*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:31:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Enough is enough
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Enough is enough  (Read 726 times)
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« on: November 23, 2002, 07:24:24 am »

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/11/22/nigeria.miss.world/index.html

If you don't think this is bs then you've got something coming. I find it hard to believe that muslims can derive a sinister plot from  the Miss World Pageant. How would this affect their way of life? Why take lives over an event that celebrates life and its beauty? This religious feuding is absolutely futile. Now I admit that the newspaper should not have used Muhammed's image in that way, but they are so pig headed and ready fight that they won't step back and think about their actions. What did those innocent bystanders do to maline the character of the "The Holy Prophet"? The fact that the pageant coincided with Ramadan was not meant to offend. It probably wasnt even pre-planned that way or as they would say "pre-meditated". Bah I say to this horrendous action taken by the Muslim community. Bah I say to the Christian community for reacting in the same manner. Those who continue this conflict are fools and are not practicing thier true faith. They don't deserve the right to call themselves religious.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2002, 07:26:58 am by ?(uNt? P? » Logged

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 07:47:35 am »

Delayed reaction? This article came out 2 days ago board time Smiley

Anyway, they feel it is a buncha half naked gorgeous ladies showing off their bodies... Women aren't even supposed to show their face in their society, so... Uhuh... You might wanna check the Australia article saying that they are limitting the dress code so no islamic flowing gounds can be worn anymore. That will soon fall under attack!

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 07:54:30 am »

Sorry Ben...I don't visit cnn.com everyday  Grin

I know women can't show their face in Muslim society but this is a World Pageant. They have no right to claim control. They can bitch...but taking lives over it is a bit extreme. The last thing we need is a conflict with muslims. We're already tied down with the islamic extremist terrorists.

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2002, 10:21:07 am »

I guess that because some bitches are gonna walk around in swimwear that it will violate their religious views, But suddenly murdering people in roits isn't.
If there was no religion, and no god fearing religious radicals running around the world would be a much better place.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads