamers Alliance
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2003, 05:29:09 am »

Ok, lets make this easy.
I officially challenge the following clans:

Fire, Rnt, Ak, mp5, kota, freak, ft, kos, dea, dotm, daf, nerd, nads, gt, m, db, doa, nc, v m4, fbi, a, and ma80.

There ya go. All you need to do now is challenge us back, and have us accept your challenge, and we'll cb you!
 Wink

*Dramatization* *Do not attempt*

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
jewb
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2003, 05:38:56 am »

bah snipe,
i challenge you guys then for not listing us  Tongue
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2003, 02:04:16 pm »

Dammit, you greasy bastards, no flaming in our thread!  Grin So anyone up for those CB's? I might come out of RS retirement for one or two.
You. <(x.x<) Q=('.'Q) Me.
I think my point has been illustrated fully by my typed out Kirby's.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 06:10:18 pm »

Jeb, Rapid, shut the fuck up.

No one gives a shit about your worthless argument, take it somewhere else, or better yet, just drop it.

Rapid, fucking relax. You act like someone is holding a gun to your head whenever you post.

.::?? TAKEN IN CASE OF ANY MODERATOR DELETING THIS WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION LIKE B4:

You act as if you have power. I wouldn't be supprised if Infection or someone deletes your post just so that he can laugh at your reaction.

The only reason I quoted the dumb things that Rapid said is because there were more of them, since his posts were longer.

Jeb, you're a fucking idiot. I don't give a shit who starts the arguments between you and Rapid; Rapid threw it in on the last part of his post. You have no place in this topic, since your clan doesn't play RS. This is a topic where people can challenge AgT for RS CBs, so it's impossible for you to make a completly on topic post.  [/color]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads