*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:38:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  -Disney- ?hrmm...many rumors.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -Disney- ?hrmm...many rumors.  (Read 19556 times)
oso
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2002, 03:59:11 am »

LOL this is funny thread, but i know for a fact and we all know for a fact that disney isnt girls, and i know who they alol are, and if you want to know, pm on GR Grin
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2002, 11:31:37 am »

Disney is dead isnt it ?

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2002, 03:00:32 pm »

Unfortunately no, I was talking to mulan the other day.  Sad
Embarrassed Roll Eyes
DETAILS TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON?!?!?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2002, 05:15:27 pm »

Guys, the mystery is solved. The story goes as follows : As most of you might already know, I recently joined the ViRuS Clan. Pretty nice guys and all - I've known 'em for quite a long time now. You might wonder what this has to do with the -DisneY- mystery - you'll soon find out.

Later this night (Monday, midnight GMT time), "The Beast", who is also in the ViRuS Clan, PM'ed me. His words went as followed : -"Can you keep a secret?", he said. I replied : -"Sure I can." He told me all about the -DisneY- mystery that was gaining our attention more and more. Heck, he told me he held about 3 accounts, which is normal to some, considering the fact at least 50% on GameRanger? do so. But what surprised me the most was that one of his accounts was held under the name -DisneY- Cinderella. He's the main argument here, dammit! I might not be that smart, but the name says enough. All the virii came up with this idea, although some exceptions in persons occured. "Sniper-Man", "SGT Hartmann", and "Silverblade" did not agree at first. "The Beast" himself, an old veteran from Clan ?EUR? set this whole thing up, telling me "it was only for fun" afterwards. That's all there is to it. I still dunno why they started all this. It struck me deeply to land in such a motivated and highly skilled Clan, finding out they were nothing but a buncha low-life crooks in the end. His last words were : -"It was only for fun." Guys, don't you worry, I left the ViRuS Clan for my sake and theirs. Feel free to ask me further questions about this - I'll be glad to answer them.

Truly yours,
WeaZelFlinK.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2002, 05:36:56 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, the moment you have all been waiting for. I will now reveal the truth behind the clan known as -DisneY-.
For a long time I wondered about this clan. I thought to myself, "How the hell do a bunch of newbies, who claim to have played quake 3 most of their lives, just appear one day and own every clan until they have a 9-1 record? Nice job IAM. I played against them in a clanbattle back when I was in FBI. I remember how they titled the room "Battleclan." I thought they must have been newbies. Well, as I'm sure most of us have forgotten by now, there was some controversy with that FBI vs. Disney cb, and Ultimo had decided that with the broken rules, the cb would not be counted. By breaking rules even more, this led me to believe even more strongly that they were all newbies. But something wasn't right. Something didn't fit in. Maybe it was they were newbies with a 9-1 record. Maybe it was that they were always referring to themselves as "girls who are good at rogue spear." What caught my attention was that they would constantly refer to themselves as girls. In every other sentence it was, "we're just girls who own all of you." Well, I've chatted with other females on GameRanger?, such as Elly, and Braziliangirl, and they don't constantly assert their gender. This lead me to believe that in truth, this clan was composed entirely of male, long time rogue spear players.
Now the question was, who ARE they?
This was much more difficult to figure out than the fact that they are veteran male rogue spear gamers. So, I examined all of their info's on GameRanger?, and what I came up with startled me. Every one of them were friends who lived in the same spot in Europe. Oh, sure, I know two people from my town, but...to have EIGHT PEOPLE KNOW EACH OTHER??!?! Get serious. Very unlikely. So anyway, I was trying to think about who these people might be... Could they be a bunch of random rogue spear players that can own everyone? Maybe a jumble of people from SWAT, PsYcO (R.I.P.), and KoS? I considered this and reasoned that it was an unlikely solution. For a while I was stumped. Finally, one day, I'm playing a game in with Snap Killer, when who should come into the game? -DisneY- Mulan. Mulan plays a few games, then leaves. Two minutes later, Johnny Flashbang enters the room. We play a game, then at the stat's screen, Snap points out that he has a DISNEY ARMPATCH. Well, well, well, what does that mean? It isn't hard to figure out that it clearly shows that -Disney- is not who they say they are.
Along the way, there were many rumors about that clan, including who they are, their skill, strategy, methods, hacks, cheats, how long they'll be around, etc... Well, I was talking to "Wombat," whichever Wombat that may be, and he told me that'd they'd be gone by Monday. Well, that particular Monday was a LONG time ago, and they're still around.
On this thread, Rancid, who I believe is retired and is in clan Virus, said that one of the DisneY members was Nixon, but he had quit. Nixon then responded harshly saying he was not, nor ever was in, DisneY. Cossak later told us that Nixon is in disney, and that gokusniper and rapid caught him with a disney armpatch. So, the mystery of Nixon remains, though with what I know, I strongly doubt that he is in -DisneY-.
Finally, I thought to myself that a very logical explanation to this clan was that they were members of a different clan in disguise. I wondered what clans were entirely made up of European members. I guessed that they were European because a. everyone's info said Europe (even though it's easy to change, it's a start) and b. -Disney- Cinderella left a post with soemthing written in a European language. What language it is, and what it means, I am uncertain of, though it does look European. I could only think of two active European rogue spear clans, and they were EUR and Virus. I didn't think that EUR could be involved, because most of their members only have Rainbow Six.

Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2002, 05:37:55 pm »

...Virus...

Could this be the answer I was looking for? Was this it? With an anonymous tip about DisneY being Virus, I decided to investigate a bit further. I randomly selected a few members from Virus and asked them which Disney character they were, hoping to get anything out of them. I got little, except when I joined a Virus game with Silverblade and Chris, and said "Hey DISNEY...I MEAN VIRUS....oops..." I was quickly kicked from the room. Silverblade, wouldn't it have been safer to just say..."huh?" like Mr. Sn?per man did?

Next, I tried messaging Mulan, and other -Disney- members saying things like... "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE..." I got very little in response to this, though much of it included phrases like, "We're just girls who play computer games!"

I finally decide to prove or disprove my Virus/Disney theory. I didn't want to get banned from gameranger, so I told everything I knew to someone who will remain anonymous, and asked him if he'd like to take part in figuring out who this mystery clan really is.

I taught him how to make an exact replica of the -Disney- icon, and he changed his name to -DisneY- Cinderella. He started a conversation with Mulan, acting very casual, telling me what Mulan said as the chat went along. The chat can be found here: http://homepage.mac.com/rl6079

You'll notice how anon. tells Mulan about how a lot of people had been accusing them of being Disney. Mulan answers "can never prove it; i say i man my clock different; and we all did; in pref; no one can prove shit; that is why i love it."

Mulan couldn't have laid it out right there any better.

At the very end of the chat, after a somewhat long silence, anon told me, you notice how "Cinderella" asks Mulan if he wanted to login as Disney.

The response?Huh?? "k; ok we both leave"

There you have it folks, the moment we've all been waiting for, and currently the most popular thread on the R6 Forum, DISNEY IS VIRUS.

Feel free to post any reactions or further questions about this post.

zakb
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2002, 05:58:05 pm »

just a q...why would it matter, even if disney was virius or someone else?, is there a rule that says you cant be in more then one clan?
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2002, 06:10:15 pm »

EVEN MORE DEVELOPMENTS:::
This is a conversation I had with former Virus The Beast

??gT??NiPE: ok then
 ??gT??NiPE: you're disney
 ??gT??NiPE: I know
  The?Beast: listen..
 ??gT??NiPE: and you did a hell of a job at it too
 ??gT??NiPE: fooled hundreds
  The?Beast: you may post that shit ass well
  The?Beast: listen
 ??gT??NiPE: k
  The?Beast: ok??
  The?Beast: virus has nothing to do with it
 ??gT??NiPE: i'm sorry but you have something to do with it.
  The?Beast: i was the only virus/eur member in disney
 ??gT??NiPE: so you were in disney?
  The?Beast: i was the only virus/eur member in disney
 ??gT??NiPE: ok then
 ??gT??NiPE: there's a start
 ??gT??NiPE: so most people in virus don't know about it?
  The?Beast: so leave virus out of it
 ??gT??NiPE: who was in disney?
  The?Beast: they didn't aprove it
 ??gT??NiPE: I'll make a new post IF you tell me who WAS in disney
  The?Beast: hehe
 ??gT??NiPE: I'll tell everyone it wasn't the whole clan
 ??gT??NiPE: that most people didn't know
  The?Beast: I'm nort a weazel
 ??gT??NiPE: but otherwise, my guesses are on all of virus
  The?Beast: not*
  The?Beast: no snipe
 ??gT??NiPE: well then, virus will remain -DisneY-
  The?Beast: no virus
 ??gT??NiPE: on the forums
  The?Beast: nm
  The?Beast: thx for listening
 ??gT??NiPE: tell ya what
 ??gT??NiPE: I'll post this chat
 ??gT??NiPE: on the forum
  The?Beast: cool
 ??gT??NiPE: so people will stop accusing virus
  The?Beast: ty
 ??gT??NiPE: ok
  The?Beast: thx
 ??gT??NiPE: wait...
 ??gT??NiPE: one minute
 ??gT??NiPE: you said you're the only one in virus in disney...
 ??gT??NiPE: but...
 ??gT??NiPE: in the chat that i posted, "cindy" asked if "we" should log in as virus
 ??gT??NiPE: and mulan said ok
 ??gT??NiPE: that means more are prolly in virus
  The?Beast: no
  The?Beast: trust me
  The?Beast: i got discharged
  The?Beast: for being in disney
 ??gT??NiPE: Punisher just told me that disney is grift wrath and ace, and some more
 ??gT??NiPE: what do you say to that?
 ??gT??NiPE: ...
  The?Beast: plz... i tell YOU i'm Cinderella
 ??gT??NiPE: lmao
 ??gT??NiPE: funny shit
  The?Beast: it was funny
  The?Beast: not anymore

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2002, 06:12:44 pm »

A conversation between me and Virus Chris::::
??gT??NiPE: Read the official news on the truth of disney!!! http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~damnr6/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=GR&action=display&num=1015743775&start=40
  <=V>= Chris: intresting
 ??gT??NiPE: I thought you'd like it
 ??gT??NiPE: were you one of them? or just a virus member?
 ??gT??NiPE: I just thought it was really a lot of fun figuring the whole thing out. You guys put on a hell of a show. And a 9-1 record is quite impressive.
  <=V>= Chris: its not the first rumor i heard about my own clan BUT TO POST IT IN FUCKING PUBLIC AND ACCUSE US FROM BEING A LAME ASS FREAKY CLAN!!!!! FUCK U!!!
 ??gT??NiPE: chill crhis
 ??gT??NiPE: chris
  <=V>= Chris: wtf chill chris!?!? crawl back in ur FBI shell
 ??gT??NiPE: Maybe you know, and maybe it's a secret in your clan, and the people in disney havn't told you
 ??gT??NiPE: I quit FBI
  <=V>= Chris: and why did u quit along with all fbi?!?! because u had a fucking bad name and now ur trying to give virus a bad name!!!
 ??gT??NiPE: chris, if you really don't think there are people in virus that are also disney, maybe you should have a chat
 ??gT??NiPE: if you do know, but don't want to admit it, it's not gonna work on me
  <=V>= Chris: ive already talked with some a long time ago
  <=V>= Chris: about this matter
 ??gT??NiPE: and what'd you talk about?
  <=V>= Chris: that i wasnt the only only getting anoyed about people asking 4 disney
  <=V>= Chris: just a few people
  <=V>= Chris: and now ur friend is bugging me
 ??gT??NiPE: who?
 ??gT??NiPE: I'll shut him up
  <=V>= Chris: kame
  <=V>= Chris: t
  <=V>= Chris: y
 ??gT??NiPE: I had a chat with beast
 ??gT??NiPE: i'm gonna post that chat on the forum.
  <=V>= Chris: with beast?
 ??gT??NiPE: yup
 ??gT??NiPE: looks like virus is off the hook
 ??gT??NiPE: only select members
 ??gT??NiPE: I'm sorry i accused the whole clan, but damn I had something going there
  <=V>= Chris: ?
 ??gT??NiPE: and I did get one from virus in disney, so you can see how I'd expect others
 ??gT??NiPE: The?Beast: plz... i tell YOU i'm Cinderella
 ??gT??NiPE: The?Beast: it was funny
 ??gT??NiPE: The?Beast: not anymore
  <=V>= Chris: hes disney?
 ??gT??NiPE: yes
  <=V>= Chris: omg
 ??gT??NiPE: you didn't know?
  <=V>= Chris: no
 ??gT??NiPE: wow
 ??gT??NiPE: what a scam
 ??gT??NiPE: lol
  <=V>= Chris: im talking to him now
  <=V>= Chris: ..
  <=V>= Chris: arg

theN00b
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2002, 07:34:49 pm »

Gee I am impressed sniper! Looks like the mystery is still not solved.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2002, 09:49:09 pm »

I still have my theory of Genosse General being in Disney. I matched up an eact location from his account and a Disney account. Also, after 8 months Geno decided to leave +-KoS-+.... for ViRuS. Very suspicious if you ask me... but then again who cares. Bring Disney to me and +-KoS-+ can kick their ass in a cb anyday. Bring it Disney ! That's an open challenge

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2002, 11:19:31 pm »

Ultimo, I sure hope you could kick their ass with KoS given that I killed 4 of them in one game while fucking around with my SPAS shottie.  Grin

As for you people who try to ID people by the location given by GR...that is useless. Many people have found ways to change their location and keep their true location private...keep digging watson.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2002, 02:51:52 am »

Well guys, you owe me and Sniper one. We revealed it all. Give a round applause to Sniper and his efforts... Feel free to give me an applause too, but that's only if you feel like it. Why I ask for this is because in the past few moths I've been doing alotta weird stuff. They include inflicting Mauti into neo-nazi parties, impersonating Clans, and more to come... I've overcome them and will truly never have to do anything like it again. You guys are the best. Thanks for the support.

One more thing... Sniper, don't make it sound like you did it all. We worked together, as a team!

Best regards,
WeaZelFlinK.
Dutchman / ViRuS
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2002, 02:47:01 pm »

It struck me deeply to land in such a motivated and highly skilled Clan, finding out they were nothing but a buncha low-life crooks in the end.

Who is the low-life here? Hmmm let's see...who became clan-member of ViRuS just 2 days ago? Ah, WeaselFlink (what's in a name). And who sprays all the PM's he gets from a clan-member on this forum? Ah Weasel ....again.

I've been playing RS for some time now, but just recently joined ViRuS (my first big clan). And all I can say is that they are great people to play with. There is respect, high skills and above all fun (as we all know  WeaselFlink, this IS a game, so it would be nice to have some fun).
And so what if there is a 'dream-team' of different clanmembers(leaders) owning almost everyone?
Just jealous Weasel, nobody asked you to join Disney?

Well, you've had your 15 minutes of fame, stop giving clans a bad name (damn, that rhymes)

Dutchman / ViRuS

WeaSelFlinK
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2002, 03:37:20 pm »

I am not against the point of having fun seeing playing RS and all other games are made to have fun, and fun only, with or without eachother. The only big thing that bothers me is the big mismatch this thread has created. ViRuS is a motivated, highly skilled playing Clan, so I don't understand why they had to invest useless efforts in creating a worthless Clan which is, as you may have noticed already, rejected and spit at by other people attending this forum.

I understand why you hate me for this, Dutchman, but you can't hate me for telling the truth. I'm not the one you should be mad at, it's that idiot Beast you should be yelling at. He told me about this, and my replies were nothing but his exact words.

I'm sure no one expected the ViRuS Clan to be inflicted into this, and franckly I'm one of 'em.

Regards,
WeaZelFlinK.
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2002, 04:51:50 pm »

Here's something to go  on.....maybe it'll help...Find out who Disney CB'd....that's a big help....because I was thinking about it and thought to myself that there could be 9 members in Disney from 9 different clans....**SBR** Nixon.....Virus/The Beast....what I'm trying to say is that they may have never even cbed ..It could have been that each member submitted the results etc. etc.....somehow this all sounds fishy....I think chris or silverblade got wind of that "cb" that popped out of nowhere and that's why beast was kicked....I don't know but this could help in finding an answer GOOD LUCK

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2002, 05:46:28 pm »

Now I have to ask.....

Why is it so important?  Does it really matter if these are a bunch of guys that have been around that decided to come back under hidden identities to get some CB's rolling?

I mean, I have only seen them once or twice, and they seemd to CB a bunch.... so as long as there's no rigged CB's, who cares?  Because this thread seems to be starting poor and getting worse.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2002, 06:02:39 pm »

Grin
lol...Grift: something to think about, I heard that you are in DisneY..... could that be why you don't like this thread very much?  Huh Huh Huh
Embarrassed                                                     Roll Eyes

j47

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2002, 06:35:27 pm »

This is a stupid thread, but it is in the gernal gossip section. Anyways, I was reading the part where one of you said that Disney clams to be girls (that?s what got my attention). I been out of GR for a while, but when I was on, I remember being I a couple of games with Borge 40 of 42 and Borge 41of 42 (something like that). Some of you might remember them.They claimed to be girls as well! They were good, especially with pistols.

|| |j47| || |

"technology is worthless without the talented people who shape it''
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2002, 06:36:14 pm »

omg... Sniper...
You gonna involve other clans too in this matter??
You better stop threatening people being in DisneY...

Grifter, I hope you close this thread soon.
Like you said before: this thread seems to be starting poor and getting worse?
And maybe I start a new one... ;-)

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads