*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:44:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Who is who.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who is who.  (Read 880 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« on: November 07, 2006, 11:05:57 pm »

- He surrounded himself with lackeys so stupid and/or cowed that he never heard any criticism of even his cruelest or most idiotic decisions,
- He literally believed that God was "on his side" and that rationalized any actions he took, no matter how heinous, against those who worshipped a different god,
- His party controlled the media, so they fed his people a steady diet of misinformation about how great he was and how evil his enemies were,
- He rigged elections to ensure he stayed in power while still seeming democratic; winning with results that turned out to be statistically almost impossible. His cronies in government (including members of his family) ignored, overrode, and silenced any complaints about the voting process,
- He had no concept of "civil rights": he spied on his own people when it suited him and stifled free speech when it bothered him, and kept his country in a perpetual state of high alert that was very close to martial law,
- He unilaterally branded those he even suspected of treachery "enemies of the state" and had them arrested without any due process or charges,
- He had these "enemies" thrown into gulags and tortured until they confessed, or just tortured to scare his other "enemies", real or imagined,
- He amassed a huge arsenal of weapons of mass destruction that, if unleashed, could decimate any country he decided was his enemy, which was an ever-growing list,
- He squandered his country's riches on wars and on pampering his rich friends, at the cost of his people's education, health, and well-being,
- He drove his people to war to expand his empire, killing thousands of his own soldiers in the name of "safety" for his people,
- On his order, over three thousand Americans have died in Iraq.

Posted on a website somewhere... Its hard to Tell whether that was reffering to Saddam Hussain or George Bush.

Have fun voting tommorow folks. here's to a brighter future.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:14:14 pm »

Wow, the democrats and voters opened a can of whoopass on the repubs.

So bad that even everyones favorite rumsfeld is finally stepping down. Now it's time to see what a lame duck president can do.  The next few years shall be quite interesting.

Above all i don't mind most of what occured, i just wish nancy pelosi didn't have any power. Yikes is she a nutball.

On a local note. California election returns have only proved that we are the stupidest state in the Union. We approved all bond measures that subsequently put our state in about a trillion dollars debt for the next 50 years. We now owe more then most countries and no way to pay it back.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 07:17:06 pm by BTs_FahQ2 » Logged

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 11:01:49 pm »

We approved all bond measures that subsequently put our state in about a trillion dollars debt for the next 50 years.

Ouch that hurts.

Yeah congrats on making the monkey a lame duck Smiley now all we need to do is the same thing over here; boot the war mongering psycho of a prime minister.

I think Americans just laid the smack down.. i loved that quote from bush saying somthing along the lines of "well yesterday i thought we were doing quite well... shows what i know"
.. kinda sums up his whole presidency - not a fucking clue whats happening in the real world.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads