*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:50:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  New 9/11 Facts
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New 9/11 Facts  (Read 2906 times)
7.Dr.Cheap Shot

« on: September 27, 2006, 05:08:21 am »

Shocked  Wow, don't know if anyone has seen these, but I was amazed of some of the shit I was hearing and seeing.  Please watch these, there are 3 parts and a total of 90 min long but worth watching before they get removed.  I'm interested in what you guys think.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=291701&mpage=1&showdate=9/26/06 

or

http://www.911weknow.com/911-mysteries-movie.html

CS

Someday Mac Soft will get sick of my emails and make Rogue Spear OSX native.
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 05:25:31 am »

I'll watch on the 1st, when my connection isnt dropping every 15 seconds. 

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 05:35:14 am »

Cheap, i am utterly astounded and not a little depressed that you visit GLP.

Have you read thru their threads?
If you havnt i encourage you to do so.
You might be embarrassed that you linked them.

They are the biggest bunch of kooks and spazzes, on the internet, and groups like them are the PRIMARY reason that true sincere and legit questions about 911 will never have to be answered.

Dont go there.
and never ever link to them again.

I beg u.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:58:56 am »

Ok so his link to GLP might be crummy, but what about the second link, Sheix?

and i reject it.

7.Dr.Cheap Shot

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 06:23:12 am »

Huh  Actually, I never heard of them.  I was actually looking up some info on the old Russian probe to Mars years back and saw something mentioning 911 and there was a few links that had the movies on there.  But anyway Sheix, try the other link and watch these and then tell me your oppinion.  I was really hoping that you, especially, would watch these, cause I'd like to hear your thoughts, after watching em.  Wink

And for the record, I'm not into conspiracy kooks and spazzes.  These just seemed pretty authentic and believable.

Cheap

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 04:04:56 pm »

hmm..i read my post, and i think i sounded way more serious than i intended.
The links are good. Ive started watching them, and have no beef with those..

I just have fallen onto that site once or twice, and really, most of the posters are clinical.
End of the world threats, comets, foil hats...the works. Question their logic (of which there IS none in most cases), and they will go fucking berserk on you.

Evidently (and im not shitting you here)..according to them, I am a Paid Disinfo agent, who is part of the reptilian conspiracy of Zeta Reticuli, working for the zio-nazi Illuminati jesuit order of NASA, who is using magic spells to hold back the light-bringers. All this for DARING to ask them why they think that on the one hand our govt (along with the Japanese Yakuza mobsters) engineered Katrina to come destroy New Orleans, but THEN, engineer a hurricane buster to spare it from the next hurricane as they claimed...  Really..like wtf [people.. And THEY'RE SERIOUS.

Thats the most silly group of people ive ever seen congregate on the net..

sooo sorry if it sounded like an admonition Cheapie...
I was really more like teasing you, instead.

But when you get a minute, do browse some of the threads on their forum, so at least youll see what i mean. And you'll see why i was razzing you a bit.

And ill make sure to watch all three, and let you know my thoughts.

There are several 911 vids that really REALLY make you go hmmm..
I hate contemplating what these vids purport.
Such as the claims of coming concentration camps, and ideological purges.
(ive seen a couple scary vids on the construction (along with photos) of a set of 465 rail cars, cattle style that are complete with nothing but manacles..ala human transport systems, whose tracks lead right into FEMA 'immigration' detention centers....all over Idaho, washington and Montana.

Sometimes makes me hesitant to post my thoughts at all..as much as i want to dismiss the thoughts. I mean wtf would they need rail cars with 600 sets of handcuffs welded to the inside of them for? Again..seen Photos AND videos.... With full swat teams, and helicopter crews dispatched to chase/harass the video takers. Greg Symansky, was recently arrested and charged with terrorism for merely videotaping one of the fema trailer parks in Misssissippi...

Its all too much to sort out the hysteeria from the real warning bells..and my head hurts from thinking about the implications of HALF of the assertions.

Again, so sorry for sounding like an admonition. Just glance thru there, so youll see what i meant.

much love cheaplet! and lone.

Not to mention that i just saw my first bona fide ufo last friday, and am still reeling a bit from that.
Ive found three videos on the net of exactly what i saw..sober, at close range..(under a thousand yards on a cloudless day) I have now begun to empathize with all the crazies, and questioning most of what ive assumed to be true all my life. We are either flying some REALLY crazy shit around, or..the aliens are really here....(im assuming surveillance vehicle..but who knows)

I was even CLOSER than this video shows...and um, it was fucking weird.
Flat black metallic football shape with flashes all around the exterior 500 feet off the ground, @ less than a thousand yards. turned and banked silently and under obvious control, and watched it  violently disrupt a flock of birds twice, (one set of pigeons and one set of grackles)

Tried to get passers by to look (and they wouldnt), but then realized...(with MUCH HORROR)
OMFG..... IM NOW ONE OF THE CRAZY PEOPLE WAVING THEIR ARMS RUNNING AROUND IN TRAFFIC....
FUCKKK>>>> FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

http://www.flurl.com/item/Black_Sparkle_u_188140

!!!!!!!!!!!!!The viewer is wmv,so YOU MUST USE THE DOWNLOAD FILE option just under the viewer window..its an MPG  -- so no bitching that it wont play, ok, noobs?.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 08:30:51 pm »

um don't worry about having to download - just get Flip4Mac - it allows you to play WMV files within Quicktime

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 02:05:23 am »

much love cheaplet! and lone.

I like how I'm just added in there as an afterthough.  I thought we had something together, Sheix.  </3.

(Sorry, I cant do much but derail this thread without a stable connection on which to watch the videos, so, ignore me).

and i reject it.

7.Dr.Cheap Shot

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 03:29:09 am »

Beer  I know you wubs me sheixy.   I haven't skimmed through the kooks yet but, I will, I was to busy checking out a couple of other vids on the site the clips orriginated from 

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

I did see yer UFO.  No shit?  You saw that?  Or are you setting me up to see if I'm really a secret member of, who are those people you were talking about, oh yea, the GLP?   lol  J/K.  That thing looked trippy, about how big was the one you saw, I couldn't tell how big the one in the vid was?

CS

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 06:33:59 pm »

If your really intersted in this conspiracy stuff about 9/11 watch Loose Change then watch the appropriately titled response Fuck Loose Change (or something to that effect) which refutes it.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 08:24:07 pm »

Yep, we blew up the world trade center and made planes dissappear just like the Yakuza used their special weapons to create hurricane katrina. You should all know this.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 02:19:15 am »

I swear it was a horde of flying monkey's that brought down the world trade center.  And let's not forget that no jews died that day because Israel called them all up and warned them not to go to work.  I mean, it's obvious.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 09:49:53 pm »

In all seriousness, there is in fact mountains of empirical evidence to suggest that the official story of 9/11 is bullocks.   

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 11:32:08 pm »

So you are willing to debate the hijacking of 4 airplanes, the live audio transmissions from the planes, the missing passengers, the crashing of all 4 planes, 1 caught on a 3rd party documentary video, 1 caught on live tv, another caught on security video, cell phone calls and records of these calls to family members of said people on these planes, recollection of phone conversations by the friends and family to their loved ones stating hijackings, video from terrorists stating involvement in hijackings, video of hijackers getting tickets to flights, the dead people, pieces of people and so on and so forth.

I've come across tons of great stories that tries refute some of the evidence, but nothing that can refute all of the evidence.  So can you give me some insight as to what you think actually happened? or maybe even the reason for why it happened and who was actually behind it?

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 01:27:34 am »

o you are willing to debate the hijacking of 4 airplanes, the live audio transmissions from the planes, the missing passengers, the crashing of all 4 planes, 1 caught on a 3rd party documentary video, 1 caught on live tv, another caught on security video, cell phone calls and records of these calls to family members of said people on these planes, recollection of phone conversations by the friends and family to their loved ones stating hijackings, video from terrorists stating involvement in hijackings, video of hijackers getting tickets to flights, the dead people, pieces of people and so on and so forth.

No thats not what he says. He said ther's big things to say the story is bullocks. Ie it dosn't necessaryily all say what it said its said. Some of it dosn't add the numbers and some of it does. Ok some maybe of the pretend storyies are the shit but does the official one say the truth? i don't so think

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 09:28:37 pm »

Well if the government were to try to pull something off like what you are suggesting I'm pretty sure they would have mounds of evidence much of which could be produced and distributed easily.

I always wondered how the average american is to know exactly what the terrorists are saying in those videos... i for one dont speak that language and furthermore i can't know for sure if they are terrorists at all. I could be watching a soap commercial for all I know. Also I always wondered how the 3rd party footage caught the planes on tape.... a tourist just happened to be filming the WTC as a plane flies into it. It's in my experience living very close to the city and taking many tours in a NY writiers class that people usually take pictures of buildings instead of boring dead film of buildings. But hey thats just me.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 10:33:35 pm »

So you are willing to debate the hijacking of 4 airplanes, the live audio transmissions from the planes, the missing passengers, the crashing of all 4 planes, 1 caught on a 3rd party documentary video, 1 caught on live tv, another caught on security video, cell phone calls and records of these calls to family members of said people on these planes, recollection of phone conversations by the friends and family to their loved ones stating hijackings, video from terrorists stating involvement in hijackings, video of hijackers getting tickets to flights, the dead people, pieces of people and so on and so forth.

I've come across tons of great stories that tries refute some of the evidence, but nothing that can refute all of the evidence.  So can you give me some insight as to what you think actually happened? or maybe even the reason for why it happened and who was actually behind it?

So what do you say, Fah, to the evidence that doesnt add up?  Like WTC7 collapsing in a neat, controlled collapse because of fire damage?  Or the molten metal being pulled out of the rubble many months after?

You are saying that the idea presented by Cheap is a pile of BS because some of the facts dont add up.  Ok, so what about what you believe?  There are plenty of things which dont add up about the generally accepted story of events during 9/11, as many or more than there are with what Cheap put forward, but you still believe what we've all seen on TV/Newspaper/etc.  Why?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 10:47:04 pm by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged

and i reject it.

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 10:45:29 pm »

Like WTC7 collapsing in a neat, controlled collapse? 

My dad's company did the electrical work for both of the buildings and he always told me all large buildings in NYC were made like that so that if something ever happens they will fall where they stand causing no damage and spreading no fire to other buildings. The fact is because we know so little we could probably skeptically disprove every piece of evidence the governmetn has. We can't prove one way or another the important thing is that it remains on the minds of Americans and we don't forget the past and we don't forget to keep questioning. Which is why it upsets me that 9/11, New Orleans, and Iraq are no longer discussed with the fervent passion that it once was.

~ Einstein
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 10:48:37 pm »

You're right, Haz, and I forgot to add something in when I posted that.  Those three buildings are the only skyscapers that have collapsed from fire damage.  WTC7 didnt even have the massive structural damage that did the other two, and yet the -whole thing- comes down?  All at once?   Huh

and i reject it.

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 11:11:50 pm »

I'm not well versed in the building of skyscrapers but I assume if the top part is imploding the bottom would fall from the weight? Maybe the frame that runs up the building is built in one piece? I have no idea I shot my dad an email mb he or someone he works with would know but hes mainly an electrical guy.

Also another idea that I have been giving a lot of thought is this war's relation to Vietnam. I mean opposition to the Vietnam war effort was a huge area of concern for the U.S. government they even started a counter culture movement against marijuana and anything that opposed authority. Imagine what they would have to do to get us into another war.....

Edit: My dad just emailed me back:

"Yes that building beuing as tall as it was was designed to implode. My guys here saw
a special on it and an engineer said that it fell as designed. The initial impact of
the jet knocked off fireproofing on the steel and there was spots never repaired
over the years. The heat from the jet fuel was intense and melted the steel on the
upper floors causing each deck to fall one on another untill complete collapse.Think
of weights dropping one on top of another.
7 world trade was also destroyed during the collapse.We just finished rebuilding the
new one."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:37:13 pm by *DAMN Hazard » Logged

~ Einstein
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads