*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 12:33:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  -Disney- ?hrmm...many rumors.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -Disney- ?hrmm...many rumors.  (Read 19064 times)
Bondo
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2002, 01:06:54 am »

The next rules update will cover this.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2002, 01:26:29 pm »

Agt snipe lets say you didnt like this clan but you thought that they were ok when you joined so you just cb a couple times to this other clan you are in and lose on purpose. then you leave the clan you lost the cbs in. ? ?Roll Eyes
Embarrassed

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2002, 01:52:55 pm »

Hopefully there will soon be a rule covering this topic.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Bondo
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2002, 04:06:25 pm »

No, there is nothing illegal with people tanking on purpose, it is the job of the clan to monitor players who suck.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2002, 10:27:38 pm »

I am guessing that one of the Disneys is Commander Snake.

You sir, are an idiot. ?Embarrassed Roll Eyes

im only on the 1st page reading this thread and im allready getting a good chuckle, thx snipe Shocked

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2002, 10:45:42 pm »

Yeah..it was funny. My first thread on this forum. Turned out to be quite popular. Recently there have been people accusing Nixon of being in Disney.... Someone said something like... "Nixon, we know you were in DisneY, and it's too late to hide it." Sorry I forgot who wrote that... one of the moderators I think? Grift? anyway, I was interested when i read that, but was somewhat afraid to bring this thread back to the front page. Well, you've done that for me, so it doesn't matter anymore. Enjoy your laugh!  Grin

Embarrassed                                            Roll Eyes?

Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2002, 11:08:35 pm »

Ok i am not reading this entire thread because i need to get some sleep.  Let me just contribute something to this.(this might of already been said)

You guys. Think.  What's the one thing the players couldn't really change if they wanted to.  They could change their:

name
ID#
icon
how they talk
but the one thing that will stay the same: THEIR GAMES!
yeah think about it.  u think that a disney member is gonna uninstall 5 games whenever they log on to cover their backs and then reinstall them later? prolly not lol, (unless they're totally paranoid.) now u might all be saying, oh yeah but tons of people have RS.  yes, but each person has a different number of games, and different games themselves on their computer. Sure there may only be like 10 people on GR that game configs are:

Red Faction
Age Of Empires 2

yeah that's umm sort of rare....  so u see.....  (just an example here, no one get mad pls)  If let's say "the beast" has the games:

Close Combat 2
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
RS Demo
RS
RS:UO

that's a pretty odd combo, so u can use this strategy to find who people are.

well that's my 2? Cheesy
[/color]

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2002, 11:14:39 pm »

Hey guys sorry I can't read the whole thread but I know Wombat knows who Disney is..he has proof, I have proof. ?I don't see why it is a big deal though?

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Bondo
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2002, 12:27:39 am »

I was the moderator who found out directly that Nixon is in DisneY.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2002, 12:59:33 am »

Yup. ?And it helped Bondo believe me and see that it was a fact that Nixon Abused his Moderator Power to try and count that DisneY CB against us. ?Well, in the end Nixon got his way(as usual) and was able to get that CB thrown out and had Mauti tell me to deal with it on my own. ?It's all good cuz that's all I could prove at the time, but thank god the truth rised above and gave some light to that shady situation. ?Even though it got here late, it got here8)
Mr.Sniper-Man
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2002, 05:04:06 am »

Come-on guys Disney is closed, its gone forget it.

Nixon made a mistake like all of us do, we all make em and we learn by them. Were not all perfect.

Nixon isn?t such a bad guy that you make him out to be, yes he did some stuff that im sure he regrets lets just forget it we come here to have fun not argue and quarrel.

If you have know Nixon for as long as I have (around 2yrs) you will see what a nice guy he is and im sure im not the only one that feels the same, I know lots of people who like Nixon.

So cant we just stop the arguing and all get along nicely? Or at least be civil. Remember it takes 2 to argue...

Mr.Sniper-Man
Bondo
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2002, 08:23:09 am »

See, that is the crux of the thing for me, I have known him for 2 years and I did think he was a nice guy, but then the last month happened.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2002, 11:44:17 am »

sniper man is right
the disney issue is dead,done, over
let's all go home and rost marshmellows or something
that leaves the question of sniper man
is he who he claims to be, or nixon in disguise Wink

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2002, 03:14:22 pm »

I don't get it, first everything is centered around virus&disney... then <V> Beast admits to being in disney... he's kicked out of Virus... They let him back in virus.. scapegoat maybe? "this guy is the only guy so we got rid of him. but we decided to let him back in.. but don't worry, he's really the only guy." then everything about nixon comes up, and he mysteriously joins virus... HMMM. makes ya start to think again even though disney is gone..eh?

Embarrassed                                         Roll Eyes?

Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2002, 03:48:13 pm »

See, that is the crux of the thing for me, I have known him for 2 years and I did think he was a nice guy, but then the last month happened.

Boy, does that sound familure... but I've only known you for a year Bondo...

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Mr.Sniper-Man
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2002, 03:49:32 pm »

first of all :

TAF Brain: yes this is the real sniper man if u dont believe message me in gr and i will tell u i posted it.

2nd :

AgT SNiPER: unlike you it seems i give people 2nd chances, we all make mistakes i guess were not as perfect as you are.

now i must find how to sign up for this thig....

Mr.Sniper-Man
Oso
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2002, 03:59:25 pm »

hmm well i guess its time i say,, i was in disney... =D

sorry it had to end up this way
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2002, 04:17:38 pm »

I don't get it, first everything is centered around virus&disney... then <V> Beast admits to being in disney... he's kicked out of Virus... They let him back in virus.. ?then everything about nixon comes up, and he mysteriously joins virus... HMMM. makes ya start to think again even though disney is gone..eh?

Embarrassed ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Roll Eyes?

AgT Sniper? omg?
You really don?t get it, don?t you???
You go to sleep and wake up with this topic or what??

1. I wasn?t kicked from Virus; I resigned myself?
2. NiXon mysteriously joins ViRus?? err? he was the founder of SBR(R6 clan), clan-SBR died? NiXon asked ViRus to join the clan, big deal!! You got a problem with that AgT Sniper?? He could ask you guys to join your clan, AgT or some other clan. So, what?s so mysteriously about it?? He?s a good friend of me and I asked him if he would join Virus.
3. Disney is dead
4. And, I quote Grifter: ?So someone tell me, why is it important to prove anything about DisneY at all?? Cause they have nothing else to do?

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2002, 04:29:23 pm »

Havn't you guys noticed? The "in" thing these days is bringing back dead/old forums! I'm just doin my part. Sn?per-man and Beast: I'm really sorry to hear that you both think that I'm obsessed with this disney thing. To tell you the truth, I'm not, I just decided to dig it up after these long weeks when bondo started saying that there's proof of nixon being in virus. So I made a very simple connection. and what the hell was that about me being perfect? Where the hell did that come from? How the hell is that related to this in any way? Anyway, no need for violence. Whenever I post something on this forum it's just throwing ideas out into the open. It's sad how people really take it to heart. I am not out there to get anyone (except rapid, we're all in it together  Grin ) This forum is to hear GOOOOSSSSSIIIIIP. Gossip involves taking wild possibilities and making them seem somewhat possible. Sure you can defend yourself, but don't get all worked up over nothing. I don't care if anyone responds to this. If you wanna let the thread die again, let it die again. One of these days it may be back. Or someone else may want to keep it alive and they'll start posting crazy ideas. What happens happens. But people, everyone, including virus, disney, moderators........... and oso ............ do not let this thread ruin your life.

Embarrassed                                                Roll Eyes?

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2002, 04:43:50 pm »

you know, beating sniper with a pillow case full of doorknobs is sounding very tempting right about now...

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads