*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:26:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  WAREZ IN THE HOUSE
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WAREZ IN THE HOUSE  (Read 2562 times)
bronto
« on: November 20, 2002, 10:50:10 pm »

http://www.geocities.com/the_m4ever/membership.html

m4 WAREZ HILIGHTED IN BLUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 11:26:08 pm »

OMFG. To send to Aspyr... Or not to send to Aspyr... That is the question...

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
?TF6_lionpants?

Hear me roar!

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 11:48:19 pm »

lmao, maybe I should join then leave just fr the game. Grin

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2002, 11:53:39 pm »

He still has Rabid on the website, heh. Anyway, the only way you can pin him down and get him in trouble is that if you can prove that free copy means illegal download because technically he could mail them a copy of the game....

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Flame

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 12:06:23 am »

Meh he took it down?

Typhy, does your ?? say downloaded, because i got one looong ago that says downloaded?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 12:13:11 am by Flame » Logged
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 12:07:09 am »

'Sok, I already sent the Screen Shot that I took of it to Evill.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
bronto
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2002, 12:09:45 am »

lol we don't wanna get him in too much trouble now...i just felt like bringing to attention. i also have an ss of it.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2002, 12:10:50 am »

Meh, I want to get him in as much trouble as possible. I personaly hate pirates.  

bronto
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2002, 12:17:16 am »

m4 will get banned mb?
giving it to evill was just plain brutal. i sent a message to mauti, i doubt he will care to even read it though. he's too famous for my messages Cheesy
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2002, 12:28:18 am »

Nothing will happen to the members of M4, just Mainman, because he is the one who is saying that he will give them copies, and any of them who have taken copies of it.

cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2002, 12:30:47 am »

you guys are asses  Shocked

and typhy, don't pretend to be a saint, i know you're the biggest pirate here  Grin

"AYARRRRRRRR!"

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me.
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2002, 12:40:51 am »

honestly who cares if those people pirate? on the global scale of injustices, software piracy doesnt really register. i bet 1/2 of you downloaded the game anyway. and even if you are against piracy, why go tattling on people that do? fuckin facist narcs. its not going to stop piracy to bust one single perpetrator, its just going to make you look like more of a dick for doing it.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2002, 01:05:19 am »

I care if people pirate for lots of reasons, first and most importantly, it takes away money that would've gone to Aspyr. Secondly, it's unfair to those of us who spent our money to buy the game. Third, it's ilegal. The only pirate that I will ever let go is 3D studio Max, I know that certian people like Cocobolo, Cobra6 and maybe even Mauti have pirated that, I think that if Apple's going to overprice it that much, and all that you need it for is modding, its not unaceptable to pirate a copy. I don't care what people think of me for trying to get pirates in trouble. I'd do it to anyone, no matter how respected, if I found out that Mauti was pirating anything, I'd turn him in even. I hate pirates.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 01:10:44 am by Typhy T » Logged

Flame

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2002, 01:09:52 am »

Also, it's kinda dumb to say on the internet that you've pirated something.
|MP|Cringe

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2002, 01:14:14 am »

I just want to say that I, Cringe, have/will not actively supported this, and have/will not take part in it. I am opposed to Pirating.

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2002, 01:30:03 am »

I would like to be the first to stand up and congradulate Typhy for showing the personal courage and integrity to stand up for what is right. We have to do everything in our power fight these dangerous warez pirates. They've infected every level of our society, our government, our schools, even.... our homes.

If the the corruption of our society by these warez pirates is not stopped soon, it may not be stopped at all. We, as Americans, need to band together at times like these, and do our best to ferret out those that seek to destroy our way of life.

Once again, I'd like to thank Senator McCarthy --errp i mean, Typhy for showing us all what it takes to be an American!

----Note to moderators, my post would have been much funnier had you not censored Senator McCarthy. Although that thought itself is rather scary - which is worse, McCarthyism or Censorship of McCarthyism?

For those who didn't get a chance to read what typhy wrote, he basically turned in a person he knew was pirating a ceratain game.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 01:38:05 am by alaric » Logged

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2002, 02:09:49 am »

The only pirate that I will ever let go is 3D studio Max, I know that certian people like Cocobolo, Cobra6 and maybe even Mauti have pirated that, I think that if Apple's going to overprice it that much, and all that you need it for is modding, its not unaceptable to pirate a copy.

bit of a double standard, eh? Also, I wasn't aware that 3DSM ever came out for mac... damn, gotta find me a copy...

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Flame

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2002, 02:12:34 am »

I don't think it is out for mac. I think Typhy's saying that Mauti and a few other people use it for mods on their pc.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2002, 02:20:02 am »

I just want to say that I, Cringe, have/will not actively supported this, and have/will not take part in it. I am opposed to Pirating.

Cringe is lying.  He comes over to my house, plugs his ipod into my computer, then takes all of the game images off of my computer hardrive.

And can one of you let me see the ??, Typhy or Ben please?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 02:27:14 am by <FiRE> Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2002, 02:23:38 am »

I didn't notice anything about warez on that site, but one could claim that the leader would be mailing copys to people. But, with the advent of the internet, broadband internet connections, and cdrws it would seem unlikely.
I do think that if most games used serial numbers for online play (like q3, rtcw, and starcraft) it would eliminate a shitload of piracy.

Its also called piracy to download mp3s, and i'm sure non of you have any of those  Wink.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2002, 02:37:07 am by ?(uNt?Jeb » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads