*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:15:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Where's Xcode 2.4?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where's Xcode 2.4?  (Read 1531 times)
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« on: August 08, 2006, 06:35:25 pm »

I know a few of you are trying to download Xcod 2.4 since it was released yesterday. But in my opinion, I believe it's for the guys at the WWDC and they will release it after the convention.

Go  here to see what I mean:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=2696155&postcount=87

Blitz

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Scott_Kevill

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:11:09 pm »

I know a few of you are trying to download Xcod 2.4 since it was released yesterday. But in my opinion, I believe it's for the guys at the WWDC and they will release it after the convention.

Blitz

No, he's just a moron. It's on the ADC site like every previous version of Xcode, which requires an ADC membership, free or otherwise.

Scott.

GameRanger - the multiplayer online gaming service
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 09:52:06 pm »

lol damn scott beat me to it.

Nice to see they are really working hard at improving Xcode though, is so damn important!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Ethion
Forum Whore

2x1.8 G5 at your service

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 05:38:31 pm »

Blitz

No, he's just a moron. It's on the ADC site like every previous version of Xcode, which requires an ADC membership, free or otherwise.

Scott.

Maybe when you looked. But I believe the first two days it wasn't online. And I checked somewhat regulary for the new version. It's up now anyway, even advertised on MacUpdate.

Blitz

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 05:41:01 pm »

Looks like Scott didn't click the link... Poor Scott. I feel for you... You should really send your resume to Apple and make sure that when they release Xcode 2.4 or any other update that it's up there RIGHT AFTER THE KEYNOTE!

Blitz

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:05:12 pm »

Blitz in your random appearances on these forums you don't half post the most obsure and odd messages i've come across.

Was there any point to this thread to begin with other than you thought to comment on the fact that apparently some unnamed people we dont know about couldn't find the X-code update??

Ethion
Forum Whore

2x1.8 G5 at your service

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 11:04:04 pm »

In my desperate attempt to start a flame thread here..

BFG, please use the correct word for the application. As it's not x-code, it's xcode.

kthxbye

Blitz

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 11:09:37 pm »

BFG, to tell you the truth, I was kinda hurt by Scott's and your comments towards something that happened 24+ hours before you guys replied. Of course by the time you replied Xcode 2.4 was released. Of course you don't care about time frames or the ethical treatment of users of the forums. I don't believe many admin use ETHICS behind judgement.

Also, all I was proving with the first post of this thread was that MacRumors.com and a bunch of other sites were saying Xcode 2.4 was released when clearly it wasn't for nearly 24 hours (maybe less). So being a big dumb jackass about my comment towards Scott has no ethical use, because eventually, this thread is going to get so off topic and I'm going to say something that offends you personally that you have no choice but to ban me for no reason (because that's what a lot of admins do).

Blitz
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:12:03 pm by Blitz » Logged

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 12:24:08 am »

1. sorry ethion i love the liberal use of the - as you can see, especially - and - and when im really crazy a bit of _

2. blitz when on earth did ethics come into it? Im just rather bemused by your random posts/threads that pop up... because (others correct me if u disagree) your thread was pretty much a closed question, not even that and made very little sence to me.

3. And if mine and scotts comments hurt you... then im not sure quite what to say...

4. On the country i do rather care about the users on the fourm, hence why i spend lots of time reading what people say and well.. moderating. If you take offense to my queries of your random posts/threads you could either stop making them quite so bizarre or random, or maybe just ignore me.

5. i need sleep

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads