*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:17:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132955 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SIR WILLIAM HENRY GATES III?! AWWW FUCK NO!  (Read 1060 times)
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« on: January 26, 2004, 03:56:40 am »

The dirty asshole's gonna get knighted...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2004, 03:57:23 am by Agent SNiPE » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 04:07:15 am »

Well he isn't a British citizen so he can call himself Sir William... it will be
Willaim henry Gates KBE ( Knight Commander of the British Empire.)

Stupid little F*ck i hate our system of giving out honors. We seem to be giving them to every bloody numskull on earth at the moment... oh god queeny will proably give one to bush next...

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
|MP|Cringe

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 04:08:10 am »

omfgbs

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 04:17:53 am »

Jack straw is a retard. the way we give out honors needs one massive bloody overhaul. I cannot believe straw said give him one becasue " of his outstanding contribution to enterprise, employment, education and the voluntary sector in the United Kingdom,"  Its just utter BS.

"Microsoft technology has transformed business practices, and his company has had a profound impact on the British economy, employing 2,000 people and contributing to the development of the (information technology) sector."

whooop de fu*king doo. like there arn't a lot of other guys that have companys that have enployed more and done more for the UK... I don't remember Dyson getting much of a hoo har.

I hear the sound of Jack straws tounge rubbing on ass cracks again

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 04:21:50 am »

20 bucks says he bought his knighthood.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2004, 04:51:21 am »

Yea, he probably offered them all a lifetime guarantee of free upgrades of Microsuck software.  Oh Lord, forgive them for they do not know what they do.......

The King of Pistoleros
Noto
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 05:04:33 am »

Imagine, if you will, that Britain suddenly must defend itself from an invading force and would have to call upon its Knights to win the day.  Britain would be fucked.  Sir Elton John and his pink uzi, Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber and his cat camoflage, and Sir Mic Jagger would could steal the enemy's women.  It seems that all of these honorary "knighthoods" seem hollow compared to what they meant throughout history.  I wish they would have used a different title and reserver knighthood for something a bit more corageous than cross dressing and playing a piano.  No offense to any of the folks who have been knighted thus far, but it just doesn't seem to be as prestigious as it could, or should be.  Just my opinion of course.

.::|N| Noto
*NADS Foxy

Semper Fidelis

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 06:27:14 am »

ghei

No Hump=No Own

"A Marine is a rain cooled, foot powered, spam fed, semi-automatic fighting machine, never known to have a stoppage."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 11:02:21 am »

Your right noto, the honors are destroying themselves. People are loosing respect for it. Its just as bad with the MBE's and the OBE's etc... I mean we gave one to F*cking David Beckham... A guy kicks a football around and makes shit loads of money so we give himan MBE?

There is a lot of hiakus over the MBE's as well... along the lines of civil servants secretly giveing them to each other... i think its all due for a overhaul but i just can't believe they let Gates buy one.

Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 05:17:09 pm »

Such bullshit I dont know where to begin. Back in the old days when one of my ancestors received the title of count you had to have a grand contribution to sociotey such as being instrumental in freeing the serfs or winning a major battle. It has to be selfless act. Giving them out to Philanthropists is just not right.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Noto
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 08:57:45 pm »

Giving them out to Philanthropists is just not right.

I actually wouldn't mind if they drew the line at philantropists, but that's the problem; they don'!  David Beckham??  Oh my god... the most impersonal guy off the field, EVER!  What has he done for the greater good of England?  Oh that's right... he left. Wink  I remember cities would give out "The Key of the City" as an honor, or perhaps an honorary doctorate for a deserving individual, but even these small tokens of appreciation are abused widely.  I think it's a world mentality.  Well, at least England and the United States.  Such a pity!

.::|N| Noto
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2004, 12:30:31 pm »

What has he done for the greater good of England?

For the life of me i couldn't tell u... Pissed us off for being such a daft ponce? erm.. Helped us successed in not winning the world cup several times... The odd stunning free kick here and there... but shit that shouldn't give you a knighthood should it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads