*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:29:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Scott & Gameranger
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott & Gameranger  (Read 6358 times)
Asterax

Got root?

« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2002, 09:02:01 pm »

...See I would enjoy Hockey, but I can never see the damn puck. I guess I'm going blind.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

I who have nothing.
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2002, 09:47:17 pm »

hrmm basketball, hockey...Somebody make a Baseball thread

Done......

Now football Damn it...
And soccer  Grin Grin Grin

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2002, 10:49:27 pm »

if the packers get their shit together they will own the nfc central(to bad tampa bay left, that was a kick ass rivalry with a kick ass name[the battle of the bays],with the pack kicking ass when it was under 35 deg f)[note farve is still something like 32-2 when it is below freezing at kick off] oh well we still have...DA BEARS! longest rivalry in the nfl. period(and the best by far), the pack and da bears are the oldest 2 teams in pro football, bears being 1 year older than the pack. yea...if they EVER take the bears (or the packers) out of the central devision, wisconsin and illinois will make the la riots look like a bunch of kindergardners who missed their receess, but enough about that...
oh yea and the vilkings will miss out on yet another super bowl

the only question is how will the texans react comming out of the gate

yea football is cool

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Bondo
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2002, 11:47:29 pm »

Done......

Now football Damn it...
And soccer ?Grin Grin Grin

There is only one thing that needs to be said about futbol, Liverpool will own in the EPL and Champions Cup next year.  Well that and Go England...and I guess the US, in World Cup 2002.

Oh and Infection, about the glowing puck *shudders*
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2002, 12:36:32 am »

There is only one thing that needs to be said about futbol, Liverpool will own in the EPL and Champions Cup next year. ?Well that and Go England...and I guess the US, in World Cup 2002.

Oh and Infection, about the glowing puck *shudders*

Haha a neon Puck..... And futbal Or Soccer in America is The Awsome and i am clue less on who will win World cup mens. Maybe United States Of America Will win but for Womens The Americans will rule

Cool Cool Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2002, 11:48:11 am »

what ever happened to the neon puck?
i'm assuming you talking when they put ir emmiters in the puck and the glow was added during production. i thought that would have cought on like a wild fire
(i guess peeps with better camera skils cost less)

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2002, 02:54:16 pm »

what ever happened to the neon puck?
i'm assuming you talking when they put ir emmiters in the puck and the glow was added during production. i thought that would have cought on like a wild fire
(i guess peeps with better camera skils cost less)

The glowing puck sucks. If you are too retarded to not be able to follow the puck, you probably shouldn't be watching hockey in the first place. The only somewhat good thing about the glowing puck was when it would show up under the near side boards.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2002, 03:00:53 pm »

I would contend that it's easier to follow without the glowing puck. When I watch a regular hockey game, I'm never saying "Where's the puck?!" unless there's a big scrum near the goal and nobody has a clue. When I watched games with the glowing puck, I was too busy bitching about the stupid glow to see everything else that was going on in the play.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Bondo
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2002, 03:08:12 pm »

Ace...too busy bitching...no way?
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2002, 03:55:19 am »

Even if you can't see the puck exactly, you can pick up where it is just by watching the players. While I do think seeing it under the near boards would be nice because it's something that's not meant to be obstructed, part of the thing about scrums in front of the net is the total confusion and chaos.

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2002, 10:37:13 am »

While I do think seeing it under the near boards would be nice because it's something that's not meant to be obstructed, part of the thing about scrums in front of the net is the total confusion and chaos.

true, it should be visible under the boards, and if you think about it, it would be confusing as hell to see a puck appear to go through someone on tv

Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2002, 06:07:13 pm »

Here's an idea...

In college hockey, they aren't allowed to advertise on the boards like they do in pro (and I can remember when they couldn't do it in the pro's too).  Anyway, one college where they played the final four a while back (Minnisota maybe?) has completely transparent boards... plexiglass from the ice up...  

Let me just say watching that game was too cool.  Of course a CCHA team won that year...

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2002, 11:14:04 pm »

well, i think they can now grift
at least they do at michigan tech (that is div 1 hockey for all you who didnt know)
plexiglass boards would be the shit though

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads