*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:17:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Colin,proven he is a hacker
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colin,proven he is a hacker  (Read 3115 times)
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2002, 07:34:08 pm »

a few people having been asking me: "did u really beat Goku and Prez?"  Come on ppl they're NOOBS!!!  If u can point and shoot a gun, chances are u can own them too.  I'm DISGRACED that i even let them have 3 games.  After i told gorf, he shunned me for the rest of day (lol...jk)

I only take challenges i know i can win, if i know i can't, i admit defeat!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

I'm a WHORE!
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2002, 02:58:44 am »

Guys....im sorry.This bs is my fault....and becuase i myself and prez were having a big ass ego we took it into this bs.Colin,you are a skilled player and im sorry for this bs i caused on gr and all.And rapid,as far as i can remember i didnt call anyone in stfu a noob,i just challenged meth to a 1on1.I owned in sniping,he owned in assualt.And thats it.I dont want to be knows as a crybaby,or a noob(wich i am not... Shocked  ).Please exuse my behavior,that was a bad day.And gorf,im sorry for insulting you.Colin,your better than me.Flat out.And im just saying....if i were you i wouldnt be pissed.....but every1 calling me a noob....when they know i am not...is getting annoying.I accept defeat and i hope prez does too.I want a snipe war sometime colin Cool      

thanx peeps,plz forgive me

Go fork yourself
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2002, 03:01:37 am »

One more thing.......i get owned by lots of ppl,i have the same skill as some ppl,and i own alot of people.but saying "a few people having been asking me: "did u really beat Goku and Prez?"  Come on ppl they're NOOBS!!!  If u can point and shoot a gun, chances are u can own them too.  I'm DISGRACED that i even let them have 3 games.  After i told gorf, he shunned me for the rest of day (lol...jk)" isnt true about my skill levels.Colin,you kicked our ass.But that doesnt mean we are noobs.....and you can own me....but lotsa ppl cant  Wink

Go fork yourself
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2002, 03:42:04 am »

Goku, you have to realize, that there are a small few who are really good at this game. and the rest die like noobs. Its not a matter of how good you might think you are, or how good you can own the other noobs, but all the average players die like noobs in my crosshairs

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2002, 04:48:17 am »

Goku, you cry like a baby and get in weak arguements cuz of your simple mentality. ?When you were in |?K|, you would whine that you want to CB everytime you came on (Only on Saturday, Sunday & Wednesday) and got mad at me when I would say "NO" after watching you play all rookie like. ?Then you would go on and on about how you are not a noob and can get the job done, and then fail when in the battle field. ?Guess what, you hardly ever did, and that's what gets me. ?You talked as if you were GR's God to RS and I should be praising your stay with us! ?You talked about how you were in PsYcO, yet when Assin would come around, he would laugh at you on how you got booted for sucking so bad. ?I'm glad you found your way out after I wouldn't let you CB when you wanted due to your lack of skill and high boasting with no backing. ?If you would've been more kick back and less boastful, you would've gotten to the better place you were aiming for. ?Instead, you just kick it with a joke clan that started from our Ex-members that have nothing going for them other than the # of noobs with attitudes like yours in their clan. ?You did get in where you fit in... Wink ?I just put all this in your face for being the way you were with us and your attitude and big mouth that decided to lip off to me. ?I simply decided to ignore everything you said, and instead of letting it go, you go in a rampage to get messages to me. ?If you would've been as honorable as you claimed you would be, you would've never left the clan in the fashion you did by CB'ing with me and then shooting me and gimping me and playing shitty on purpose. ?Now stay on ignore and sit back for a change and think of how your fucked up actions got you nowhere. ?It's only a game, but there's a line of trust and faith to be drawn... >:
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2002, 09:44:51 am »

How did i know this was gonna happen, Goku starts a big argument, makes all these lame points that always get proven wrong, then says (50% of the time) he was stupid, or (the other50% of the time) he was just kidding.

But, Goku is, or atleast from my view, a friend. And by saying the above paragraph, i intend no ?to offense goku.

Also, I read this topics name "Colin,proven he is a hacker", and i really have seen no real proof, everyone can camp, if you have a good spot where you can keep all entrances in your field of view.

I think that cover everything, any questions? ?Grin

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2002, 12:47:48 pm »

Rapid,i never gimped you.....>.>......and you wouldnt be praising me and all that stuff while i was in your clan....while typhy said i was doing great,and u werent in the cbs half the time i was in them.Anyway....myst,just kidding?...O.o.Well.....rapid....i bet you would be standing up for me right now,but since im not a member of your asshole squad anymore you diss me every chance you get.Anyways rapid,playing crappy for you i didnt.....O.o...And i have screens with the ak name to prove it.And jeb,haha....ya,lets go Wink

Go fork yourself
theN00b
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2002, 02:25:33 pm »

BAH Goku! He did not cheat. Also any one know how to cheat? jk. Anyhow you have nothing to support your argument! Oh btw Rapid that was a pretty funny post. lol
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2002, 02:45:55 pm »

I already admitted i was wrong cossak..O.o......and now my sniping nizo is with every1 on the fact that im a noob...lmoa,w/e

Go fork yourself
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2002, 02:47:51 pm »

Oh rapid,i come on fridays to thx.....you act as if you know more about me than anyone else and than i do.

Go fork yourself
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2002, 02:50:06 pm »

Well, goku, sure we can do a little 1v1. but i basicaly beat 3 of your clanmates all alone in a cb (outa the 18kills my team got, i was responcible for 16 by rushing). so yeah, lets go

TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2002, 02:56:43 pm »

OMG....i just read another part of your post.Assassin would never come on and make fun of me for sucking bad,what are you  Cool ing.I LEFT the clan because to much bs was going on.And when i joined those canuks on rampage i said i might have wanted to go back.So he said fine your booted,when i was already gone.It was funny to becuase it was wolfs saying he would go with me gone.And then he stayed,o well.Lol rapid,what ever stick is shoved up your ass you got to pull it out.And i didnt gimp you or shoot you or lose on purpose,its called an off day.Wich your mind has alot.Get over the fact that i know more about my history and the way i play than you do.

Go fork yourself
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2002, 02:57:34 pm »

Just for fun tho jeb,its not like i declared war against you.

Go fork yourself
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2002, 03:05:52 pm »

wow, goku got a double double, nice work =P

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2002, 03:06:58 pm »

haha, i have a short temper when i'm hungover goku Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink Grin Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Embarrassed
but yeah just for fun sounds good

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2002, 04:38:52 pm »

And i have screens with the ak name to prove it.

Prove what? ?That you were an |?K|? ?We all know that, it's just your intentions that caused controversy. ?You can claim innocence all you want, but the facts are out and you will stay the way you are. ?You claimed you had all this proof of Colin cheating, and it was a bunch of BS. ?This is BS as well and there's no way for you to prove anything of anything. ?Your deeds are done and your reputation established. ?You might as well do like your clan's name and STFU with all your BS. ?Coming in here to claim someone was lying was the 2nd stupidest thing you could've done other than sabotage my clan in a CB. ?Now dwell on your past and keep acting as if you're all that and a pack of chips chump... ?I play the game, and don't tolerate assholes with bad attitudes or bad intentions. ?You surely thought you could get one by me, but you have now found out how bad it backfired... Roll Eyes
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2002, 07:37:05 pm »

No,not to prove i was in ak,to prove i wasnt diong bad while i was in ak.

Go fork yourself
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2002, 09:26:32 pm »

Thank you goku, apology accepted.  I don't really expect an apology from prez since he is such a dumbass.

People, let this be a lesson.  It's much easier to kill an experienced rs player in the heat of battle when other people r shooting at him or being shot by him.  Just because u can kill him a couple of time doesn't mean ur better than him!  8 people going at it is chaos, one person directly fighting another (or two others in my case) is much different.

Well...i guess i won't be posting the screenshots after all, unless u guys really wanna see them (they're pretty funny)

I'm a WHORE!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2002, 03:08:07 pm »

Sure Colin Wink

Especially if they have any funny comments coming out of their mouths like "AIMBOT" or what not. ?Knowing those 2 whiners, I'm sure there's some good stuff Grin
theN00b
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2002, 04:01:34 pm »

Goku, first off I would like to add that my last post was in resonse to the first page of this thread. I did not notice there was a second and I did not have time to remove it.   Right now I am too lazy to remove it. So it will stay. btw rapid I do not hink goku sabotaged your cb. You do not know what to expect with goku, his skills may be up and he may be owning everyone 5 games in a row or he may be sucking like a first day newb
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads