*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:31:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Colin,proven he is a hacker
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colin,proven he is a hacker  (Read 3151 times)
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« on: June 26, 2002, 06:22:55 pm »

Hey guys.Today me and prez went 2v1 with Colin.He won 7-4.And we also have facts he cheated.One.....he has a maphack.We know this because if we go to a certain place where he is camping,we dont even peek out and he starts shooting(we had hbs jammed).Two.....he has an aimbot.We know this becuase no matter what he always has a prefire,and if he sees us for a spilt secod we die.Btw,he killed us through a wall once.(once again,we had hbs blocked all games)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Go fork yourself
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 06:52:53 pm »

gee, looks like i'm a little late in the forums, but here's the real scoop...

I was having a great game.  Stfus Gokusniper and Mr. Prezident managed to kill me a couple of times so they decided to start saying that they own me.  Knowing that the opposite was true, i challenged them both to a "cb".  Me vs. the two of them, first to ten.  After i started winning, at once they started accusing me of cheating, having an aimbot, and maphacks (whatever those are).  After i realized they weren't kidding, i took screenshots (and told them i was) while they continued to accuse me of cheating.  the end results were 7-3 14-3 with me as the victor.  (actually, i might have had 13 kills because goku killed himself with a nade one game)  I really thought that STFUs would represent their clan better.  The Screenshots i took will be posted on gorf's website of which the address i will post soon so u can decide for yourself.

Grin Grin Grin--Colin

I'm a WHORE!
TeeEfSix Goku

RIP Grift

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 07:06:01 pm »

LMAO(what are they bs) cmon colin,we all know you come from gorfs hacking family

Go fork yourself
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 07:32:42 pm »

ok first off, i win at 2vs1s quite frequently. just cause he won doesn't mean he cheated.
And there is no such thing as a AIMBOt on the mac. If he was using a Aimbot like you say, in the kit selection screen between games, his pings would turn to shit, because he would have to tab out to turn the cheat on. (at least thats what i read at Pi'sTacs)

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 08:14:22 pm »

sigh....   i'll let you have this one cuo.

i've taken a general poll of the community and we want "The Best of +S?Fu+"  Cheesy

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2002, 08:40:23 pm »

sry gorf, no can do, the clan didn't insult me, 2 members did.  Goku don't talk about my family, this is serious, u have accused me of cheating.

Btw, this isn't the first time i've had to silence a newb who came into my game and told me that he owned me.  I had a 1v1 with the other colin on gr, i believe he is in the new MI6 (newbie) clan, and beat him 9-1, gorf refereed cause we did it on his host.  The wager on the game was whoever lost could not have their name as colin anymore but he said that he didn't agree to that (bs).

I'm a WHORE!
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2002, 08:55:48 pm »

ayiyi.. you know, there is an alternative to HBS. it's called your ears. Footstep sounds ARE audible even with HBS jammers on. and then think about this:

He was camping in the spot.

You would run up to that spot

He knew you would come that way

He hears your footsteps. Maybe he had "Loud footsteps" on

he jumps out and blows the fuck out of you.

it's just that simple.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2002, 09:49:01 pm »

also, depending on the map, there are only so many ways that you can approach certian spots, if can reduce the direction you are comming at me to just a few ways, you're already in a hole, and can narrow it down to 1, you're screwed

also, about getting shot through the wall, ever hear of something called lag?
getting' shot through a wall' occurs  to me alot, especiall on laggy servers, or when i edge out too far around a corner, it doesnt mean that  the host is cheating, it just means i fucked up

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2002, 10:45:09 pm »

sry gorf, no can do, the clan didn't insult me, 2 members did. ?Goku don't talk about my family, this is serious, u have accused me of cheating.

Btw, this isn't the first time i've had to silence a newb who came into my game and told me that he owned me. ?I had a 1v1 with the other colin on gr, i believe he is in the new MI6 (newbie) clan, and beat him 9-1, gorf refereed cause we did it on his host. ?The wager on the game was whoever lost could not have their name as colin anymore but he said that he didn't agree to that (bs).

Yea I came into the game...this was true.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2002, 11:12:54 pm »

The way I see it is that the two guys thought, "Oh, 2 vs 1, this'll be easy shit. We don't have to try that hard." Well, they probably didn't, and Colin's no newbie, he can blow you off your asses and into the sky anyday. So to Goku and Prez: unless you can back up your story with some solid evidence of cheating, stfu.

Embarrassed                                                                 Roll Eyes?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2002, 11:48:12 pm »

OMFG, is all AGT do now aday, is acuse people of cheating? also, when you do 2v1, and you the 1. you basicaly have to ether camp, or get each of them alone in order to win.

[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2002, 07:05:49 am »

Haha boys - i thought u were all vets in RS.

If u were u would know that a shooting through walls in RS is possible, but its no cheats its a realistic fact, as u can shoot trough thin walls of wood in real life it is also possible with thin walls and doors in RS. Also a fact is lagg that make u feel being killed nehind the corner , its also no cheat its only your bad connection.

1)So shooting through wall is no cheat!
2) Those guys who say colin cheats, are damn stupid newbes:
b/c there is no AIM Bot possible for that game also hardly to menage on PC ( already mentioned ).
3) a map pack would also cause some problems for him - there it works it must be a serverside mod. that u also use when he enable it! so u hve the same possibilities as he has.

And to come to an end - PLZ stop this BS accusing ppl of cheating without having any prove or any experience to the game u play!

can someone close this Threat plz - its senceless

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2002, 01:05:38 pm »

thx for backing up the AIMbot thing hologram, i hear alot f noobs saying people use aimbots, i just sit back and laugh. Another important thing to realize, is that everytime i get acused of cheating by newbies, i am flattered. When you get acused of cheating, that means that your doing something good ( asuming you don't cheat of course)

+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2002, 03:05:12 pm »

when you do 2v1, and you the 1. you basicaly have to ether camp, or get each of them alone in order to win.

hehehehehehe8)

not entirely accurate jeb Wink    i took reaper and zak on in a 1vs2 and i onwed them 8-2-1 and i rushed every time.  they were amazed that i prefired and everything.  I think that some people SERIOUSLY underestimate these days.  i was a noob just like prez and goku once too.  I got raped by the swat's and psyco's and kos's back in the day.  I had my fair share. But me and my bro have been playing a looong time.  We are also quick learners and we caught onto the game quickly.  i've been playing RS since about this time last year.  Some of you think that ur safe running down a hallway and then someone strafes out shooting and knocks you in the head and u get all pissed cause u think they were cheating.  Gimme a BREAK.  after a year u don't think i know what "head level" is and where to aim for the head?

hehe i love goku's post.  sounds like he thinks colin is  a RS god but he's just such a fuckin noob he can't tell the difference Cool

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2002, 04:32:32 pm »

For fun today, in John \CL/'s server, we used autoaim once... john got six kills completely owning them just window camping on depot: he picked 'em off one by one.. no big feat with auto aim but anyways some idiot yells "Aimbots!" WTF is an aimbot? Anyways, i think the dude was too dumb to realize that autoaim was on...

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Oso
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2002, 05:17:21 pm »

I beg to differ about the aimbot,

I HAVE AIMBOT, how do you think i own all your ass so much, you really think , I alone have the skills to do that.... NO of course not!.

oh and for the 2 accusing colin that he cheats. IT IS TRUE !!!! jk =D actually you 2 are fucken idiots =D, just cuz some one has more skill than you at RS doesnt mean they cheat, Hell i alone have been accused of cheating soooooooo many times cuz people dont believe you can own 7-8 people in 30 secs... but i have done it and so has a lot of other people

So you 2 accusers are effen retarded you 2 are acting like rapid, cant stand to lose.
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2002, 05:53:34 pm »

Considering this topic is about me, i should post a little more...

Goku and Prez, i warned u that this would happen if u kept accusing me of cheating, but u didn't listen, too bad.  I didn't even make the first post, u brought this upon urself.  Before Goku was mad at me because gorf blocked him (gorf came downstairs (to my computer)and saw what they said), well now he's considered a noob by many many more (and they haven't even seen the screen shots).

Thank you to all of u who backed me up against the newbies!

Btw Oso:  owning 7-8 people in 30 secs DOES seem a little strange, unless its a pdw-rape and well-placed-nade combo!

Grin Grin Grin--Colin

I'm a WHORE!
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2002, 06:01:59 pm »

yea... prez ued to be in taf, so i know how noobish he was. he thought he knew it all then too, it's cool to see that ppl dont change and he still thinks that he is the shit

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2002, 06:16:03 pm »

Cool LMAO! ?I'm glad Goku doesn't wear |?K| no more Wink and Prez Roll Eyes doesn't surprise me one bit since I seen him act like a poor whining baby as well... ?As much as Goku would tell me he had been playing so long and been in "good" clans and had it going on, he often proved that he was deeply stuck in a "PC NOOB" tactic attitude and just couldn't cope with some top ELITE players from the MAC section in GR. ?This one doesn't surprise me at all since he often challenged people from other clans such as STFU to 1 on 1's and called them NOOBS and all this, and then got badly owned. ?Now he did it worse with another NOOB to team up with, and got butt raped so bad, his cries are heard here... ?Guess some people just need longer on the spotlight to shine their colors... Wink

I got my AIMBOT and it owns you all! ?Of course you have to know how to use it properly. ?It has a ball and it rolls with the motion. ?When properly used, it helps get my crosshair right in the guys head with no problems! ?Of course when I'm too drunk, it becomes more challenging! ?It's amazing that my AIMBOT eats so little cheese, cuz as far as I knew, these critters with tails needed to eat. ?Good thing mine keeps going like a champion Wink

Take care of your AIMBOT and clean it and properly get all the rug hairs and other hairs off it and it will properly AIM for you too guys Wink

(You know what's funny, the ones that won't get this and wonder what my AIMBOT is! LOL Grin )

At least some things make more sense on some of my ex-members... ?
Get in where you fit in Wink
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2002, 06:33:35 pm »

i have a tail less aimbot that can change colors,  i feel special now...
unfortunatly it isnt as good of quality as some of the others out there (i.e. most of ak, most of kos, hell most of gr)
cheep piece of crap...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads