*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:47:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Today's News - Pope!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today's News - Pope!  (Read 1927 times)
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« on: September 17, 2006, 04:56:30 am »

Source
During the war of the Arabs against Europe (World War III), the Arab forces will attack Italy and Rome. At that time, in the year 2012, the Pope will be forced to flee the Vatican. He will have waited to long to flee successfully. He will carry his own baggage on his shoulder. He will flee “by the way of the gate between the two walls” of the Vatican by night accompanied by members of the clergy (“the sons of Zedekiah”) and guarded by soldiers. They are able to get away from Vatican City, but they will not reach safety. They will be pursued by Arab forces. The Pope and the clergy with him will be taken captive by the Arab forces. They will be taken to Syria (Riblah is an ancient city in Syria) and put on trial. The leader of Iraq (“king of Babylon”) will pass judgment against the Pope and the clergy who were captured with him and also some members of the clergy of Syria. They will slaughter these members of the clergy as the Pope watches. Next, they will put out the eyes of the Pope, so that the last thing he sees is the death of his fellow clergy. Then they will bind the Pope in fetters and take him to Iraq, where he will be imprisoned. The phrase “yet he shall not see it” means that he will be held prisoner without being able to see the country in which he is held captive because he has been blinded. The Pope will die in a prison in Iraq with no one to rescue him. This Pope, Peter the Roman, will die a martyr for the Faith. (What an unusual time we live in, when Sacred Scripture itself tells us about one Pope after another.)

-------------------------------Today's News:
Source
"We swear to God to send you people who adore death as much as you adore life," said the message posted in the name of the Mujahedeen Army on a Web site frequently used by militant groups. The message's authenticity could not be independently verified. The statement was addressed to "you dog of Rome" and threatens to "shake your thrones and break your crosses in your home."

Makes me wonder....

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:49:30 pm »

Well i can only say i find your first link nothing more then first rate science fiction with touches of lunacy.

I just find this whole situation quite hilarious. Mainly the photos

I think this is Muslims protesting the Ku Klux Klan as well as the knight of templar. Maybe even the Casper version of the Shroud of Turin.

hrm. I would really be worried about visiting a dentist to save that last tooth then what some other religious faction far far away has said about my deity.
lawl - also notice people behind covering their faces. I really don't think hits will be put out on dirt farmers located 1000 miles away from reality.

and finally

I don't have the right to show my face, my ankles, my neck or basically say anything to my husband when he beats the shit out of me, but insulting my God is just wrong.

ahhh I love it, just love it. It's like watching two freight cars heading for each other and you can't turn away.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 06:19:17 am »

It would be funny, as you say, only if it weren't possible!

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Ein

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 10:51:10 pm »

So the pope reads some old scripture saying that the religeon of Islam is one based on violence and hatred. This upsets the Muslim world. What do they do to prove the popes words false? Yesterday they burned 6 churches, killed a catholic nun, had hate rallies and more. The pope has since withdrew what was quoted from his mass but I find the Muslim world's reaction very ironic.
:V: Stripes

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 04:06:50 pm »

So basically what you are saying Fah is that muslim husbands just beats the shit out of their wifes?

What a stupid sentence you just wrote.

--------------------------------
Stripes (ViRuS Clan Predator)
stripes@virus-clan.com
--------------------------------
GeT iNfEcTeD!!!
http://www.virus-clan.com
http://www.virus-clan.org
http://www.team-virus.org
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 04:14:18 pm »

it aint stupid if its true. (note he didnt say ALL muslims-just millions of them)

He just forgot the part about killing female family members for being raped...to spare the family honor and whatnot..all that peaceful shit.

And yes, quite ironic to kill a helpless nun 6 thousand miles away to demonstrate what a peaceful religion it is..

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 09:03:42 pm »

Yes stripes, that is exactly what i meant. And I also wrote all muslims are so afraid of Casper the Friendly Ghost wearing the shroud of Turin that they quickly run out and burn him while tending to their dirt farms.

So yes, muslims and white trash all beat their wives, mexicans just call them love taps.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 11:43:29 am »

I've given up trying to be politically correct. This is just fucking ridiculous. The Pope quoted a historical document, and the radical Muslim world merely proved his quote 100% correct.

It's like if someone says to you "You're too violent", and you say "No I'm not, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you for saying that!"

One thing to remember is that the actions of radical muslims ( though I admit there's a pretty staggeringly high percentage of these radicals ), don't speak for the entire Arab population.

I'm an American, that doesn't mean I don't consider George Bush a horrific tyrant. Many muslims are undoubtably horrified by the extremist, and downright idiotic response of the radicals.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 11:23:01 pm »

Frankly I think both sides are retarded to not realize that we as an enlightened and way more educated people than our predecessors should refute some parts of the bible. God did not write the bible some dudes that were alive very very very very long ago wrote it. To not be intelligent enough to say something is wrong in your holy scripture just because "God said so" "blasphemy!" and such is fucking stupid. We are talking about a religous institution who had a very slim vote as to whether or not women had souls... come on now. I think we are wayyy past all that bullshit. Once people more importantly to me Americans because this religion is a foreign one to our country, start to open their eyes and actually open a book and see that leaders use religion to control them (on both sides) there will never be change ANYWHERE. Until no thought is forbidden and people start to acknowledge that they are being used none of this will ever change and we are all wasting our god damn time, gov't money, and young men's lives. I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this post but I'm tired of hearing ignorant arguments backed by "God" and people killing and hating each other for what? For "God"? Fuck that.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 05:22:58 pm »

Great point Hazard...but to open the eyes to the rest of the world that sees the US as a Christian sword wielding  Jesus freak society...we go after assholes that threaten the lives of our civilians.  God doesn't play a role..at least for me (raised Catholic..and hardly practicing). If Israel attacked us and said death to the Gentiles....called for a holy war against all non jews...we'd have a serious problem with them too...not to mention there would be plenty of Americans (like now) defending why they did what they did, and at least we'd have a country to go after.  I could bet my life that the European countries opposed to the so called "War on Terror" would be more thatn willing to go after them.  If and when the other countries in Europe are targeted (France, Germany, Italy, Russia and so on) you'll have a better understanding.  I'm sure the U.K. and Spain have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
deumrabbit
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 08:28:32 am »

I had to add this to the conversation. http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3565
:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 07:21:21 pm »

24:5  The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

The Book of Isaiah 24;5,6

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads