*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:24:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  -Disney- ?hrmm...many rumors.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -Disney- ?hrmm...many rumors.  (Read 19522 times)
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2002, 07:55:05 pm »

Well don't believe everything you hear Sniper... otherwise I hacked into Kage's host this morning and hacked his computer to mod my aim, hbs and armor... at least, that's what some dumbass said.... just because I was having a good morning.

And if I were in Disney, I think people would have figured it out a long time ago...  I'm pretty obvious in my style and skill... and I haven't heard of anyone in Disney like me or Ultimo or any of the other guys I've heard rumors about.  

And I didn't say I was going to close it, because this is general gossip, and the right place for this.  It doesn't mean I wont throw in my 2? about how stupid this quest has become (in my somewhat humble opinion).
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
theN00b
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2002, 08:13:21 pm »

I guess this is a screwy thread. After all isn't this a bit two obsessive. btw I am in DisneY.

Did that catch your attention? Probabbly not seeing as I am rogue spear impared. But if I weren't it would still make you think. Alot of this information can be fabricated by the people you interviewed. For instance,
hypotheticaly if ViruS was DisneY you think they would reveal that. You cannot look someone in the eye when you are chatting to them. It is really easy to lie on the internet my freinds. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2002, 01:17:36 am »

Cossak's right. We're propably all different behind our computer screens. Well, most of us are. And lying is propably the easiest job of all. When someone lies, you can sometimes find out he does so by the expression on his face or the way he acts by telling you something. Here, while chatting, you can't tell a thing; you can't look the guy straight in the eyes.
Dutchman / ViRuS
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2002, 05:17:37 am »

ViRuS is a motivated, highly skilled playing Clan, so I don't understand why they had to invest useless efforts in creating a worthless Clan which is, as you may have noticed already, rejected and spit at by other people attending this forum.

First of all, who said ViRuS created another clan? Maybe its you who messed up your little MP with The Beast...
And is Disney a worthless clan? From what i heard Disney kicks ass.
So stop blaming other clans for being better than you.

Dutchman
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2002, 06:18:45 am »

Do I have to repeat myself? Don't blame it on me. What I said in my earlier posts were Beast's exact words! Ask him yourself if you want to.

Exceptions in persons did occur. Sniper-Man, Silverblade, SGT Hartmann, and Bobby 6 (I don't know all of 'em) did not know about this at all. Beast was the only one aware, seeing he brought up Clan -DisneY-. He's the one you should be yelling at, not me!

I still dunno why ViRuS had to bring up a Clan such as -DisneY-. ViRuS was going at its best, which is one of the reasons for which I joined. Not to mention Sniper-Man which I've known ever since I logged in on GameRanger?. And, of course, a chance to get (slightly) appreciated, although I see I'm not.

Regards,
WeaZelFlinK.

l ! l Dutchman
*DAMN Supporter

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2002, 07:53:23 am »

I blame you Weasel, for bitching the whole clan:

I still dunno why ViRuS had to bring up a Clan such as -DisneY-.

And you also said you want some appreciation. Yeah right, by betraying a clanmember for something silly like this, you are going the wrong way.

Dutchman / ViRuS

One day I fly away
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2002, 08:14:26 am »

Listen, I haven't betrayed anyone. Beast brought this on himself. He constantly insisted on telling me something that night, which afterwards turned out to be all what was behind the -DisneY- mystery...

You should've expected this to happen. You brought this on yourself. By starting -DisneY-, you should've thought about taking measures of precaution first, which you didn't. Don't make me sound like you're gonna use a condom, I'm sure you get the point.

All I want from your side is comprehension, nothing more, nothing less. This will, what I believe, become a never- ending conflict. People always have to blame someone else and franckly I don't feel like being that someone!

I insist you talk to Beast about this case - it'll make things less complicated for both of us.

Regards,
WeaZelFlinK.
<=V>= The Bitch
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2002, 08:16:27 am »

Appreciation? Oh, sure, Weasel, Sniper appreciates you very much. But he's just about the only one left.

I don't know what value you give to your own word, but certainly everyone who read this thread gives it absolutely no value. Remember when Beast told u: "Can u keep a secret?" and u replied "Sure!" and then wrote the whole conversation on the forum for some pathetic momentary attempt to gain appreciation? Well, that's exactly when u lost all of it.

Beast is my best friend on GR since I got here. He has been a great companion in EUR and in Virus, besides having proved to be a loyal person and an extremely skilled player. He founded an anonymous ass-kicking clan for fun. And he did kick many clan's asses and got to the n. 1 position on Battle League. Is that something to be ashamed of?

You have no idea how many messages of appreciation he is receiving these days. How many have u received for your act? U only wish DisneY was rejected and spit upon by other players, but for your misfortune, I only heard good comments on them and found them extremely funny when making fun of ridiculous whynings like FBI's to cancel a CB cuz there were no Saws and C4s.

I consider you a very despicable person for betraying Beast's trust and even more for having him momentarily excluded from Virus clan. I think that's nothing you should be proud of and boasting about. You and Sniper have proved to be pathetic persons who need to reveal other people's private informations to gain some momentary attention. But know that soon this attention will be over, and all you will have left will be other people's distrust.

<=V>= The Bitch
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2002, 08:18:26 am »

Listen, I haven't betrayed anyone. Beast brought this on himself. He constantly insisted on telling me something that night, which afterwards turned out to be all what was behind the -DisneY- mystery...

You should've expected this to happen. You brought this on yourself. By starting -DisneY-, you should've thought about taking measures of precaution first, which you didn't. Don't make me sound like you're gonna use a condom, I'm sure you get the point.

All I want from your side is comprehension, nothing more, nothing less. This will, what I believe, become a never- ending conflict. People always have to blame someone else and franckly I don't feel like being that someone!

I insist you talk to Beast about this case - it'll make things less complicated for the both of us.

Regards,
WeaZelFlinK.
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2002, 08:42:44 am »

Goddamnit, Weasel....

I never told you Virus was involved in the clan-DisneY,
I told you some Virus members knew I was in the clan-Disney... not only Virus knew, also members of other Clans knew...

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
The Bitch - ViRuS
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2002, 08:55:55 am »

Maybe I haven't made myself clear, Weasel. I do not consider Beast's founding Disney anything to be ashamed of. On the contrary. I believe Disney is one of the best and funniest clans of all times. So don't put it as if it was your duty to report a major criminal to the authorities.

A far as you're concerned, Beast confided you a secret. And told everyone about it. What kind of comprehention would you like from me? You betrayed his trust. And be sure nobody else who read this forum will put thier trust in you from now on, if this is the use you make of it.

The Bitch
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2002, 09:01:53 am »

Maybe you get the impression of knowing what you're saying, Bitch, but it's not by writing big novels you're gonna get any.

I did not want to gain appreciation from you guys by posting what Beast told me the other night. I did it for the Clan's sake. Why jeopardize an entire Clan, knowing half of ViRuS wasn't even aware they had anything to do with -DisneY-?

I wonder what will be the looks on their faces whenever you get the chance to tell them. Innocent members in this Clan will be faced with what disgusts them the most : unreliability. You said it yourself Bitch, Beast was a loyal person which I think he was absolutely NOT. If he was a loyal person, why would he jeopardize ViRuS and its community? He isn't the one who started ViRuS - SGT Hartmann and Sniper-Man started ViRuS. Beast has insulted ViRuS and has given no respect to Hartmann and Sniper-Man. They weren't even aware of all this dammit! Beast did it all in secret. Is guess loyalty IS important. If you wanna be called loyal you should first tell your fellow clanmembers what your plans and ideas are, right?

While being in a great Clan already, I wonder why he had to invest useless efforts in creating -DisneY-? What will those in ViruS say when they'll find out?  Bitch, where you aware of this? Did you know Beast had started -DisneY-? Did he tell you first?

The bottom line is : Hartmann and Sniper-Man start ViRuS. People recruit and eventually join too. Beast joins in. He's all happy, feeling great with his new friends & buddies. He starts a whole new "Clan", while being in one already, spilling lies to persons. You call that loyal? You call that sportsmanship? He ain't a sport. The only good thing he's said and done was leaving ViRuS. His last words, before this whole thing got exposed and replied to at the forum, were : -"I'll leave the Clan, so I won't continue endangering you and the rest."

Regards,
WeaZelFlinK.
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2002, 09:30:09 am »

Weazel, luister eens goed jong of moet ik er tekeningske bij maken??

Disney was already dead when i joined Virus...
omg... what the hell am I doing here??
1.I resigned from EUR
2.I founded Disney
3.Disney is dead
4.I join Virus...

so, big deal...
I am not ashamed for founding Disney...
they are still nr.1 on Damn BL...

btw: I'll never reveal my old Disney-buddies, I'm not a snitch like you are Weazel...
I've never had someone on my ignore list before, but now....  you are the first Weazel...

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
The Bitch - ViRuS
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2002, 09:44:23 am »

Oh, ok, Weasel, now I realize you're even more stupid than I thought. You didn't even understand what the situation was, and u directly ran to the forum to tell them your sensational discovery.

Beast said it himself: he was out of Disney BEFORE he joined Virus. You got the whole thing wrong and now you're giving me the "good cop syndrome"? You did it for the sake of humanity?

And if we wanna talk about loyalty, loyalty would have been advising him to get out of Disney before the other members of Virus found out. Not cheating on him to gain Virus' appreciation. Because sure as hell, u totally lost Virus' appreciation and the rest of GR's as well.

And as far as his last words are concerned ("I'll leave the Clan, so I won't continue endangering you and the rest."), genious, he was talking about that moron of Sniper who was stating Disney = Virus, and him being an ex-Disney might've drawn wrong attention to the clan. THAT is loyalty to the clan.

The Bitch - ViRuS
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2002, 02:33:51 pm »

I think everyone should just drop the bullshit.....let it go...we now know that Beast was involved and who gives a damn about the rest.....let them create all the secret clans they want.....and for weazel...forget about it...it has no relevance at this point...just play the game and let Beast create all the secret clans he wants or anyone else for that matter....it's just for fun

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2002, 03:09:13 pm »

YOU ALL HAVE GOTTEN THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT THIS THREAD. I DID NOT INTEND FOR THIS THREAD TO BE A PLACE OF HATRED AND POINTED FINGERS. I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW SOME OF THE SECRETS THAT ARE BEING KEPT HIDDEN!!! DISNEY NEVER HAD TO TELL US ANYTHING. I JUST FELT LIKE TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT AS I WENT ALONG...BUT WEASEL---TO JOIN A CLAN, ASKED IF YOU COULD KEEP A SECRET, AND THEN POST IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM!? THAT'S REAL NICE <sarcasm, it's hard to tell with text> DID YOU NOTICE HOW IN THE CHATS I HAD WITH PEOPLE...I ASKED THEM FIRST BEFORE POSTING IT ON THE FORUM? IT'S CALLED COURTESY. EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP ALL THIS BULL SHIT AND OUTRAGEOUS ACCUSATIONS (lol j/k about before grift) ... If you have anything else you'd like to say on this thread, do not write it unless you know that it won't hurt the spirit of online gaming and FUN. That is the key word here. FUN. I made this post for FUN. People started the clan -DisneY- for FUN. People play rogue spear to have FUN. See a pattern? If you do then congradulations, you're a genious. I HAVE A PICTURE THAT I THINK ALL OF YOU WOULD BENEFIT IN SEEING!!!!! http://www.redcoat.net/pics/arguing.jpg have a nice day.

Embarrassed                                                                                                               Roll Eyes

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
theN00b
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2002, 06:21:30 pm »

Bravo Sniper!!!! I was thinking about doing a post like that, but said to myself. Its not worth it. But I think you got alot ofmpeople's points across with that last post.
RS is just for fun and so is the *DAMN forum.
The Bitch / ViRuS
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2002, 06:45:27 pm »

"Bullshit and ourageous accusations"? Well, Sniper, that's exactly where it all began: from your bullshit and outrageous accusations.

You could write about any funny argument u like, and have a good time. And nobody would have anything to object. But when u start playing Hercule Poirot and coming up with bullshit like "Disney = Virus" without any substancial piece of evidence whatsoever, well, then people start getting pissed off.

I have no problem if you are in deep need of attention and need to come up with these pathetic games to gain some. Bu if u come up with bs like: "hey, according to my made up secret agent, I have this made up conversation that kinda says Disney is Virus. So Disney is Virus! Celebrate my magnificent intuition", things start to get a little out of hand. And your game for some people ain't funny anymore.

Maybe u should dedicate some time to other activities, which would probably turn out to be more fun. Ever tried girls? I guarantee it's more fun.

Hey, Hercule, but leave Virus Clan alone, please.

The Bitch / ViRuS
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2002, 07:37:18 pm »

lmao, I am just sorry that Virus didnt know more about weaselshit before they allowed him into their clan (how the fuck did that happen?)

If they knew his antics and his past, they wouldnt even have touched him with a 10 foot pole.

From the sounds of this, this is weasel at his trashiest again. That is a giant breach of etiquette in posting the contents of a PM from a fellow clan member...shame on you.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2002, 03:00:17 am »

How could I know Beast dropped outta -DisneY- before joining ViRuS? I'm just hearing from it now thanks to replies you've been posting. Maybe there are a few posts of mine which are loaded with birdshit, but only because of a miscommunication. I cannot rely but on myself. ?

Ah, Assassin... It's been awhile... Gee, I wonder if you still remember what our fight was about and started with. It must have been something real stupid. Can't you just drop it?

Anyway, Why did ViRuS let me in? Well, I guess I'm a pretty nice guy when I'm not surrounded by scum like yourself, Assassin. Sniper-Man has known me ever since I logged in on GameRanger? and we've been buddies from that day on. Also, it has been said ViRuS was mass-recruiting because so many had left.

Anyhow, I'd say Pyrex has a point. I'm out. This is like playing a game of ping-pong. One guy answers, the other guy answers back, etc...
Like I said - a never-ending conflict. We all feel unstable about this matter, so replying is the best way to gain stability again.

Regards,
WeaZelFlinK.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads