*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:27:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  WAREZ IN THE HOUSE
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WAREZ IN THE HOUSE  (Read 2548 times)
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2002, 12:17:32 am »

What does that have to do with my last post?

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2002, 12:18:40 am »

how will getting mainman banned help your life typhy?

If a software company wanted a surefire way in stoping piracy they could use the cd key system that ID uses in most of their products. Rather than the anoying "please insert cd into drive" shit that happens now.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2002, 12:19:11 am »

er, Sin. Viper got me ban for 1 reason, to piss off Rapid.

Just curious, do you acquire some kind of ESP for reading minds?

Simple Viper, I read the text on GameRanger.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2002, 12:22:40 am by Typhy T » Logged

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2002, 12:21:27 am »

Go for it Typhy. Let's see what they say. How would you know how to get a copy of R6 since you say you hate piracy anyway?

Oh and btw...stop saying you have parkinsons and are stuck in a wheelchair. Unless of course you're lying about the whole "I play select soccer" crap.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2002, 12:23:49 am by ?(uNt? P? » Logged

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2002, 12:23:40 am »

Pyrex; What the fuck are you talking about? - I am in pretty good health, where the fuck did "Wheelchair" come from?  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2002, 12:25:00 am »

Hmmm maybe all your clan members explaining to me how you're a helpless wheel chair ridden parkinsons victim. THey say you told them.

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2002, 12:25:26 am »

Go ahead and ban me, you've already found lame things twice to ban me for, hell, why not a third?

Wth are you talking about Typhy I never banned you from the forum. The only guys I banned from the forum where SK and Rapid. You got banned from the BL  a long time ago. But that's it... However I posted I would like to ban you because I really have enough of this bs - everyone is attacking each other. Some years ago it was all about a game. but nowadays most of you are only trying get others banned. Bah...

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
bronto
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2002, 12:34:59 am »

lol wow, i don't think i will ever make a thread of this nature again. It just turns into 'flame wars' as they call it. I think it's safe to say that there is nothing more anyone can contribute to this thread and that it should be locked now. Thanks hotties.
Flame

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2002, 12:39:27 am »

Yeah, this thread is answered, and bronto, since you made it, i think you could lock it. Also loudnotes, read my ps.
Typhoon_III
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2002, 01:01:46 am »

Sad, very sad. This is no argument, this is nothing. One side is right, one side is wrong. Unlike most arguments. Not only is pirating wrong, it is also against the law. Period, paragraph, end, over, done. I'm not even going to get into pirating of MP3s and the burning of music. This is an issue over pirating games, and software, music is a different issue.

Btw, is there a reason that it logs me out as soon as a try and click on this thread?

*Shoves brother out off of computer*

Mauti, you know I don't care about the forums much, I was refering to the Battle League. Pyrex, I don't belive you for a second.

*Typhoon III takes back control of keyboard from Typhy51*

Py, you're say that Typhy is wrong for having me send him a copy of Rainbow Six since he destroyed the CD? I think not. After paying for the CD, he may recive a copy of it in whatever way he wants.

*Back to keyboard after brother is done laughing at the pathedic quality as he puts it, and moronic nature of this board*

Jeb, Mainman getting ban won't help my life, but I feel that it's the right thing, the same question can be asked about Vip3r getting me ban, how can banning someone that you've never spoken to help your life?
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2002, 01:23:16 am »

omfg py.. i could care less about what evill thinks

btw this is become

Omfg.. this means war

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2002, 01:25:04 am »

I gonna lock this now. And in general Typhy you are right that pirating is wrong I just stated in my post that you shouldn't go that far without even talking with the guy who posted about the free version.

Best examples of systems that went down because of pirating are the Amiga and Commodore C64 Wink Jesus can anyone remind the phenomenal North and South game  Grin

I think someone should start a new thread about those systems.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads